Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 54

Thread: 3 Synths to net 58mil?     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1

    3 Synths to net 58mil?

    Well, I have a friend on Fairy server who has a member in their LS with "supposed" 100 CC. I haven't heard of this player having 100CC from anyone else but my friend. I asked him to ask the member of his LS how they got 100CC and where they funded it, becuase it was only a duration of a maybe a month and they got 99-> 100 CC.

    Now, I know some people who post here have pretty high CC, and someone in my LS has 86 CC. I just don't see how it's possible to fund this without buying gil or some other illegitmate means. I know you can profit through crafting, but from 99 -> 100 CC, it's an insane amount of money.

    My friend also told me that his LS member had their account hacked and FIFTY MILLION gil in liquid form and in items taken. I was wondering how he was going to make it all back, and it just so happened that I ended up selling him a Jujitsu Gi. I was in his party at the time, and he was discussing how he was hacked. My friend asked how he was going to make the money back, and he said he could do it in three synths.

    Three fucking synths. I was calling bullshit on this whole thing. I mean, I know it's possible to do that if you were lucky and made like, 3 Mahatma capes or something, but that is like a .01% chance, not to mention you need to find a seller.

    I was just wondering on any crafters opinions on if someone could possibly do this, leveling CC 99->100 in about a month and making 58mil in three synths.

    P.S. She didn't even seem that upset that 50 million gil was supposedly taken. She was just like "Yeah, it really sucks "

  2. #2

    Start talking on who this is, I'm on Fairy and might be able to dispute things otherwise >.>

  3. #3

    Desynthing Panties? lol

  4. #4

    Crafter's name is Hakki, er Hakii. That's how you pronounce it, so just do /sea all hak I guess. They're a taru.

  5. #5

    He's saying getting that much money from synthesis from 99->100 which is basically impossible unless you HQ. I seriously doubt the legitimacy of said crafter.

    Sounds like another Kuramaa.

    For those not from Fairy, Kuramaa is someone who claimed to have 2937419874+230598 GS or w/e

    Kuramaa is also a douche.

    Edit: I'm calling his bluff, I think he's full of shit as far as what he says Clothcraft-wise. It's kinda hard to get away having a 100 craft and others NOT knowing about it.

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    He's saying getting that much money from synthesis from 99->100 which is basically impossible unless you HQ. I seriously doubt the legitimacy of said crafter.

    Sounds like another Kuramaa.

    For those not from Fairy, Kuramaa is someone who claimed to have 2937419874+230598 GS or w/e

    Kuramaa is also a douche.

    Edit: I'm calling his bluff, I think he's full of shit as far as what he says Clothcraft-wise. It's kinda hard to get away having a 100 craft and others NOT knowing about it.
    Your sig is awesome 8)

  7. #7

    Yeah it was the Burrito part that made it sig worthy

  8. #8

    He does have a lot of money, I saw a screen shot with him having 13M in the trade window. I'mi guessing he did something illegitimate to get 100 CC and all this money, because a single player cannot make that much money that quickly in that amount of time, or level 99-> 100CC in a month without "cheating".

  9. #9

    I'm saying he doesn't have 100 CC period.

    Not once have I ever seen him inside the guild and hell knows I've lived in there long enough getting my specs and making green ribbons.

    Aside from that, unless he has subcrafts he can't make Dalmaticas, and I'm sure other LS's would know if they bought one from him to prove it. Secondly, Errant Capes are few and far between, unless you're killing Cassie and getting Amity Cape, he HAS to be buying Amity Cape or Peace Cape. Finally, Blessed Briault is the only thing left to make, and Galateia isn't pocket change.

  10. #10

    Found someone to pay a retarded price on a kraken they stole

  11. #11

    Quote Originally Posted by mifra6b
    Found someone to pay a retarded price on a kraken they stole
    58mil would be a deal on a Kraken on Fairy.

    It's 200mil, try again

  12. #12

    There was a dude on Asura that claimed to be 100 CC before Briaults were added. Funny thing is, I remember him plvling thorugh the 80s when I was slowly leveling in the early 90s, so....yea right.

    Anyway, no, can't make 58m in 3 synths unless you are assuming optimal (hq) results.

  13. #13
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyprus
    He does have a lot of money, I saw a screen shot with him having 13M in the trade window. I'mi guessing he did something illegitimate to get 100 CC and all this money, because a single player cannot make that much money that quickly in that amount of time, or level 99-> 100CC in a month without "cheating".
    You can make money easy in FFXI. After I left my HNMLS, I went from 3m, to 22m in about 1 month.

    When they say time = money, they're right. And when you're not staring at 3hours of darters, you have time for other shit

  14. #14
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,290
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    bah that was my post, stupid guest login.

    Anyway, i wanted to edit, i've made over 30m, not 20m. And I havent sold a single peice of my dynamis currency.

  15. #15
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    265
    BG Level
    4

    It costed me 247m in raw gil to get from 99.0 > 100. (Before briault resells)

    Hes bullshitting.

  16. #16
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,469
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    bah that was my post, stupid guest login.


    Anyway, i wanted to edit, i've made over 30m, not 20m. And I havent sold a single peice of my dynamis currency.
    But could you make 50 million in three synths? That is the part that suggests that the person is a bullshitter.

  17. #17
    Physicist
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,493
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I assume he means "out of 36 synths, 3 of them will make me 58m" which is easily true (more correctly that would be 2 speaking in HQ1 tier terms)

    Either way, he's full of shit..i'm just playing devil's advocate.

  18. #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcatil
    Quote Originally Posted by mifra6b
    Found someone to pay a retarded price on a kraken they stole
    58mil would be a deal on a Kraken on Fairy.

    It's 200mil, try again
    58m if they're trying to move it fast... Don't need to try again because that would be away to get the monnies yo

  19. #19
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,290
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    bah that was my post, stupid guest login.


    Anyway, i wanted to edit, i've made over 30m, not 20m. And I havent sold a single peice of my dynamis currency.
    But could you make 50 million in three synths? That is the part that suggests that the person is a bullshitter.
    yeah I cant think of 3 synths that'll total up to 60m of profit, unless you do a cursed dalm -1 >_>

  20. #20
    Physicist
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,493
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    2 Aristo's, and they are HQ1 tier

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag