Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Why does BG support RMT?     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1
    PENISGOBLIN
    Guest

    Why does BG support RMT?

    I'm personally aware that Shyla from BG uses RMT to get certain items from tells. Wtf BG why do you support a person in your LS who RMTs?

  2. #2
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,409
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    mmm penis

  3. #3
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    821
    BG Level
    5

    i rmt for my dragoon gear

  4. #4

    How can you even consider trying to make a serious post when your name is PENISGOBLIN? Unless of course, you're just trying to start a flame war..

  5. #5
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,242
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    He's just too stupid to realize the admins can look up his IP and realize who he really is. So changing your name did absolutely nothing.

    (Congratulations!)

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Nirokun!
    mmm penis
    We all have one!

  7. #7
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    525
    BG Level
    5

    i don't i'm a girl *teehee* you can go ahead and send me gil now

  8. #8
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,379
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by mdn
    i don't i'm a girl *teehee* you can go ahead and send me gil now
    Girls don't play FFXI.....

  9. #9
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    160
    BG Level
    3

    sup judah 8)

  10. #10
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,572
    BG Level
    6

    Maybe he isn't an actual Penisgoblin. Maybe it is more along the line of his favorite activity. Penis gobblin'.

  11. #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Janice
    Maybe he isn't an actual Penisgoblin. Maybe it is more along the line of his favorite activity. Penis gobblin'.
    LOL! XD
    That's a good theory. :D

  12. #12
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,618
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Americayankee
    How can you even consider trying to make a serious post when your name is PENISGOBLIN? Unless of course, you're just trying to start a flame war..
    Well, at least it's better than his first... "WATERMONKEY".

  13. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    Quote Originally Posted by Americayankee
    How can you even consider trying to make a serious post when your name is PENISGOBLIN? Unless of course, you're just trying to start a flame war..
    Well, at least it's better than his first... "WATERMONKEY".
    Isn't this Judah

  14. #14

    Yeah, it's Judah.

  15. #15

    Epical seems to know all about bahamut.

  16. #16
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,618
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Hmm, right. That one went over my head. Well, it's something monkey would say too! =O

  17. #17
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,379
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I wish Judah never got banned I don't like the name PenisGoblin

  18. #18

    Girls don't play FFXI.....
    Then what the hell have I been doing for 2 years? Even I can't masturbate that much.

  19. #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissyestel
    Girls don't play FFXI.....
    Then what the hell have I been doing for 2 years? Even I can't masturbate that much.
    omg... 8)

  20. #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrissyestel
    Girls don't play FFXI.....
    Then what the hell have I been doing for 2 years? Even I can't masturbate that much.
    OMG A GIRL SAID MASTURBATE... AFK :wink:

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Does anyone speak... RMT?
    By Carrots in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2007-06-13, 13:40
  2. GM now does things about rmt?
    By Vic in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2006-12-23, 20:33
  3. Claimed Alexander HNMLS Supports RMT
    By Kelize in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 249
    Last Post: 2006-08-03, 13:51
  4. Why does he hate you guys so much?
    By Amarok in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 2006-02-09, 15:52
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2005-11-06, 23:01