Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 67
  1. #1
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,725
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

    It's offical, 4 of us going to the Event

    Berticus, Bikkwin/Bikwin, Peng, myself are going to the event in colllege station... getting in touch with someone from SE and seeing if we can have exclusive Q/A rights.

    If there is any questions that you'd like ask... say it now. We'll try our best... even though we'll most likely get a, "I can not disclose that information at this time" type answers but ohh well.

    If anyone else is planning go let us hear it.

  2. #2
    BEES OH GOD BEES
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,363
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Stormrage

    Got a few...

    #1: Does beating a Dynamis Boss actually raise the droprate of AF2 in the same area?

    #2: Will the droprate of Dynamis-Currency be altered in the future, in case of a level cap raise?

    #3: Is a level cap raise planned for the future? If so, will it be a set number of levels or all the way to 100?(earlier statements implied that the game was capable of running up to 100levels) and how would that effect the exp system? Seing as the exp needed per level rises with the levels, will it be lowered, or will perhaps mobs that give alot more exp be introduced? (I don't think "14/300,000exp" would appeal to anyone at this point.)

  3. #3

    they already said that they don't plan to raise the lvl cap in the "near" future.

    i'd like dynamis currency to be auctionable ._. would be way easier than looking for bazaars that don't have the currency you need

  4. #4

    Will they add new dynamis zones such as Dynamis-Qufim and Dynamis-Safehold?

    Is SE going to do anything about the gilsellers? And if they are, when?

  5. #5
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,290
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Beastmaster Q's :
    -Also will they plan to make beastmen charmable ever? Because after lvl35, the beastmaster job really doesnt change at all from 35-75, it's the same mobs, will we ever get plans to charm beastmen and potentially open up new zones to exp off that never get used(CZB / Magicite zones, etc).

    -Why cant they make anything in Lumoria charmable. I'd love to charm emptiness mobs or crap in sea. We cant xp off the mobs unless we're in a party using a jugpet to keep up with damage, but even so, our EXP is nerfed while SMN and DRG isnt.

    -Why are they constantly giving us Ranged weapons/Ranged enhancements(like Hawker knifes), and Great H2H weapons to use(Avengers), if we have no skill in them at all? It's extremly useless that we keep getting weapons if we have 0 skill in them. Any chance of them changing that so we do get archery/h2h skill?

    Dynamis :
    -Are there any plans to double the dynamis currency drop rate?

    Servers :
    -There are some servers that are very packed (like asura) which has 4,000+ people on sometimes at once, most of the people are 75's and are all xp'ing in the same areas. True while they opened up more areas for end game exp, they're all still packed(i made a pt the other day and did a search in like 6 locations, each one had 3/4 parties in it, couldnt go there unless we wanted shitty xp). Any chance they're making more zones to xp in or open a server hop to less populater servers soon?

  6. #6

    I'll be going if I don't have to work.

  7. #7

    Is there some Hardware issue or programing issue that they are not telling us about.

    Why after we have maintenance (I understand that there are bound to be some problems) do we consistently have the same issues, DC, Search functions going down.

    {Mog} {Space} give me some, especially with all the capped areas now.

    Can you possibly introduce mobs in sea or in the next expansion end game, that rival the drops of current land Kings. That way the current ls who have killed kings for over 2 years (and still want to kill NQ) can leave and get something else to camp.

    With the introduction of 2 new jobs, what roles have you decided for them? When you introduced the rise of the zilart jobs ninja was a psudo dd, drg was pimp, and sam missed a lot. Now your ninja cant dd to save their lives, drg have a bad rap thanks to your "Fix's", and with enough sams you need no other dd end game.

    If I think of more I will post, instead I am currently counting how much I have paid SE for server downtime, search functions down, and DDOS attacks.

  8. #8

    1: "honestly, do you think dragoon has a purpose end game or is it a development team inside joke?"

    2: "do you watch Andarvi of server Bahamut to see what job hes leveling at that time to decide where the next nerf will take place?"

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    -There are some servers that are very packed (like asura) which has 4,000+ people on sometimes at once, most of the people are 75's and are all xp'ing in the same areas. True while they opened up more areas for end game exp, they're all still packed(i made a pt the other day and did a search in like 6 locations, each one had 3/4 parties in it, couldnt go there unless we wanted shitty xp). Any chance they're making more zones to xp in or open a server hop to less populater servers soon?
    More on that, why did they make it so hard for 75s to get decent exp? Why can't they make some 200xp @75 CRABS not fucking weapons, golumes, or fucking skeletons.

  10. #10

    lvl 75 worms!

  11. #11

    i still think they should let taru drgs ride their wyverns
    GOGODAVI GO

  12. #12
    Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,718
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara
    i still think they should let taru drgs ride their wyverns
    GOGODAVI GO
    speaking of which.

    Is absolutely anything going to be done to drgs in the near future

  13. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Andarvi
    "honestly, do you think dragoon has a purpose end game or is it a development team inside joke?"

  14. #14
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    695
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyMetal
    More on that, why did they make it so hard for 75s to get decent exp? Why can't they make some 200xp @75 CRABS not fucking weapons, golumes, or fucking skeletons.
    sea, rams, ulegrauaadnaadaur range

  15. #15
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,161
    BG Level
    9

    Oldest question I've ever had for SE humans:

    Why did you make it so that Cop area merit zones have valuable drops from the exp mobs, but not Zilart?

    'You find a wind crystal on the Aura Weapon'
    'You find a revival tree root on the Hati'

    'You find a Dark Spirit Pact on the Kindred Summoner'
    'You find a Buffalo Hide on the King Buffalo'
    'You find a Giant Bird Plume on the Abraxas'

    God damn you.

  16. #16
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    31,659
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Correction
    Oldest question I've ever had for SE humans:

    Why did you make it so that Cop area merit zones have valuable drops from the exp mobs, but not Zilart?

    'You find a wind crystal on the Aura Weapon'
    'You find a revival tree root on the Hati'

    'You find a Dark Spirit Pact on the Kindred Summoner'
    'You find a Buffalo Hide on the King Buffalo'
    'You find a Giant Bird Plume on the Abraxas'

    God damn you.
    Well Golems drop Raxa...

    but anyways, its a marketing ploy.
    RoZ came with FFXI, so you were forced upon it. CoP wasnt, so they put the good xp areas there, forcing you to buy it if you want good xp.

  17. #17

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyMetal
    More on that, why did they make it so hard for 75s to get decent exp? Why can't they make some 200xp @75 CRABS not fucking weapons, golumes, or fucking skeletons.
    Because I'm sure most players didn't level to 75 so they could level off of crabs.

  18. #18
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,553
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    When is the event? I may have a chance to go.

  19. #19
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    507
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Dawnbringer

    You sorta missed your chance for this kind of thing already. Hopefully they'll ask a few of my questions at the event.

    And for the love of god, don't ask a softball question like "Will you do anything about the gilsellers?" or "Can we have more avatars?". Give them a question they can't blow off by saying "We are commited to preventing RMT, so shut up" or "We have no plans at this time."

  20. #20

    Quote Originally Posted by rahskala
    You sorta missed your chance for this kind of thing already. Hopefully they'll ask a few of my questions at the event.

    And for the love of god, don't ask a softball question like "Will you do anything about the gilsellers?" or "Can we have more avatars?". Give them a question they can't blow off by saying "We are commited to preventing RMT, so shut up" or "We have no plans at this time."
    Instead of going at them with the question of gilsellers. Why not go the route of saying, I understand you made Cock Charm and other items Ex/Rare and obtainable through certain BCNMs. If you are truthfully wanting to prevent or try to slow down Gilsellers. Why not in turn make Strider Boots, Serket Ring, Cassie Earring, Healing Staff, etc.,

    I understand they can kill the mob and shout for people to buy it. It will somewhat stop this from happening. Also make it to where Venemous Claw can not drop from Serket. I know a lot of people will get pissed at this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag