+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    391
    BG Level
    4

    I am the best player in socom 3

    yea, i sold my 5th final fantasy account to play socom 3, i was ranked number 1 in socom 1 because i used a codebreaker, lol. Socom 2 i was ranked number 3 legit, socom 3 rankings are fucked up cause people rank up all the time and i dont have the time, but i am the best player in socom 3 by far, i own everyone, anyone who plays send me a friends invite my name is fataIity, i dont know why im soo good i just am.

    o yea my stats are 578 kills, 261 deaths, thats not including clan wars tho because they are unranked.

    fuck i own.

  2. #2
    Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,717
    BG Level
    7

    where is my MPK that you promised me?

  3. #3

    Quote Originally Posted by Daahan
    where is my MPK that you promised me?
    All bark.

  4. #4
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    391
    BG Level
    4

    who cares, point is im the best player on socom 3

  5. #5

    your so awesome fatality will you have sex with me

  6. #6
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    i picked up the one for PSP and it's pretty good aside from the controls which are a bit soso.

    Online play is ok but the auto aim part sucks. Not bad for a portable. I never played any of it for consoles.

  7. #7
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    391
    BG Level
    4

    Zigma get a fucking ps2 and play it man.

  8. #8
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,553
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    So uhh... hows your ego been mang?

  9. #9
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,450
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    ive never played a socom game before but i wanna play against you anyway lol

  10. #10
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatality
    Zigma get a fucking ps2 and play it man.
    I have one, modded lol. I doubt i can play online because of that... gotta check. i have not touched my ps2 in a while.

  11. #11
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    62
    BG Level
    2

    where is my MPK that you promised me?
    sup 8)

  12. #12
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    184
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Vid
    where is my MPK that you promised me?
    sup 8)
    That sig isn't even hot, just looks redicoulus.

  13. #13

  14. #14
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    184
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Surealistic
    jeesus fucking christ LOL

  15. #15
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    391
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatality
    Zigma get a fucking ps2 and play it man.
    I have one, modded lol. I doubt i can play online because of that... gotta check. i have not touched my ps2 in a while.
    yea u can still play online on a modded ps2, but serioulsy socom 3 is a great break from final fantasy

  16. #16
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,412
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Damn you Fatality, as soon as I have the money I am going to buy it now. I was more addicted to that than FFXI. Anyways, need to kick my old clan mates asses again.

    Couple questions though.

    Is the IW broken like in SOCOM II?

    Do the Terrorists have guns that actually work like thier stats?

    How bad is the glitching and rank up shit?

  17. #17
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    391
    BG Level
    4

    rank up is gay because it goes on on games won, so people are just playing like 3 round games 24/7, the IW isnt bad, you gotta beat single player mode 3 times just to access it online, you get the STG also if u beat the single player 3 times, along with ghille suits, front grips, some cool shit. terr completly own seals in this game, in wars always pick terr cept on a few certain maps, there are 11 maps, all about 4-5 times the size of foxhunt, some bigger, you can pretty much at a silencer to every gun, its 16v16, there are vehicles, you can swim, and terr guns are a lot better than seals in this game the RA-14 silenced and the F90 sileneced are by far the 2 best guns in the game.

  18. #18
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,412
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatality
    rank up is gay because it goes on on games won, so people are just playing like 3 round games 24/7, the IW isnt bad, you gotta beat single player mode 3 times just to access it online, you get the STG also if u beat the single player 3 times, along with ghille suits, front grips, some cool shit. terr completly own seals in this game, in wars always pick terr cept on a few certain maps, there are 11 maps, all about 4-5 times the size of foxhunt, some bigger, you can pretty much at a silencer to every gun, its 16v16, there are vehicles, you can swim, and terr guns are a lot better than seals in this game the RA-14 silenced and the F90 sileneced are by far the 2 best guns in the game.
    RA-14 was always a great gun in II and the F-90 was nice on smaller maps. Think I will pick it up here in a week or two.

  19. #19
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    741
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Leviathan

    Re: I am the best player in socom 3

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatality
    yea, i sold my 5th final fantasy account to play socom 3, i was ranked number 1 in socom 1 because i used a codebreaker, lol. Socom 2 i was ranked number 3 legit, socom 3 rankings are fucked up cause people rank up all the time and i dont have the time, but i am the best player in socom 3 by far, i own everyone, anyone who plays send me a friends invite my name is fataIity, i dont know why im soo good i just am.

    o yea my stats are 578 kills, 261 deaths, thats not including clan wars tho because they are unranked.

    fuck i own.
    Im impressed . Did you sell all 5 accounts on for a profit? If so how much was it?

  20. #20
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    719
    BG Level
    5

    zigma, is you're socom on the memorystick or on ur umd ?
    i downloaded socom but i didnt install it yet..and if it do work lets get a game should be fun..

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. in your opinion what are the best items in the game by job?
    By berticus in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 2005-01-02, 21:23