Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 54

Thread: Chariotbuster Byakzak     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1
    Chram
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,887
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

    Chariotbuster Byakzak

    [removed broken link]

    0/23, discuss.

  2. #2

    sword not worth the trouble?

  3. #3
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,619
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Russ, I think this calls for another Kunberry-esque LJ entry. You slacking bastard, you.

  4. #4
    There are false prophets among us,
    who bring in damnable heresies,
    and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    6,063
    BG Level
    8
    WoW Realm
    Ner'zhul

    Russ i think you're getting really bored, that sword hardly seems worth that much effort ;;

  5. #5
    Chram
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,887
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    Russ, I think this calls for another Kunberry-esque LJ entry. You slacking bastard, you.
    I finally got Coo Keja to drop 8)

    Chariotbuster and Ellyllon shall forever remain my nemesis' though

  6. #6
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,619
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    Russ, I think this calls for another Kunberry-esque LJ entry. You slacking bastard, you.
    I finally got Coo Keja to drop 8)

    Chariotbuster and Ellyllon shall forever remain my nemesis' though
    Ah, grats. =P I wasn't aware that you had been regularly camping... you had left readers at "0/1".

  7. #7
    Chram
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,887
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    Russ, I think this calls for another Kunberry-esque LJ entry. You slacking bastard, you.
    I finally got Coo Keja to drop 8)

    Chariotbuster and Ellyllon shall forever remain my nemesis' though
    Ah, grats. =P I wasn't aware that you had been regularly camping... you had left readers at "0/1".
    [removed broken link]

    :D

  8. #8
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    595
    BG Level
    5

    that nm is a poop head..... he spawns near the entrance to ozatra i think....... i think the necklace is good for low lvl

  9. #9
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    29,167
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    that shield the quadav one drops is pretty badass for mages
    MND+1 INT+1 15 P>MP


    I wanted it for my RDM, but I got it to 37 and I stopped lvling it.

  10. #10
    Chram
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,887
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    that shield the quadav one drops is pretty badass for mages
    MND+1 INT+1 15 P>MP


    I wanted it for my RDM, but I got it to 37 and I stopped lvling it.
    [removed broken link]

    Sorry, I'm just really bored while I wait for Novv the Whitehearted to pop for the 9,452,237th time in my FFXI lifetime.

  11. #11
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,619
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I can't believe you rely on such a shitty drop rate for one of your sources of income. =\ Unless you have a TH4 lying around, I'd be thinking you're wasting your time!

  12. #12
    Chram
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,887
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    I can't believe you rely on such a shitty drop rate for one of your sources of income. =\ Unless you have a TH4 lying around, I'd be thinking you're wasting your time!
    I don't really. I hunt it and give Mimis and Bluetonberry the Siren Hair directly and take no cut of it. It's how Mimis paid for his Iqira Weskit, it's how Bluetonberry got his Zenith Mitts, Zenith Crown and will get his Pants eventually. There's also the fact that anyone close to me levels Bard in the end so an early Menstrul Coat is a good incentive

  13. #13
    Physicist
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,493
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    Russ, I think this calls for another Kunberry-esque LJ entry. You slacking bastard, you.
    I finally got Coo Keja to drop 8)

    Chariotbuster and Ellyllon shall forever remain my nemesis' though
    I see we despise the same mushroom

  14. #14

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,770
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Ellyllon was nice to meeeee =o
    Looks too cool on Taru.

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../shroomlid.jpg

  15. #15
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,501
    BG Level
    6

    Man, and people think I RMT....

  16. #16

    editedlolz

  17. #17

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,770
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Because if I didn't, inevitably, someone would have a comment about the number, whether too much or too little, when I just wanted to give Russta some hope with Ellyllon. -.o I was 1/2, no thf. >.>

  18. #18
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    WTF is that neck peice...that isnt what i think it is is it?

  19. #19
    Chram
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,887
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Roranora
    Because if I didn't, inevitably, someone would have a comment about the number, whether too much or too little.
    I think with that EQ people are gonna comment regardless.

  20. #20

    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    4,770
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Fenrir

    Philomath Stole. Focus on the shoom hat. ;/

    I don't put my gear in sig, I don't bring it up often, because of this, though it has been at least on 2 occassions in the crafting forum. I should've been naked aside from the mushroom helm.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag