+ Reply to Thread

Thread: SawII     submit to reddit submit to twitter

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

SawII

Man did this movie live up the the hype. Gorey, puzzling mystery, very nice, better than the first, and one of the BIGGEST Story twists ever. I won't ruin when or what it is but god... this was just WOW. It makes your skin crawl with some of the things that happen to the people in this movie. Evil evil evil <3.

I high suggest everyone go see this movie, 9/10. and if you haven't seen the first one, or it's been a while, rewatch it, because there are some answers to questions from the first one, in the 2nd one.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

I'm looking foward to seeing this, I thought the first one was excellent.

Twist was just as good as the first one. I thought this one was going to have really lame writting and just be gory, but no, awesome writing once again and even more gore. I couldn't look straight at the screen during the first scene.

"The answer is right before your eyes"

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I was going to see this last night but I went to my high school football game instead. I ended up just freezing my ass off and sharing my hot English teacher's blanket. Maybe I should've went to the movie. >_>

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I just got back from seeing it. It was so good.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

I don't think ive been to an LGF movie that let me down. Good flick, made the first movie seem logical lol.

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Milks
    I was going to see this last night but I went to my high school football game instead. I ended up just freezing my ass off and sharing my hot English teacher's blanket. Maybe I should've went to the movie. >_>
    Mrs. Smith?

Old Merits
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Quetzalcoatl

I work in a movie theater, and the first theater I had to check was one showing Saw II... And I of course saw the part where he said, "The answer is right before your eyes." I almost died...

We also have to wear Saw II buttons, and they have the gross fingers... Every time I look down to make sure my shirt is clean I see those fingers and shudder.

god this movie was fucking BADASS, go see it now, if you liked the first one you will LOVE this one, if you didn't like the first one, you will hate this one, go see it either way because it's the shit

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

personally i thought it sucked, just as i anticipated it would, (only select scenes were good) other than that it was pretty bad

Bagel
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Mrs. Smith?
    Ms. Ray :D

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Mrs. Smith?
    Ms. Ray :D
    My hot english teacher's name is Mrs. Smith and we also had a home game on friday so I thought maybe you went to my school lol. XD

Saw (heh) it for the second time tonight. pretty badass

i liked it better then the first, and the deaths are better.

and LOL at the guy in the venus-fly trap

Quote Originally Posted by Ashen
    and LOL at the guy in the venus-fly trap
    what a way to start a movie eh?

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

i saw it tonight with my friends, i had to hold the girl next to me's hand lol, i'm such a pussy. but it was a really good movie, makes you think. I want to see the first one now though because my friends said alot of it relates back to the first and makes alot more sense.

Makes me wonder if I'll wake up in a room somewhere tomorrow

"Hello, I want to play a game. Something I'm sure you're familiar with. You sit everyday in the same chair, wasting your life playing Final Fantasy and drinking Coke all day. Well then, lets see you, if you really care about your life, cut off those precious fingers you mash the keyboard with all day, and if you don't, I'm afraid I have just enough 'TP' to use my very own guiltione, which will not remove your fingers, but your head. Good luck, let the game begin."

Melee Summoner
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Much like the first one this is just as disturbing. Even though it has a good twist, I don't think I could sit myself down to watch this again. I refuse to watch the first one again as well! =)

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

lol, it's interesting though... how he says the people who can't face their challenges are missing a vital key in the human personality/makeup, the survival instinct. and in reality if you think about it, if we're so freakin self absorbed to not be able to cut a key out of the back of our eye just so that a huge spiked "venus fly trap"-like device doesn't smash our face, then why are we even allowed to live ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Varnx
    Makes me wonder if I'll wake up in a room somewhere tomorrow

"Hello, I want to play a game. Something I'm sure you're familiar with. You sit everyday in the same chair, wasting your life playing Final Fantasy and drinking Coke all day. Well then, lets see you, if you really care about your life, cut off those precious fingers you mash the keyboard with all day, and if you don't, I'm afraid I have just enough 'TP' to use my very own guiltione, which will not remove your fingers, but your head. Good luck, let the game begin."
    lmfao, genius

I was thinking exactly the same thing after watching that: "Man... I wonder what I've done that has made it so I don't deserve the body I was put in"
    *Waits a few seconds*
    "FF"

And this is completely off topic but at school I told a few people that I had seen it twice over the weekend and every response was "Was it good?"
    Seriously folks, who sees a movie two times if it sucks?

i'm awesome.
    BG Level

Seriously folks, who sees a movie two times if it sucks?
    XD