Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bahamut info thread #2     submit to reddit submit to twitter

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level

Bahamut info thread #2

Because faggots like to ruin good threads - use this thread for info about fight #2 and such.

HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

this thread was made first....

maybe the orb lets you pick a fight, like tiamat (yay), jormungand (wwwww), Vrtra (vrtra with 18 people in an hr OK), Fafnir (yay), Nidhogg (yay) or even Bahamut.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa

maybe the orb lets you pick a fight, like tiamat (yay), jormungand (wwwww), Vrtra (vrtra with 18 people in an hr OK), Fafnir (yay), Nidhogg (yay) or even Bahamut.
    HORNY MAKER

Quote Originally Posted by NynJa

Or maybe they are weaker ver like the gods that got summoned by kirin

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Someone should just read RivB.dat to figure what monster could potentially be fought next time. Or someone already and those mob are indeed in riverne B?

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Since JP midnight passed and there are still no new cutscenes or any new information.. I think someone woulda found out by now if you could get to the 2nd BC or trade the whisper to someone. The orb and the weapons in the dat files mean nothing if there's no way to get them. This wouldn't be the first time that SE put the dat files in for things that weren't used until later updates (tier 2 ancients have been in forever before sea jailers was released, as was protect V and other shit that only bahamut uses). IMO it's either bugged and we were supposed to be offered a reward or 2nd fight but weren't, or (more likely) the 2nd fight won't be added until the expansion or next patch.

killerc4

or the whisper is a pre-requisite and the orb is a drop somewhere, like cloud evoker.

Relic Horn
    BG Level

It could be a once-per-tally thing. o r z

killerc4

AV drops orb! But not 100%, more like 10%, and everyone in pt needs the whisper jk =/

Banned.

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ifrit
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius
    The orb and the weapons in the dat files mean nothing if there's no way to get them. This wouldn't be the first time that SE put the dat files in for things that weren't used until later updates (tier 2 ancients have been in forever before sea jailers was released, as was protect V and other shit that only bahamut uses). IMO it's either bugged and we were supposed to be offered a reward or 2nd fight but weren't, or (more likely) the 2nd fight won't be added until the expansion or next patch.
    Ancient II are there since release, along with other spell that were never used. However, there is no patch as far as I know that added unused gear.

People were saying that about Absolute Virtue (and almost every other Sea NM) for a long time. Just because it take more than 1 week to figure how to find the 2nd BC doesnt mean it's not implemented.

just killed bahamut, 5BLM 1SMN didnt touch us.. llol

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Quote Originally Posted by Bunshinagain
    You mean Diabolos?

Physicist
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

Quote Originally Posted by Volken
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunshinagain
    You mean Diabolos?

Pandemonium
    BG Level
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

Funny that you compare this to AV because most people here would argue that it was, and still is, broken. It's not we're put up against an unkillable mob though, we have a key item and no dat file evidence or any clue on what to do with it. If there was a way to get to this second BC, I don't see how someone wouldn't have found it already.

lol yes Diabolos.. thanks for correcting me before some1 flamed lol

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Xerlic Jilrak
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Titan

Thanks for the second thread, Kearnsy. I did Bahamut last night with a group of people, and like everyone else, we were stumped as to where to go next. So I check the Bahamut thread this morning and see all this crap about WAR vs. DRK or some shit. I thought I clicked the wrong thread by accident or something.

Anyways, it's obvious that there's a second fight. Esha'ntarl mentions something along those lines. Plus, the fight was way too easy considering the rewards. It's not like S-E to throw us a bone like that. If nothing new has been made available past midnight JST time, maybe it's like the Mithran Tracker quest where you have to wait a week?

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I wouldnt doubt it's broken, anyone see the water spirit name? A person in my LS was crafting and his craft failed but he obtained another person's items that they were crafting. Also menus are messed up.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Shiva

Craft next to Goldsmithers

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius
    Funny that you compare this to AV because most people here would argue that it was, and still is, broken. It's not we're put up against an unkillable mob though, we have a key item and no dat file evidence or any clue on what to do with it. If there was a way to get to this second BC, I don't see how someone wouldn't have found it already.
    Perhaps the fact that maybe it's not accessible until conquest update? Thta's exactly the way it works with Mithra Trackers BC, I don't see why it's so hard to think maybe it's the same here.

Quote Originally Posted by arlania
    I wouldnt doubt it's broken, anyone see the water spirit name? A person in my LS was crafting and his craft failed but he obtained another person's items that they were crafting. Also menus are messed up.
    Synthesis failed. you lost the materials you were using.
    A rabbit hide was lost.
    You synthesized a Cursed Cuirass -1.

{Yes, please.}

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast