Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Question.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

Question.

Quote Originally Posted by Janeru
    All I know about you is that you ripped off BG and that youre a horrible speciman of a woman. On second thought, I'd be more likely to call you a little girl. Go fix your tampon, because your PMS sig is severely uncalled for.
    You can ignore everything not in bold, I just added it in just in case it's relevant in anyway to what someone might have to say, and I guess because it's assumed I'm a girl and I'm PMSing right now. Anyways.

How did I rip BG off, just wondering. :]

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Who are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Who are you?
    That's the whole point. Very few people know who I am, and Janeru isn't one of them. There's never been a thing brought up about me being male or female, but somehow I have ripped BG off in my short time of posting here, which isn't very many posts at all.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I guess you need to say who you are to clear your name?

Quote Originally Posted by I_am_new
    I guess you need to say who you are to clear your name?
    What new says.

E. Body
    BG Level

It isn't Namie is it? lol

Xavier

Re: Question.

Quote Originally Posted by Perfect Night
    All I know about you is that you ripped off BG and that youre a horrible speciman of a woman.
    Ok I stopped right at the point where you got called a horrible speciman of a woman, cause this is obviously bullshit. Women don't play games.

hahaha

Re: Question.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Women don't play games.
    that got me lol'ing IRL

E. Body
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I would like to know who Perfect Night is myself, since they felt the need to bash me on an older thread about me leaving FriendlyFire.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

It's Namie. Maybe if you wanted to be so anonymous, you wouldn't have your real character posted on this Kinzuru message boards. And, BTW, I did a Private Message so that this exact thing wouldn't happen. Glad to see you can take care of things like an adult, Namie.

HAHA! Judah can tell you Im not Namie. There is nothing on the Kinzuru site to prove that I am Namie. And if you want to think that then you are mistaken. Namie has nothing to do with Kinzuru in any way shape or form, so all in all, you're wrong.

You're Namie, Saw it on the Kinzuru website. Next time you want to be anonymous, don't be so blatently obvious about it. Maybe I should share that fact with moderators.
    Tell the moderaters that if you want, I'll just tell them who I am. Perhaps you did do it to prevent this, but accusing me of ripping off BG, which confused me, so I asked. Judah and many others can back me up on the fact that I am not Namie, if thats what needs to happen.

If I was Namie would I have been in Friendly Fire or even Kinzuru? You ask both linkshells and they'll tell you Namie has never been a part of them.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

why are you making your plea so difficult with this mystery?

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

You seem to know a lot about it for not being her. I didn't say you were in Kinzuru or FF, nor do I really care.

Wow, this is crazy. I have no idea who Namie is, nor do I care (not to be a bitch). But I can vouch for perfect night NOT being Namie.

By the way, I'm not trying to hide who I am. This is the name that I use for forums or LS forums that I am not a part of. My e-mail addresses and screenames aswell.

If you want to see who I am then go the to Kinzuru forums, look through the posts and find the ones that have the same sig. Read the name, it's not Namie.

I Screenshotted something I thought was funny, all you have to do is ask me to remove it, and I'd be more than happy to oblige.

This isnt going so well guys.
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Wouldnt this be better suited in PM? Kinda doesnt make since for msot browsing the forums. Btw kinda off topic but, whats with the huge avatar ><

I brought it here because I was confused after being accussed of ripping off BG, and wanted to know how exactly I had done so.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

I did originally ask her in PM, check the OP.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

you obviously are trying to hide who you are.