+ Reply to Thread
    Relic Shield
    BG Level

Half-Blood Prince thread, spoilers inside, you're warned

so,

I bet snape is a triple agent, when dumbledore pleaded with him he was pleading for him to go through with it and kill him

no clue who R.A.B. is, tho I saw someone suggest regulus black who was a death eater I think

and I'm gonna be really sad irl if the school closes and/or harry doesn't go there next year, but at the same time, the idea of them going around to a bunch of other new places seems cool too. I don't know whether i'd rather harry goes alone or with ron/hermione/ginny

and I think maybe the snake nagini won't be one of the horcruxes

Fake Numbers
    BG Level

Re: Half-Blood Prince thread, spoilers inside, you're warned

I bet snape is a triple agent, when dumbledore pleaded with him he was pleading for him to go through with it and kill him
    agreed

no clue who R.A.B. is, tho I saw someone suggest regulus black who was a death eater I think
    when i saw the last name was B, i thought of black too

and I'm gonna be really sad irl if the school closes and/or harry doesn't go there next year, but at the same time, the idea of them going around to a bunch of other new places seems cool too.
    Yeah it'll be different, but maybe more interesting-- im not convinced it will be closed, but i do bet that harry won't want to go back, searching for the horocruxs (sp) is more important in his mind

I don't know whether i'd rather harry goes alone or with ron/hermione/ginny
    i bet they all go, based on that turning back stuff--maybe not ginny tho

and I think maybe the snake nagini won't be one of the horcruxes
    hadn't really thought of that, but you might be right--i'll bet at least one of them is not what they thought
    [/quote]

Banned.

BG Level

a

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

i predict that harry potter will die in order to save the others from voldemort. Ron, Hermione, and hell, even Draco .

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I just figured a few more things out,

I don't think it could have been dumbledore's plan all along to die, so if snape is a triple agent that must have just been some kind of emergency back-up plan. otherwise it would be hard to explain why snape would try to find out what malfoy was doing instead of just letting him do it, unless they were just trying to make sure that it didn't involve anything like getting voldemort into the school or killing any/a lot of other people at the school.

I think it may also be a possibility that snape is really torn but will come out good in the end. it's just hard to imagine that dumbledore really was just wrong about him and also that dumbledore would plead like that. anyway further speculation seems pointless as there isn't enough information (maybe after re-reading it more stuff will pop up but I don't think rowling would make it possible to predict, she always leaves other possibilities open till the last minute when you find out what it really is)

Banned.

BG Level

a

Puppetmaster
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Phoenix

I'm not convinced that Snape is on Volemort's side, but I'm sure Ron&Hermione will go with Harry after the last 4 Horcurxes. And he does know a lot of bad ass spells, he learned them from Mad-Eye Moody(the 3 unforgivables). But he needs to learn how to do most of them without saying them and how to hide his thoughts, something Snape comments on as he is walking away.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

Dumbledore says "Severus..." and then it says that the sound of his voice shocked harry because he was pleading, and he says "Severus... please..." and then he kills him

Banned.

BG Level

a