Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 64

Thread: The best of your server     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    16,043
    BG Level
    9

    The best of your server

    Figured we could post the best of the best on each server

    Bismarck: Tanutanu

    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25...1/Tanutanu.jpg

    Maybe the most rare cape in the game D:

  2. #2
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,123
    BG Level
    6

    Liltwin with a Dragon Harness +1 on his 1st try making Quicklet the first on Bahamut with one.

  3. #3

  4. #4
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,290
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    You can lock the topic now, Maat cap was posted. ~_~

  5. #5

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Waiting for Worldx and Avesta (legendary RDM for those who don't know >.>) to hit the thread.

  8. #8

    Can't think of anyone on pandy as awesome as those. lol

    Only people i'd even considered would probably be Hame or Simd
    but they both have almost capped all crafts (Simd even has 100 cloth, but Hame doesnt). But anyone with all crafts capped should be awesome -_-

  9. #9
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    699
    BG Level
    5

    Re: The best of your server

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    Figured we could post the best of the best on each server

    Bismarck: Tanutanu

    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y25...1/Tanutanu.jpg

    Maybe the most rare cape in the game D:
    I wasn't aware botting to make yourself rich made you the best?

  10. #10

    Yeah you didn't get the memo Fira? ~.~

    /mpk botters

  11. #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    Yeah you didn't get the memo Fira? ~.~

    /mpk botters
    They cant MPK themselfs can they?


    But anyone, tanutanu is nothing, only other person i would take a pic and post is minidragon, but he is RMT king so its not even worth it. Maybe Asreal? (spelling) before he quit?

  12. #12

    Mahatma cape > Sheikh Manteel
    No pictures of full Zenith-1 yet?

  13. #13
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    16,043
    BG Level
    9

    Possibly I phrased the topic wrong >.>

    Meant to just post the best equiped people, even if they do bot.
    Still...its a Mahatma cape...jesus...

  14. #14
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    586
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Bryant Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    Possibly I phrased the topic wrong >.>

    Meant to just post the best equiped people, even if they do bot.
    Still...its a Mahatma cape...jesus...
    there are 2 mahatma capes on bis =P

  15. #15
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    925
    BG Level
    5

    There's at least 2 signed ones on Fenrir, nevermind how many there might have been before people started signing.

    I haven't seen that many uber people on Fenrir in terms of Abj gear and stuff like that, at least that would compare to other servers and people like Worldx.

  16. #16

    100 clothcrafter on pandy and i've yet to seen a mahatma cape =/

  17. #17
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    16,043
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    Possibly I phrased the topic wrong >.>

    Meant to just post the best equiped people, even if they do bot.
    Still...its a Mahatma cape...jesus...
    there are 2 mahatma capes on bis =P
    Who else? O.O

  18. #18
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    76
    BG Level
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashen
    Can't think of anyone on pandy as awesome as those. lol

    Only people i'd even considered would probably be Hame or Simd
    but they both have almost capped all crafts (Simd even has 100 cloth, but Hame doesnt). But anyone with all crafts capped should be awesome -_-
    Only Hame has all crafts at 100, Simd only has CC afaik

  19. #19
    LazyShell
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    1,903
    BG Level
    6

    no pix, but there are at least 3 people I know of with Mahatma Cape on Shiva. 2 of them are twin tarus (at least in game).

    both are 75SMN 75MNK
    on SMN, they both have Dalmatica+1 (before yingyang robe came out), Mahatma Capes Gigant mantles, countless other expensive stuff. I'll Screenshot one of them next time i see them on SMN (since they are twins, one SS will have same gear as the other )

  20. #20
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    586
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Bryant Snow
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck
    WoW Realm
    Deathwing

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    Possibly I phrased the topic wrong >.>

    Meant to just post the best equiped people, even if they do bot.
    Still...its a Mahatma cape...jesus...
    there are 2 mahatma capes on bis =P
    Who else? O.O
    I thought you were in Vada? anywho, your botter has it in bazaar long time (Sochie) signed by skrgrs, and I think there is 1 or 2 more (not 100% sure)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. When boredom gets the best of you
    By hermie in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 244
    Last Post: 2006-08-16, 11:30