Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37

Thread: someone translate plz lol     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    someone translate plz lol

    First, this isn't a thread to throw shit at judah so no flames plz.


    http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/4886/judah3nh.jpg

    I think mmasaru is pissed that judah is selling kraken for 150m? lol

  2. #2
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    641
    BG Level
    5

    XD he flames him for teh price! XD Lol, it has kanjis i haven't learned yet so I cant help u this time but i think it's pretty obvious.

  3. #3
    Physicist
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,493
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    I do believe that's the Contra 30-man code.

  4. #4
    Bigboy
    Guest

    Looks to me like he is calling Judah a gillseller. Same thing towards his LS. Not that I know a lick of japanese, but from the tone and the english letters thats what I see.

  5. #5
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    188
    BG Level
    3

    My rolanberry fields mule got called an RMTer in /tell by a JP for having my nice crafting results for sale. I also got called an RMTer inside my XP party cause I was pimping my Manteel for 99,999,999 in bazaar. I took ss of the latter and my friend translated it and told me it said "this NA guy has sha'ir, he must be RMT" in a very rude way.

    Kinda sad that some JP have the mindset that if a NA has lots of gil or nice gear they must have spent rl money for it.

  6. #6

    Mmasaru... lol..

  7. #7
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    797
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Information on RMTHMNLS Leader
    Judah seems to be RMT <- seller
    as he can buy Kraken Club for 150mil.

  8. #8
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Vecan
    My rolanberry fields mule got called an RMTer in /tell by a JP for having my nice crafting results for sale. I also got called an RMTer inside my XP party cause I was pimping my Manteel for 99,999,999 in bazaar. I took ss of the latter and my friend translated it and told me it said "this NA guy has sha'ir, he must be RMT" in a very rude way.

    Kinda sad that some JP have the mindset that if a NA has lots of gil or nice gear they must have spent rl money for it.

    americans say the same shit as well

    JP with pimp fucking gear = omg i wanna be like him
    NA with pimp fucking gear = omg that fucker RMT's

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Quote Originally Posted by Vecan
    My rolanberry fields mule got called an RMTer in /tell by a JP for having my nice crafting results for sale. I also got called an RMTer inside my XP party cause I was pimping my Manteel for 99,999,999 in bazaar. I took ss of the latter and my friend translated it and told me it said "this NA guy has sha'ir, he must be RMT" in a very rude way.

    Kinda sad that some JP have the mindset that if a NA has lots of gil or nice gear they must have spent rl money for it.

    americans say the same shit as well

    JP with pimp fucking gear = omg i wanna be like him
    NA with pimp fucking gear = omg that fucker RMT's
    I refine my RMT accusations to 'NA with pimp fucking gear without a level 75 job, level 75 friend who gives them gil, no high crafts and doesn't camp NMs.' For level 75's with pimp gear, its a little harder to refine.

  10. #10
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Quote Originally Posted by Vecan
    My rolanberry fields mule got called an RMTer in /tell by a JP for having my nice crafting results for sale. I also got called an RMTer inside my XP party cause I was pimping my Manteel for 99,999,999 in bazaar. I took ss of the latter and my friend translated it and told me it said "this NA guy has sha'ir, he must be RMT" in a very rude way.

    Kinda sad that some JP have the mindset that if a NA has lots of gil or nice gear they must have spent rl money for it.

    americans say the same shit as well

    JP with pimp fucking gear = omg i wanna be like him
    NA with pimp fucking gear = omg that fucker RMT's
    I refine my RMT accusations to 'NA with pimp fucking gear without a level 75 job, level 75 friend who gives them gil, no high crafts and doesn't camp NMs.' For level 75's with pimp gear, its a little harder to refine.
    mmmmmmmmmmmm yeah. that's a good way of looking at it

  11. #11
    Xavier
    Guest

    I refine my idea of RMTers as anyone who has pimp gear that isn't me.

  12. #12

    He is really disgustin...
    quit->back->quit->back...again and again.
    Let's bet when he quit again.

  13. #13
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,668
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I was in a pt with him the other day, he was wearing scale gear in a lvl 35 PT.

  14. #14

    i lost track of who we are talking about ._.

    judah wears scale at lvl35 or mmasaru?

  15. #15

    this guy is such a crybaby faggot.. he sent me a tell last night asking to buy kraken for 120--- i wanna sell for 125- i tell him so. he goes off on me. - -

    i found it entertaining for a while.. then i started to lose my temper...

    after i pwn his face for about 8 lines... hes like

    WHO IS LS LEADER? WHO?!

    MONKEY?!

    WORLDX?!

    BEE?!

    WHO??

    I TELL LS LEADER.

    such a faggot. hes gotta be the JP Fagtality or something. swear to god.

    anyway - i approve this post! ^^b

  16. #16
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,668
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    mmsaru. He was the tank too. ;o

  17. #17

    PMT

  18. #18
    Physicist
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,493
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Quote Originally Posted by Vecan
    My rolanberry fields mule got called an RMTer in /tell by a JP for having my nice crafting results for sale. I also got called an RMTer inside my XP party cause I was pimping my Manteel for 99,999,999 in bazaar. I took ss of the latter and my friend translated it and told me it said "this NA guy has sha'ir, he must be RMT" in a very rude way.

    Kinda sad that some JP have the mindset that if a NA has lots of gil or nice gear they must have spent rl money for it.

    americans say the same shit as well

    JP with pimp fucking gear = omg i wanna be like him
    NA with pimp fucking gear = omg that fucker RMT's
    Become a 100 crafter and you will thank the lord above for all the RMT'ers as they pay the most insane prices of all.

    Every 15th and 30th I find myself selling lots when people forward their paychecks to IGE '.')b <3 addicts

  19. #19

    btw if anyone wants to buy a kraken club - hit me up in game.

    i'll keep it anonymous n all that stuff so u can pretend u camped it and everything.

  20. #20
    Chram
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,887
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    btw if anyone wants to buy a kraken club - hit me up in game.

    i'll keep it anonymous n all that stuff so u can pretend u camped it and everything.
    RMT by proxy!!!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Translate plz
    By Vaxtra in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 2006-12-12, 22:55
  2. Someones sig on KI lol
    By realraiko in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2005-10-22, 01:29
  3. Someone translate this lol.
    By Zigma in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 2005-10-10, 00:09
  4. Ummmm Someone Please Verify Something Important For Me plz
    By Mortibody in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 2005-06-13, 13:04