Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 302
  1. #1
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    483
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Vrtra teamups and Big kills

    Please tell me if I am wrong but I was under the assumption that if 2 LS teamed up for a HNM like Vrtra and defeated that neither LS would get the Big Kill points.

    If this is the case then can you please take off Nantekotta's Vrtra kill and points on the Asura server since they teamed up with another LS and had 70 ppl there.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  2. #2

    I'll have to backup Kayos here. Nantekotta did not beat Vrtra by themselves. They teamed up with Precedence using their joint Dynamis linkshell pearl WtfDynamis to beat it.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  3. #3
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,725
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

    can anyone from Nantekotta provide proof that it wasn't a team up... or anyone with proof that it was.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  4. #4

    http://www.nan.opeth.net/viewtopic.php?t=2300

    Here's the thread on NK's forum on NK+Prec win.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  5. #5

    "And a very big thank you to Precedence, without whom this would be impossible. I love what we are doing together, and I look forward to more of the same! "
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  6. #6
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    3
    BG Level
    0

    Wow..... i'm just surprised by the lack of class displayed here. I think the big thing is that we were able to take down Vrtra w/ fellow friends, despite the difference in LS name.

    I just thought others could love beyond that too.

    Minus sexy points to Machina and Tribe for being so petty. Let's concentrate on the uber fun stuff that people accomplish, instead.


    Purrenialvixen
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  7. #7
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    483
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Purrenialvixen
    Wow..... i'm just surprised by the lack of class displayed here. I think the big thing is that we were able to take down Vrtra w/ fellow friends, despite the difference in LS name.

    I just thought others could love beyond that too.

    Minus sexy points to Machina and Tribe for being so petty. Let's concentrate on the uber fun stuff that people accomplish, instead.


    Purrenialvixen
    + retard points for your LS lying and saying you killed a mob you had help on. We lack class? You are the ones who falsified a kill lol. You can accomplish fun stuff without lying about it also ^^
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  8. #8
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,723
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Purrenialvixen
    Wow..... i'm just surprised by the lack of class displayed here. I think the big thing is that we were able to take down Vrtra w/ fellow friends, despite the difference in LS name.

    I just thought others could love beyond that too.

    Minus sexy points to Machina and Tribe for being so petty. Let's concentrate on the uber fun stuff that people accomplish, instead.


    Purrenialvixen
    it's not a class issue, if it doesn't belong there than it doesn't belong there. that's the way the system was set up.

    the issue wouldn't have came up if the kill wasn't added in the first place.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  9. #9
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    647
    BG Level
    5

    Purr, never try to argue with an idiot. They'll only drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  10. #10
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    483
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by draxyl
    Purr, never try to argue with an idiot. They'll only drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.
    You are right, I am an idiot for calling out the fact that you are a bunch of liers ... how can I live with myself. And Draxyl keep up the great accomplishments of Precekotta er... or is it Nantedence?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  11. #11
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    23
    BG Level
    1

    I don't see how you could consider it lieing if we posted that we teamed up with Prec on our own forum, and thanked them for their help.

    NK did kill Vrtra, so did Prec, we did it together. Maybe the person that added it to the "Big Kill" list was unaware as to how it works in a situation like that. I see no reason for the petty insults, and complete lack of respect shown in your posts here. But I guess when you don't have the numbers that your linkshells have, we need to alliance with another one.
    I guess we can start another Big Kill list for WTFDynamis if that pleases you.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  12. #12
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    34
    BG Level
    1

    You do that, better start teaming up to kill more shit to catch up to your points.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  13. #13
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    483
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Soup
    II see no reason for the petty insults, and complete lack of respect shown in your posts here. .
    Quote Originally Posted by Purrenialvixen
    Wow..... i'm just surprised by the lack of class displayed here.
    Quote Originally Posted by draxyl
    Purr, never try to argue with an idiot. They'll only drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience.
    Tell your own fucking linkshellS who started with the insults.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  14. #14
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    23
    BG Level
    1

    na, we'll just team up when we want to, and fly solo when we have enough to kill alone. I'm enjoying it quite a bit, I think Prec is as well.

    Take care.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  15. #15
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    23
    BG Level
    1

    Draxly and Purr are both in NK.

    I can't speak for Purr and Drax, but then again, I don't care about this topic that much, so this is my last post here, I'm gonna go team up with some prec members and bot around the server for a while...

    take care.

    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  16. #16
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    483
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Reread my first post. YOU and YOUR LS made it a big deal. I was simply asking for clarification on a rule and to have your kill removed since you OBVIOUSLY didnt kill it solo. Dont blame me because you dont like to play by the rules.

    And last I checked telling someone they have no class or dont show class IS an insult. Calling someone an idiot IS an insult? Reading comprehension FTW?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  17. #17
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    23
    BG Level
    1

    Edit: Removed because it's not worth another argument.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  18. #18
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    41
    BG Level
    1

    No one said anything about the fact that you killed it with Precedence. That's not the issue, no one cares about that and grats on that kill. But Kayos pointing out that you did not kill it solo and therefor do not qualify for the points on BK system is hardly a lack of class, its playing by the rules. Obviously by putting it up there as such and then insulting him it obviously matters to you even though you claim otherwise, or else it wouldn't have been an issue to begin with right? If you don't care about the system then why use it?
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  19. #19

    Dear Soup:
    Did we team up with anyone?
    Don't speak of that nidhogg and bring shame to yourself
    Your LS's greed broke the very lotting system that you created
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

  20. #20
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    23
    BG Level
    1

    I agree, and that's why I don't use it. as I stated, I just found out about this now....

    Anyway, if it needs to come down, then someone will take it down...
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Proto-Omega and Proto-Ultima to Big Kills list?
    By Rust120 in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2005-11-04, 12:57
  2. To berticus and rooster, big kills.
    By Rokub in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2005-05-13, 18:16
  3. Big Kills updated
    By rooster in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2005-01-20, 12:59
  4. Question about Big Kills
    By in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2004-10-06, 12:44