Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1

    Ok, fug it, I'm going out.

    http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/polnews/news4939.shtml

    PlayOnline Server Maintenance Extension (Jul. 18)

    The scheduled PlayOnline server maintenance being conducted right now will be extended until Jul. 19, 2005 2:00 (PDT).

    We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

    [Date & Time]
    Jul. 18, 2005 8:00 to Jul. 19, 2005 2:00(PDT)

    [Details]
    Server machine upgrades

    [Effected Services]
    PlayOnline

  2. #2

    I believe I speak for everyone when I say S-E can SUCK IT

    edit:

    "An issue concerning certain Notorious Monsters popping in NA prime time after maintenance has been adjusted."

  3. #3
    With milk. With love
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,629
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

    Quote Originally Posted by Atreides
    I believe I speak for everyone when I say S-E can SUCK IT

    edit:

    "An issue concerning certain Notorious Monsters popping in NA prime time after maintenance has been adjusted."
    lol

  4. #4
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    298
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko
    Quote Originally Posted by Atreides
    I believe I speak for everyone when I say S-E can SUCK IT

    edit:

    "An issue concerning certain Notorious Monsters popping in NA prime time after maintenance has been adjusted."
    lol
    LMFAO

  5. #5
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    16,043
    BG Level
    9

    lol, this update seems awesome, so w/e I guess

  6. #6

    You know you play too much FFXI when:

    You stay up to 5 AM EST so you can wait 3 more hours until you can manage to download a patch which will take another hour to download/install, regardless of the obligatory maintenance following maintenance.

  7. #7
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    16,043
    BG Level
    9

    I have tried to put my self on auto-run once, I kept hitting the wall

  8. #8
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,622
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Awww, gay. Oh well, I'm going to bed. I guess I'll just hit the rush of all the people trying to download tomorrow morning. orz.

  9. #9
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,553
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I'm going to shoot myself with guns.

    -.- .!. SE

  10. #10
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    4
    BG Level
    0

    3 am for us texans... only half hour more.

  11. #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    You know you play too much FFXI when:

    You stay up to 5 AM EST so you can wait 3 more hours until you can manage to download a patch which will take another hour to download/install, regardless of the obligatory maintenance following maintenance.

    My thoughts exactly... i can't wait for my goblin hat, i need a life.

  12. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by Tumibumi
    i can't wait for my goblin hat, i need a life.
    :D

  13. #13
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,412
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    god damnit SE you mother fuckers I fucking hate you.

    Lets make sure that no fucking NA will ever get this update
    and finally how the fuck do you /quote with the names? I fucking give up. All I know is this update better be worth me getting no sleep over it. Hell I cant even get on the main Playonline website.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag