Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 29

Thread: HQ lvl74 Rings     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1

    HQ lvl74 Rings

    Have any of these been made on other servers? I still haven't seen any on ifrit

  2. #2
    This isnt going so well guys.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    3,735
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Doesnt exist, in .dat files but not released into game. Alot of Goldcrafters have had HQ animation, just the same lvl 74 ring though.

  3. #3
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,022
    BG Level
    9

    apparently one was crafted? rumor from a friend... my guess it was a HQ2-3. If it was true anyway.

  4. #4
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    525
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    apparently one was crafted? rumor from a friend... my guess it was a HQ2-3. If it was true anyway.
    nope

  5. #5
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,022
    BG Level
    9

    fugging Cronin ;3.

  6. #6
    Physicist
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,493
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    In .dats, none have ever been made.

  7. #7

    /ditto Raineer.

    Remember kids never believe rumors.

    One guy on my server bought the tiamat kote for 38m because the seller sold him the fish tale of higher crit rates. When he found out it's just plain old 10acc, he tried to sell...for 2 weeks he was shouting...ended up offloading them for about 10m.

    28m, that's a lot to lose because you're gullible.

  8. #8

    crafting forum ftl


    edit: it moved to crafting forum

  9. #9
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,469
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Remember kids never believe rumors.
    What do you mean? My friend's roommate's cousin's great aunt's dog walker's brother heard that if you try to synth a 74 ring in the Cloister of Gales on a new moon at percicely midnight (Japanese time) when wearing a pumpkin head and baron slops while facing 3degrees north-northwest, that you are sure to get a HQ synth.

    Did I mention that in order to make this work, you also have to get the killing blow on 255 IT+ mobs to uncurse your goldsmithing glasses and apron?

  10. #10
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,670
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by aurik
    Remember kids never believe rumors.
    What do you mean? My friend's roommate's cousin's great aunt's dog walker's brother heard that if you try to synth a 74 ring in the Cloister of Gales on a new moon at percicely midnight (Japanese time) when wearing a pumpkin head and baron slops while facing 3degrees north-northwest, that you are sure to get a HQ synth.

    Did I mention that in order to make this work, you also have to get the killing blow on 255 IT+ mobs to uncurse your goldsmithing glasses and apron?
    Sept you newb. You forgot you needed to clear all of Dynamis Qufim for a chance that you'll get goldsmithing glasses -1 and then when you uprade your glasses it'll work.

  11. #11
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    866
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    I heard you had to solo a whole train of Behemoths as a BRD01/BLM01, to get a ra/ex item required to be able to HQ these rings...and it's far more realistic than your crappy theories on dynamis or cloister of gales synthing bullshit, that rely too much on luck to make sense in FFXI

  12. #12
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,469
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by vegetaa
    I heard you had to solo a whole train of Behemoths as a BRD01/BLM01, to get a ra/ex item required to be able to HQ these rings...and it's far more realistic than your crappy theories on dynamis or cloister of gales synthing bullshit, that rely too much on luck to make sense in FFXI
    No no. That Rare/EX item is the throwing weapon that turns Absolute Virtue into a level 50 crab. I don't know where people get all of this misinformation...

  13. #13
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    97
    BG Level
    2

    You must solo ALL HNM's including AV as Lv.1 DRG/DRK to recieve a ring. then, to uncurse the ring, you must level DRG all the way to lvl75 with maxed out buff and merits, then you will have tp regen of 100tp a tick and will be invincible aslong as you're a DRG


    (Im bored as fuck, sorry for the stupidity)

  14. #14
    Physicist
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,493
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by vegetaa
    I heard you had to solo a whole train of Behemoths as a BRD01/BLM01, to get a ra/ex item required to be able to HQ these rings...and it's far more realistic than your crappy theories on dynamis or cloister of gales synthing bullshit, that rely too much on luck to make sense in FFXI
    before the chaos update this was possible, bio1 > behemoth

    he's so weak and they took away my ability to solo ; ;

  15. #15
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    925
    BG Level
    5

    Just a question, what are the names for the Lv74 HQ rings?

  16. #16
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    265
    BG Level
    4

    Vulcan's, Plutos, etc.

  17. #17
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,469
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Ankiseth
    Just a question, what are the names for the Lv74 HQ rings?
    Same as the HQ elemental staves. (Neptune's, Vulcan's, Aquillo's, Auster's, Terra's, Juperter's, Aquillo's, and Pluto's.)

  18. #18
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    925
    BG Level
    5

    Well I'm glad they haven't released those or I'd be tempted to drop 50m that I don't have and have never had on a ring that isn't worth it just cause of the white box and cool name.

  19. #19
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,242
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Ankiseth
    Well I'm glad they haven't released those or I'd be tempted to drop 50m that I don't have and have never had on a ring that isn't worth it just cause of the white box and cool name.
    BUT IT"S +6!!!...

  20. #20
    Little Mother
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,514
    BG Level
    7

    It's like an Alkyoneus Bracers, FOR YOUR FINGERS!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. HQ-no thank you rings
    By MyTitthias in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2009-03-31, 16:14
  2. The official "Oh sh!t i forgot to take off my NO HQ ring"
    By Hubie in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 2008-06-17, 03:11
  3. lvl 72 HQ+1 rings
    By in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 2005-11-02, 15:38