Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 174
  1. #101
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    818
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by DeliriumII
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    Quote Originally Posted by DeliriumII
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    If the NPCs job was decided by the player and I picked DRG, I would only owe it to myself to put a gun in my mouth and pull the trigger.
    says the lv75 drk...

    Do you think there's a reason I leveled BLM? I do.

    Im sure you picked BLM to do damage and be useful in HNM stuff. You still leveled DRK to 75 though.
    everyone makes mistakes there first time through. some people dont realize it till later 8)

  2. #102
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,861
    BG Level
    6

    To bad DRK is still useful for anything you can melee.

    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...hn86/aaaaa.jpg

  3. #103
    Xavier
    Guest

    STOP FLAMING PEOPLE, ASSHOLE

    Quote Originally Posted by DeliriumII
    You still leveled DRK to 75 though.
    Hes changed, you still sound like a fag.

  4. #104
    Chram
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,480
    BG Level
    7

    Xavier, I applude your good work. Now get on Vent.

  5. #105
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    55
    BG Level
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    STOP FLAMING PEOPLE, ASSHOLE

    Quote Originally Posted by DeliriumII
    You still leveled DRK to 75 though.
    Hes changed, you still sound like a fag.
    its not a flame. Its that he insults a job when he leveled one that is just as useful. Im sorry if it came off differently.

  6. #106
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,861
    BG Level
    6

    Apparently I am not allowed to have an opinion. Sorry, I won't let it happen again.

  7. #107
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    820
    BG Level
    5

    editedlolz

  8. #108
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,039
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectEnding
    The new notorious monsters better include:
    Neo-Kirin
    Neo-Byakko
    Neo-Suzaku
    Neo-Genbu
    and
    Neo-Seiryu
    Fuck no. Last thing we need are gods with even higher defense and evasion. Not that it would really change end game for most melees.

  9. #109
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    465
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Scunsion
    THIS UPDATE FUCKING SUCKS WHERES MY NEW MANNEQUIN POSES YOU GOD DAMN SONS OF BITCHES
    i love you scun

  10. #110
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,349
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    Apparently I am not allowed to have an opinion. Sorry, I won't let it happen again.
    Says the guy who flames people for defending DRG

  11. #111
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,861
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarok
    Apparently I am not allowed to have an opinion. Sorry, I won't let it happen again.
    Says the guy who flames people for defending DRG
    Right over your head.

  12. #112
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    742
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    HA HA @ NAs, koenig body/feet/legs will always be JP ONRY
    So says the gaijin.
    WHOOOOSH
    So is your new name Kazunori Hideo Yamashita then Dopps? Oh yeah you were born in America so yer still a Gaijin
    Roffle status: waffled'.

  13. #113
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by raginbull
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    HA HA @ NAs, koenig body/feet/legs will always be JP ONRY
    So says the gaijin.
    WHOOOOSH
    So is your new name Kazunori Hideo Yamashita then Dopps? Oh yeah you were born in America so yer still a Gaijin
    Roffle status: waffled'.
    You could not have made that sound any worse...

  14. #114
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    835
    BG Level
    5

    What the fuck is with the "you're gaijin lol" and "haha jp owns us w" shit

    who cares

  15. #115
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    19,023
    BG Level
    9

    lol @ your sig zetah

  16. #116
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    835
    BG Level
    5

    blah.

    Valor legs drop and there's only 2 PLDs in the zone lotting for PLD AF2, I lot 138.

    Every other zone it's just 2-3 drops also or 0 drops.

  17. #117
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    65
    BG Level
    2

    no u see, drks can do 1000-1500 dmg to jorm and tiamat.

    drg do 200-400 (shit lets say 600!).

    so its not really the same thing is it nooblet?

  18. #118
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,039
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by hammy
    No you see, DRKs can do 1000-1500 damage to Jorm. and Tiamat.

    DRG do 200-400 (shit lets say 600!).

    So its not really the same thing is it nooblet?

    I like continuing pointless arguments!
    Fixed.

  19. #119
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    65
    BG Level
    2

    youre a fag.

  20. #120
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,039
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by hammy
    I'm a fag.
    Fixed.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. We're all in the mood for a tragedy!
    By Kisna in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2008-04-21, 02:46