Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

im confused can someone help me out

i thought once you have a total for 51 thunder element in your MH you get overwealming but i have put 49 taru stools and a wastepaper baskit in which = 51 and my moogle still says your MH is aglow with powerful lightning energy

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Do you have anything else in there that might be bringing it down?

got some more taru stools and experimented for some reason the waste paper basket was only counting as +1 point instead of the +2 it says on it isn't that weird

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by angelkitty
    got some more taru stools and experimented for some reason the waste paper basket was only counting as +1 point instead of the +2 it says on it isn't that weird

Isn't the number in the right corner how much storage the item gives?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

51 = powerful... 100+ = overwhelming afaik.

lol yeah that must be it never realized the number on it isnt for lightning potency its for storage wow that makes alot more sense any for the guy above me who said 51= powerful and 100= overwealming wtf are you talking about lol i have 51 taru stools in my MH and my moogle is clearly saying overwealming unless I cant read

Sea Torques
    BG Level

i thought once you have a total for 51 thunder element in your MH you get overwealming but i have put 49 taru stools and a wastepaper baskit in which = 51 and my moogle still says your MH is aglow with powerful lightning energy
    you even said powerful here.

i was just confirming that the elemental strength levels were correct..

i guess u can't read or type or w/e.

if you look at my post after that i said i experimented and found out wastepaper only counted as one the only way for me to do this is if when i took away wastepaper and put in 2 stools it changed to overwealming and when i took out 1 stool and put in wastepapar it was still overwealming which indicated that the wastepaper basket was no better then a taru stool

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Go here.

still don't think u know how to read or type well.

i dont care what somepage says MY MOOGLE SAYS I HAVE OVERWEALMING unless your suggesting my moogle is glitching your wrong im right end of story dont tell me im wrong unless you tested it yourself

oh on a more positive less unfriendly note I like your sig sidd lol

oh and more evidence that its 51 (other then the fact i have overwealming at 51) is that you wouldnt be able to get overwealming with some elements if 101 was the case

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

I couldn't posted nine times in this thread and taken up less space than your last three.

k..... and lol ?

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

someone call the doctor, i just turned retarded from reading all that.

This is why I advocate illiteracy. Would you like a brochure outlining my position?

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    This is why I advocate illiteracy. Would you like a brochure outlining my position?
    Your ideas intrigue me, I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag