+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42

Thread: /hello!     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    9
    BG Level
    0

    /hello!

    hello ^^ guyz i'm a new member here

    wish you pop in and welcome me ^^

    thnx

  2. #2
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    43
    BG Level
    1

    Re: /hello!

    Quote Originally Posted by zeirosuke
    yo guyz i'm a new member here

    wish u pop in and welcome me ^^

    thnx
    And in true BG forum style....

    Your bastardization of the English language saddens me. You'll be taken far more seriously if you take the time to type out the "yo" in "you" and make the effort to use complete sentences. Having said that, welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay.

  3. #3

    Re: /hello!

    Quote Originally Posted by Magicker
    Quote Originally Posted by zeirosuke
    yo guyz i'm a new member here

    wish u pop in and welcome me ^^

    thnx
    And in true BG forum style....

    Your bastardization of the English language saddens me. You'll be taken far more seriously if you take the time to type out the "yo" in "you" and make the effort to use complete sentences. Having said that, welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay.
    Hello Smasharoo II?

    Edit, actually Smasharoo is funny, this guy isn't.

  4. #4
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    you're not allowed to talk like this!

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Chram
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    2,887
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    WOOOOO
    Hey it's me on AiM!

  7. #7
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    184
    BG Level
    3

    y helo thar

  8. #8
    Septislut Sexy Brigade
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    891
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    WOOOOO
    judahs really going for the gay look with a big pink font and new gay sig

  9. #9

    whats wrong with speaking like this?

  10. #10
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,242
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by marius
    Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    WOOOOO
    judahs really going for the gay look with a big pink font and new gay sig
    Would have thought you'd like that?

  11. #11
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    9
    BG Level
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Takeno
    whats wrong with speaking like this?


    don't know maybe he dont like people talking like that !!

    or maybe he's a teacher lol !??

    and by the way I meant hello not ''you"

  12. #12
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    331
    BG Level
    4

    I LIKE CANDY

  13. #13
    Septislut Sexy Brigade
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    891
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Okan
    Quote Originally Posted by marius
    Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    WOOOOO
    judahs really going for the gay look with a big pink font and new gay sig
    Would have thought you'd like that?
    funnily enough i don't

  14. #14
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,242
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by marius
    Quote Originally Posted by Okan
    Quote Originally Posted by marius
    Quote Originally Posted by Judah
    WOOOOO
    judahs really going for the gay look with a big pink font and new gay sig
    Would have thought you'd like that?
    funnily enough i don't
    Judah got denied by Marius.

  15. #15
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,862
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Coco
    I LIKE CANDY
    I have lots of Candy lil gurl >.>

  16. #16

    Saw that one coming (don't you even dare contort it -.-; )

  17. #17
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,862
    BG Level
    6

    What movie was it with that guy from Universal Solider where he tells some Asian chick "Shoot anyone that trys to get in" and somehow he gets in without getting his nutts blown off.

    Then Later on in the movie there is some what of a sex scene and she gets the most corny line in the entire world "That time I heard you coming"...

    Just thought I would share

  18. #18

    Oy, got me, I sorta go by that quote of Kuno's of "now I'm going to have to go out and see the sun and shit" or w/e >.>

    Escapism ftw! <.<

  19. #19
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    331
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadler
    Quote Originally Posted by Coco
    I LIKE CANDY
    I have lots of Candy lil gurl >.>
    YAY!!!!

  20. #20
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,862
    BG Level
    6

    Swiss Chocolate ONRI!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. hello
    By Almaa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2004-09-27, 01:59
  2. Hello~
    By Aki in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2004-09-07, 13:41
  3. Another Hello
    By Romero in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2004-09-02, 12:53
  4. Hello ^^
    By Makaze in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2004-09-01, 21:01
  5. Hello (^ ^)V
    By Arwyn in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2004-09-01, 06:52
  6. Hello from another world
    By meloffxi in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2004-08-14, 15:09
  7. Hello
    By kasber in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2004-07-17, 14:22