Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: Sacrarium     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1

    Sacrarium

    Is this mission doable with a party of 6? w/o cleared fomor hate that is, cause ive killed like....150-200 fomor and people tell me its 2 gigas/orcs per fomor killed.

  2. #2

    I don't think a pt of 6 can do it with that much hate. Maybe you should do a swift belt run and clear hate the fast wasy.

  3. #3
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,347
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I've done it with 1 PT, cleared hate tho. You can probably handle Fomors on the way to NM if you get aggro as a single PT with minor difficulty, but the NM itself... well that's a different story. If you know how Corse works, than you know what to expect. Was fun when I did it. The ghost part is easier if you have hate cleared, that way you can freely fight in the room full of Fomors.

    Question. Did you kill fomors in Sacrarium or Aquadacts? Someone mentioned before that hate is not related. Could be wrong.

  4. #4
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,347
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by mademine
    I don't think a pt of 6 can do it with that much hate. Maybe you should do a swift belt run and clear hate the fast wasy.
    That's a pretty good idea. :wink:

  5. #5

    1 PT can easily do the entire mission with cleared hate. After xping in Sacrarium for like 5 hours back when Shakudo was 200k each (and making like 2mil, haha) only took me 20 mins to clear hate. I do kill fast as a MNK, but still, even a BRD would probably clear under an hour.

  6. #6
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,619
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    I did it as a single party without clearing fomor hate. but since the sharing of tactics is frowned upon here, I wont share.



    Oh, and the only fomors we killed were the ones that we had to kill in order to get the keys.

  7. #7
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,242
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I've been stuck on this mission for a month.. I'm half tempted to go MNK/WHM Banish and Hundred Fist FTW... wouldn't work, but it would be fun...

  8. #8
    Chram
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,887
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Okan
    I've been stuck on this mission for a month.. I'm half tempted to go MNK/WHM Banish and Hundred Fist FTW... wouldn't work, but it would be fun...
    "Fun" is engaging Keremet without killing his Azren minions beforehand.

  9. #9
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,619
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Quote Originally Posted by Okan
    I've been stuck on this mission for a month.. I'm half tempted to go MNK/WHM Banish and Hundred Fist FTW... wouldn't work, but it would be fun...
    "Fun" is engaging Keremet without killing his Azren minions beforehand.
    I guess I did that the fun way...without a mnk too lol


    Azren's have very low HP though.

  10. #10
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,242
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Quote Originally Posted by Okan
    I've been stuck on this mission for a month.. I'm half tempted to go MNK/WHM Banish and Hundred Fist FTW... wouldn't work, but it would be fun...
    "Fun" is engaging Keremet without killing his Azren minions beforehand.
    "Fun" doesn't sound like fun anymore.

  11. #11
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    312
    BG Level
    4

    I would hope you already have the two keys that would be necessary to open the door in conjunction with the one from keremet. If not, going to be redundent if you clear hate then kill more fomor to get those keys.

  12. #12
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,242
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Ludaen
    I would hope you already have the two keys that would be necessary to open the door in conjunction with the one from keremet. If not, going to be redundent if you clear hate then kill more fomor to get those keys.
    Someone in my LS still has that key and we have like 4 coral keys floating around..

  13. #13

    Doable without clearing hate. Just have to be creative on how to engage the professor.

  14. #14
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    28,619
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Doable without clearing hate. Just have to be creative on how to engage the professor.
    shhhhhhhhh D:

  15. #15

    I really wish people would actually try before coming and asking for tips. It's not difficult to figure out if you actually go in there and try, and it's not like you've only got one shot like an orb battle.

  16. #16

    Not killing any fomors for a long period time apparently reduces fomor hate as well.

  17. #17
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,259
    BG Level
    7

    Like when you don't have sex after a long time, you become a virgin again?

  18. #18

    editedlolz

  19. #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Like when you don't have sex after a long time, you become a virgin again?
    Exactly.

    *peers at Razz*

  20. #20
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,242
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by PerfectEnding
    Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Like when you don't have sex after a long time, you become a virgin again?
    http://img312.imageshack.us/img312/8369/orly9ih.jpg
    http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/1...b698bec5a1.gif

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Sacrarium ninja edit?
    By Kiarax in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 2007-04-06, 10:19
  2. Sacrarium XP Scroll
    By Not Kuno in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 2007-02-20, 16:02
  3. Sacrarium Changes
    By Fryte in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2005-12-16, 18:23
  4. Sacrarium run on Bahamut server. (Friday,Nov.11)
    By KainMinter in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2005-11-11, 18:01