Rename it, good idea.
If I could i'd blow that asshole up, thanks for the tip lol.
Rename it, good idea.
If I could i'd blow that asshole up, thanks for the tip lol.
either that or you can disable sound from the pol viewer config
Pretty sure i've done that, but certain places the music plays anyway.Originally Posted by Miltani
Hmmm that's wierd, my pol does not have hurting music anymoreOriginally Posted by Elcura
Worst thing is when you DC or restart during (or before) something important, and POL decides to be a real whore and keeps you waiting while listening to that GODFORSAKEN MUSIC.
POL goes 10x slower when you have something important to do.
OMFG I LOGGED IN
i'm getting FFXI - 3301 unable to find content id
registration servers down for maintenance. estimated time of completion: august third 7am. ; ;
me too![]()
Uhm, this is a thread from like 2+ months ago, please use the other one. Thanks.
Renamed and music continues D:Originally Posted by rahskala
Standing the minding my own business and I get d/c'd from the server. Fucking gay.
I could log in just fine. Logging out was the problem. I had to close FFXI in order to terminate my server connection.![]()