Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    61
    BG Level
    2

    Preview of my 3rd video (feedback appreciated)

    I couldn't stop laughing when I was working on this video, so I made a preview for it before I release the full one. Lol I think it's rather amusing, to say the least.

    http://files.filefront.com/Pyrixs_Tale_ ... einfo.html

  2. #2
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,010
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

    Taru being a hornball = movie?

  3. #3
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    61
    BG Level
    2

    I dunno >.>

  4. #4
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,158
    BG Level
    6

    Please do yourself a favour and make a video with purpose behind it, sure it's good quality but we dun wanna see a vid of you fucking well running around Jeuno or PlLng people

  5. #5
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,370
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    I liked the music.

    That's all I liked though.

  6. #6

    I thought it was pretty gay

  7. #7
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    61
    BG Level
    2

    Well, it was really just meant to make ya laugh, it's not supposed to be some cool video of some kick ass monster. that's not what i'm about, but if you've got a problem, then flame away >.> just know that i was a loser from the start.

  8. #8
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,744
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Erza
    Please do yourself a favour and make a video with purpose behind it, sure it's good quality but we dun wanna see a vid of you fucking well running around Jeuno or PlLng people
    I agree

  9. #9

    SHE MARRIED HIM??!!
    THEY HAVE 7 KIDS?!!

  10. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Erza
    Please do yourself a favour and make a video with purpose behind it, sure it's good quality but we dun wanna see a vid of you fucking well running around Jeuno or PlLng people
    He's just jealous... Anyways, you people need to be less harsh.

    EDIT: I take that back. After having actually watched the video, you deserve such harsh remarks for making the basis of your video Taru humping.

  11. #11
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,158
    BG Level
    6

    He's just jealous... Anyways, you people need to be less harsh
    PLDs are so 2004

  12. #12
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,290
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrix
    Well, it was really just meant to make ya laugh, it's not supposed to be some cool video of some kick ass monster. that's not what i'm about, but if you've got a problem, then flame away >.> just know that i was a loser from the start.
    Well, you came to a end-game community offering videos of like... stuff that we walk past and ignore in FF, there's no content that these people wanna see.

    Majority of people come here to see videos of end game stuff, Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh my!

  13. #13
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,242
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrix
    Well, it was really just meant to make ya laugh, it's not supposed to be some cool video of some kick ass monster. that's not what i'm about, but if you've got a problem, then flame away >.> just know that i was a loser from the start.
    Well, you came to a end-game community offering videos of like... stuff that we walk past and ignore in FF, there's no content that these people wanna see.

    Majority of people come here to see videos of end game stuff, Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh my!
    Wafik's right on that. We're, when not insulting each other, talking about end game equipment, armor, monsters, and such. We've all done our fair share of "newb" stuff a few years ago when we first discovered the game and such.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Just got out of my press interview with the dev team...
    By Rhealana in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 2007-11-17, 20:40
  2. 1UP Preview of WotG
    By Vauce in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 2007-11-17, 13:55
  3. My first video
    By Pyrix in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2005-09-13, 15:48
  4. I did my first video o_o
    By Babyorphan in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2005-02-17, 12:41