Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 47

Thread: Mee Deggi the Punisher     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    339
    BG Level
    4

    Mee Deggi the Punisher

    I realize it's overcamped by gilsellers. But I'm taking a group of four to grab claim for 7-8 hours tomorrow and I wanted to know if you had any advice or any insight as to the drop rate. What's the lowest level you should bring? I'm a 40MNK right now, is that high enough, with the others 50-60? What's the pop conditions and such? I checked Alla but it's just too damn confusing on the instructions.

  2. #2
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,450
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Mee Deggi has one placeholder. It will be a Yagudo Interrogator or a Yagudo Drummer, and the gilsellers will kill it immediately after it pops. After the placeholder dies, another placeholder/Mee Deggi will pop in 5 game hours. So every 5 game hours, hit Flee macro or whatever and go looking. To know which Yagudo is the placeholder, it will be the only Yagudo walking around in the water surrounding the main platform, if I recall correctly.
    When Mee Deggi has died, it won't pop for atleast another hour. During this hour, the gilsellers usually go camp Quu Domi the Gallant, which works the same way as Mee Deggi but it has a Yagudo Herald or Yagudo Oracle for placeholders.

    When the placeholders pop, it will not always be exactly 5 game hours after it pops. Sometimes it may be 5 hours and 3 game minutes, or 5 hours and 7 game minutes.
    Either that, or I've been timing it wrong. :D

  3. #3

    um.. If you're on Bahamut, don't bother. Yoyolily warp hacks. Her friend bots the NM, too. I've called GMs on them 3 times, and they still haven't been banned.

    Yes, I know for a fact Yoyolily warp hacks b/c she did it right in front of my face. Good luck >_>

  4. #4
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    339
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Milks
    Mee Deggi has one placeholder. It will be a Yagudo Interrogator or a Yagudo Drummer, and the gilsellers will kill it immediately after it pops. After the placeholder dies, another placeholder/Mee Deggi will pop in 5 game hours. So every 5 game hours, hit Flee macro or whatever and go looking. To know which Yagudo is the placeholder, it will be the only Yagudo walking around in the water surrounding the main platform, if I recall correctly.
    When Mee Deggi has died, it won't pop for atleast another hour. During this hour, the gilsellers usually go camp Quu Domi the Gallant, which works the same way as Mee Deggi but it has a Yagudo Herald or Yagudo Oracle for placeholders.

    When the placeholders pop, it will not always be exactly 5 game hours after it pops. Sometimes it may be 5 hours and 3 game minutes, or 5 hours and 7 game minutes.
    Either that, or I've been timing it wrong. :D
    So, it's not a 5 hour+ pop on Mee Deggi? Just on the placeholder? Or is it that when the placeholder dies,Mee pops, etc?

  5. #5
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    339
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    um.. If you're on Bahamut, don't bother. Yoyolily warp hacks. Her friend bots the NM, too. I've called GMs on them 3 times, and they still haven't been banned.

    Yes, I know for a fact Yoyolily warp hacks b/c she did it right in front of my face. Good luck >_>
    I'm on Bahamut, but... maybe:
    A) She won't be there.
    B) She won't be able to claim it because I've got a group of experienced players and an unconquerable will.
    C) Er, well. I'll scare her away with my penis.

  6. #6
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,674
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    A friend of mine camped this for like 4 days straight and got like less then 5 claims against the hacker. Now thats dedication. o.o

  7. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Mekhami
    Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    um.. If you're on Bahamut, don't bother. Yoyolily warp hacks. Her friend bots the NM, too. I've called GMs on them 3 times, and they still haven't been banned.

    Yes, I know for a fact Yoyolily warp hacks b/c she did it right in front of my face. Good luck >_>
    I'm on Bahamut, but... maybe:
    A) She won't be there.
    B) She won't be able to claim it because I've got a group of experienced players and an unconquerable will.
    C) Er, well. I'll scare her away with my penis.
    Gilsellers don't sleep. The only reason she wouldn't be there is if they just killed it or if it is Serket time. Their starving grandchildren need to eat damn it!

  8. #8
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    339
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Serif
    Quote Originally Posted by Mekhami
    Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    um.. If you're on Bahamut, don't bother. Yoyolily warp hacks. Her friend bots the NM, too. I've called GMs on them 3 times, and they still haven't been banned.

    Yes, I know for a fact Yoyolily warp hacks b/c she did it right in front of my face. Good luck >_>
    I'm on Bahamut, but... maybe:
    A) She won't be there.
    B) She won't be able to claim it because I've got a group of experienced players and an unconquerable will.
    C) Er, well. I'll scare her away with my penis.
    Gilsellers don't sleep. The only reason she wouldn't be there is if they just killed it or if it is Serket time. Their starving grandchildren need to eat damn it!
    I'll call a GM every time she does it, and so will my 3 comrades. Eventually, they have to listen.

    EDIT: Eventually, they should listen.

    EDIT2: Eventually, they might could possibly listen depending on their mood and the server status.

    EDIT3: None of these edits took place within actual edits.

    EDIT4: So, they won't listen. I have to try, at least.

  9. #9
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    354
    BG Level
    4

    I camped this quite recently and would lose claim to Yoyolily or w/e and some other warp hacking fuck ALL THE FUCKING TIME! I miraculously managed to get the claim twice in 2 days and got the kote on 2nd kill(1/22 in total ><). You might be lucky enough to get an uncontested Quu domi if Mee Deggi is taking a while and the gilsellers have competition there. Happened to me a few times.

    In short:
    Camped for 2 days
    Got 2 Mee Deggi claims, lost 985785
    Got 3 Quu Domi claims, lost a lot
    Ended up with both Ochiudo's kote and Fume Kyahan for my NIN, but it was hell.

  10. #10

    Here is what I used to camp this guy. I didn't bring /war or /bst, i was whm/rng for some reason so i never managed to run over and get claim. But, the info here is pretty reliable.

    From observation I have figured out the following.


    Job: THF/BST
    Wide scan only for the place holder.

    placeholder: Yagudo Drummer/Yagudo Interrogator

    2 sets of mobs top and bottom. The place holder is the last one on this list. It can also run anywhere in the area unlike the other yagudos which are stuck to 5 different areas.

    placeholder/nm example:

    cutter
    cutter
    cutter
    Yagudo Drummer
    meat maggot
    meat maggot
    ..
    Yagudo Herald
    meat maggot
    cutter
    ..
    ..
    Tagudo Herald
    Yagudo Oracle
    Yagudo's Elemental
    Place Holder or NM
    Yagudo Zealot
    Yagudo Conquist
    ..
    ..
    Dee Bola the NPC

    The Spawn time is 5:00 hours vanadiel time once it died (NM OR placeholder). The NM will pop within 15 minutes from the pop time. So if the placeholder/NM died at 00:00 then another placeholder or NM will spawn from 5:00 to 5:15. So you may as well hit flee at 5:00 if you have it. Also if the nm has just been killed then it wont have a window for another hour. My suggestion is write down vanadiel time it died so you know when to time it pops and when to kill it to co-incide with the window.
    http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/db/bestiary.html?fmob=134

  11. #11
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    16,043
    BG Level
    9

    Not too hard of a camp on Bismarck. Just have /thf and its basically cake. Always 3-4 gil sellers there, but they are retarded so you can get claim alone 1/2 easy. Stopped camping it a while ago though because the drop rate sucks a fat one. 0/15

  12. #12
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    695
    BG Level
    5

    go back in time and use yur lvl 50 mule on a 2nd comp with a turbo controller and tab Kote while in XP PT

  13. #13
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    635
    BG Level
    5
    FFXIV Character
    Mio Hime
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    i cant beat the gilsellers on asura for the life of me, theyre fucking good. no cheating either.

    cutter
    cutter
    cutter
    cutter
    yagudo herald
    yagodo oracle
    yagodo oracle's elemental
    mee degu (interrogator / drummer)
    yagudo zealot
    yagudo lutenist
    yagudo zealot
    yagudo prior



    cutter
    cutter
    cutter
    cutter
    yagudo drummer
    yagudo interrogator
    quu domi (oracle / herald)
    yagudo lutenist
    yagudo zealot

  14. #14
    Chram
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,887
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

    The gil sellers on Ragnarok warp hack to claim it too.

  15. #15
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    850
    BG Level
    5

    Larry....Your antics of how the GMs will actually respond to YOU and your "comrades" is completely ridiculous.

    You can call a GM everytime she does it, but just like everytime it has been done before....nothing will be done....

    You can try to outclaim her...but you haven't seen warphack have you? It's kinda hard to outclaim, regardless of how "experienced" the players are going against it. >.>;;

    and then top that w/ her friend botting the spawn point?

    She'll always be there, that's her NM...her means of money in game and possibly out of it...and if it isn't yoyoliliyuilyl or w/e....it's always some other gilseller.

    Good luck w/ it, but coming on here saying that something will be done differently than the 2332323 other times it has been tried is pointless. SE just isn't taking anymore action against the gilseller movement since that last time they banned them all, at least I think they haven't.

  16. #16
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    339
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Amarao
    Larry....Your antics of how the GMs will actually respond to YOU and your "comrades" is completely ridiculous.

    You can call a GM everytime she does it, but just like everytime it has been done before....nothing will be done....

    You can try to outclaim her...but you haven't seen warphack have you? It's kinda hard to outclaim, regardless of how "experienced" the players are going against it. >.>;;

    and then top that w/ her friend botting the spawn point?

    She'll always be there, that's her NM...her means of money in game and possibly out of it...and if it isn't yoyoliliyuilyl or w/e....it's always some other gilseller.

    Good luck w/ it, but coming on here saying that something will be done differently than the 2332323 other times it has been tried is pointless. SE just isn't taking anymore action against the gilseller movement since that last time they banned them all, at least I think they haven't.
    We can't just not try...

  17. #17

    i will go back in time bikkwin, i will.

  18. #18

    Those are the next items to be made R/EX.

    Guaranteed.

  19. #19
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,469
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Those are the next items to be made R/EX.

    Guaranteed.
    Because making items Rare/EX is a lot easier than actually bothering to stop the gilsellers who are breaking the ToS.

  20. #20
    Chram
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,887
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Those are the next items to be made R/EX.

    Guaranteed.
    Because making items Rare/EX is a lot easier than actually bothering to stop the gilsellers who are breaking the ToS.
    You should work for Square.

    Player's sarcasm and resentment = Squares mentality.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Mee Deggi the Punisher
    By Verve in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2007-10-10, 14:36
  2. Mee Deggi
    By Tonko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 2007-10-06, 00:04
  3. Regarding the Videos
    By Tilanna in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 2004-09-19, 00:55