Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 110
  1. #1
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    [Voltfest] OH BURN GILSELLERS, OH , BURN

    Long text here
    I was skilling up in sanD when Ytty came and started synthing ontop of me, after like, 10 min he messages me with ????.... Read,, worth a good laugh,, in a cruel sort of way. I had to dumb my english down so he could understand without taking 30 min to put my words through a translator >.> Am I an asshole? HA! They stole AMEMET From me, payback assholes.
    [removed broken link]



    I had to share it.

  2. #2
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,501
    BG Level
    6

    *Almost* makes me feel sorry for them, though I still lol'ed irl.

  3. #3
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,010
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    That hurt my eyes to read...

  4. #4
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Azalee
    That hurt my eyes to read...

    get glasses and if you say you don't need/have then get your eyes checked because that's pretty much organized with all the crap cut off.

  5. #5
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,010
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalee
    That hurt my eyes to read...

    get glasses and if you say you don't need/have then get your eyes checked because that's pretty much organized with all the crap cut off.
    -_-;;;

    I meant as in the grammer was so bad. Way to be a dick.

  6. #6
    Xavier
    Guest

    I thought it was hard to read because its a wall of text that just never ends.

  7. #7
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,010
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    I thought it was hard to read because its a wall of text that just never ends.
    That as well.

  8. #8
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    302
    BG Level
    4

    Needs more cliffnotes.

  9. #9
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,618
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Damn, for not knowing any english, he uses words (although they're in the wrong places) like a friggin scholar!

    And Zig, you're in grade 9? oO

  10. #10
    Chram
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,887
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    Damn, for not knowing any english, he uses words (although they're in the wrong places) like a friggin scholar!
    He pretty much said they run everything said to them through Babelfish (or the next cheapest, Chinese alternative) and with how crappy they always are thats to be expected lol.

  11. #11
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,259
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    I thought it was hard to read because its a wall of text that just never ends.
    Agreed, can someone summarise what happened?

  12. #12
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,723
    BG Level
    8

    from what i gathered, he conned a gilseller into giving him free Shihei saying he'll sell it for him.

  13. #13
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    354
    BG Level
    4

    lol, he tricked a gilseller to send him 40 stacks of shihei for free, saying he'd sell them for 8k a stack and give him the money. Good one

  14. #14
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,259
    BG Level
    7

    I hope he's happy, somewhere in China some kid missed out on dinner.

  15. #15
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,469
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    I hope he's happy, somewhere in China some kid missed out on dinner.
    That will teach that kid to be born in a country with an oppressive totalitarian regime!

    PWNED!

  16. #16
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,347
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Rawk, your avatars will get me fired.

  17. #17

    Alas!
    That's so mean though, you should give the shiheis back... Gilsellers are people too... He's going to get a cut in his paycheck for that... ;____________;

  18. #18
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    302
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    Rawk, your avatars will get me fired.
    Step 22 in my intricate 481 step plan for world domination.

  19. #19
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    you guys fail to see the name of the topic, it was not me, it was Voltfest lol




    [removed broken link]

  20. #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    you guys fail to see the name of the topic, it was not me, it was Voltfest lol
    That is funny and wrong on so many levels!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Steam Cleaner, oh Steam Cleaner, where art thou??
    By Althor in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2004-11-05, 13:38