Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31
  1. #1

    JPButton hack, can you do it?

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l/jpbutton.jpg

    We were joking at first, but as you can see it does work >.> SAMs did it as well and also got AF2. Best Dynamis-Jeuno run ever, almost every AF2 possible dropped. RDM and BLM didn't of course -.-

    THF, BRD, DRK, DRGx2, WAR, SAM, WHM, RNG
    M.Silverpiece


    Editv2: Right image now -.-

  2. #2
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    52
    BG Level
    2

    We tried the same thing in Beaucedine and had our best run yet. Blm AF FINALLY dropped after 8+ months of farming Beaucedine, Rdm AF, Mnk, Rng, Sam, Thf. People started going crazy with /jp Get drop and stuff while we were doing hydras in the last 15~30 min and we got 4 AFs (some were even ones people called for, like Rdm! LOL).

  3. #3

    Works doesn't it?

  4. #4
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,290
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Do hydras drop AF? Sorry for the nubby Q, but I've never done a dynamis where anyone sucessfully killed Hydras

  5. #5
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    52
    BG Level
    2

    Ya, we kill them every run in Beaucedine and they drop AF2. Some people say they have a higher AF2 drop rate then normal mobs, and although it does seem that way from our experiences I wouldnt say that's the truth for sure.

    I'd suggest trying it with your mage group Lord, Blms tear them up. you only really need grav and a couple Blms to kill them (since you cant sleep them). Our last run we managed to hit all the regular time stones all the way to NM lake, backtrack to Hydras, hit a 15 min extension in Hydra zone, and get half way to Nue tower while farming Hydra afterwards. Next time we farm, we're gonna try and find the final time stone to add to our database.

  6. #6
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,290
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Quote Originally Posted by Seii
    Ya, we kill them every run in Beaucedine and they drop AF2. Some people say they have a higher AF2 drop rate then normal mobs, and although it does seem that way from our experiences I wouldnt say that's the truth for sure.

    I'd suggest trying it with your mage group Lord, Blms tear them up. you only really need grav and a couple Blms to kill them (since you cant sleep them). Our last run we managed to hit all the regular time stones all the way to NM lake, backtrack to Hydras, hit a 15 min extension in Hydra zone, and get half way to Nue tower while farming Hydra afterwards. Next time we farm, we're gonna try and find the final time stone to add to our database.
    Hmmm sounds like fun :D

    The only time I hit the hydras was when I was with a JP LS, they got a train of Vanguard Beastmasters(who had undead dog pets) , plds + whms, and the JPs just kept spamming sleepga till we all died

    However, even though we got slaughtered, these were much more fun to kill.

    Im guessing the only way to pop the hydras is to kill the eye in the top left corner tower? Or are they always up in towers & just the NM hydras spawn with that eye's death?

  7. #7
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    699
    BG Level
    5

    Eyes are allways up, and spawn 1-3 hydras I believe. The NM hydra onry pop once kill the eye in the NUE tower.

  8. #8
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    52
    BG Level
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Fira
    Eyes are allways up, and spawn 1-3 hydras I believe. The NM hydra onry pop once kill the eye in the NUE tower.
    Yupyup. They're pretty spiffy looking too, they wear armors and AF2 and stuff. A fun thing to do is change the .dat files so that all the races are Taru, then do a Hydra run!

  9. #9
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,290
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    I tried it today, i did a /shout /jp button "BLM AF"

    Pulled a mob

    And.......


    http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/2443/blmaf3sj.jpg

    Wheeee

  10. #10
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,572
    BG Level
    6

    I wonder if you reported someone to a GM who said they used the JP button, would they get suspended?

  11. #11

    And to think you people thought I was joking, I'm telling you, this really works.

  12. #12
    Chram
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,887
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    I wonder if you reported someone to a GM who said they used the JP button, would they get suspended?
    I think it's more likely you'd get suspended

  13. #13

  14. #14

    Told you~

    Of course I haven't had a Dynamis LS in like a month or so now, and my lack of the accidtion is getting to me >O

    <3 jpbutton

  15. #15
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,610
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    that one is luck, as the /jpbutton syntax was improper.

    "Duelists Boots" do not exist, they are "Duelist's Boots".

  16. #16
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    595
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    that one is luck, as the /jpbutton syntax was improper.

    "Duelists Boots" do not exist, they are "Duelist's Boots".
    you have cancer

  17. #17

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    that one is luck, as the /jpbutton syntax was improper.

    "Duelists Boots" do not exist, they are "Duelist's Boots".
    it's the JP button override, duh!

    Does anyone else find it ironic that this pertains to RDM AF?

  18. #18
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,610
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by ciechi
    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    that one is luck, as the /jpbutton syntax was improper.

    "Duelists Boots" do not exist, they are "Duelist's Boots".
    you have cancer
    I'm pretty certain that I dont.

  19. #19

    JPButton needs to get me more claims on Hoo Mjuu, I always miss it

  20. #20
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,663
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Did you say that to every mob until it dropped it?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Too lazy to search internet, can you do the work for me?
    By Hirronimus in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 2006-03-06, 00:11
  2. SSJ Spike Flail - Can you dig it?
    By divisortheory in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 2005-09-16, 01:56
  3. How the hell do you do it?
    By Deadkennedys in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2005-01-14, 19:29