Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: CC lvln     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,753
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    CC lvln

    Im at 52 right now (I really have no reason to lvl, but i have time to kill, and would like a way to make some $), and looking at available stuff to craft to mid 60s (so i can lvl off blk. choco fthrs to 72) doesnt look very.. fun..

    Whats a good way to get to mid 50s?

    I plan to lvl to 72 of blk. choco fthrs. and then at an odd place till mid 80s so i can lvl off gplume fthrs to 93. and after 93, that just looks painful..

    I just wanna make gils D;

  2. #2

    Wind crystal + silk cloth, will take you to 62, will break alot, but i did 52-62 on the green ribbons and 62-72 on the blk chocobo feathers.

  3. #3
    New Merits
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    210
    BG Level
    4

    Hunter's Cotton has been considered the new alternative. Just need a boneworker to make you the Carapace Powder, which will drive them more mad than you. You could lvl to bone to 16 or so (probably already @ 8 if you made fly lures), then lvl it to 21 making powders to make your Hunter's Cotton I suppose.

    This is slow, but silk thread is up to 50k here so if it's as bad there, this is probably a good alternative. Also camp guild for super cheap cotton thread.

  4. #4
    Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,427
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Chumm
    Hunter's Cotton has been considered the new alternative. Just need a boneworker to make you the Carapace Powder, which will drive them more mad than you. You could lvl to bone to 16 or so (probably already @ 8 if you made fly lures), then lvl it to 21 making powders to make your Hunter's Cotton I suppose.

    This is slow, but silk thread is up to 50k here so if it's as bad there, this is probably a good alternative. Also camp guild for super cheap cotton thread.
    This synth now loses more then green ribbons on quetz, so make sure to check which one will lose less

  5. #5
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    925
    BG Level
    5

    Re: CC lvln

    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    I just wanna make gils D;
    Then finish cloth or leave it at around 55 and take Smithing up instead.

  6. #6
    I Am, Who I Am.
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    15,753
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Trixi Sephyuyx
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Re: CC lvln

    Quote Originally Posted by Ankiseth
    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    I just wanna make gils D;
    Then finish cloth or leave it at around 55 and take Smithing up instead.
    Meh.. Im gonna be a cheapy crafter, gonna go after spider webs and make rainbow. Stack going for 2m. If i were to buy the webs, they are 20k a piece.


    Im gonna make green ribons to get to 62, gonna go down to CN and hunt the gaurdian/drone crawlers there. Anyone know if you can steal from them? Dont remember.

    62 -> 72 on blk choco feathers. and then im at another stopping point, ill just stay there for awhile.

  7. #7
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,469
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: CC lvln

    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Im gonna make green ribons to get to 62, gonna go down to CN and hunt the gaurdian/drone crawlers there. Anyone know if you can steal from them? Dont remember.
    I don't know if you can steal from them, but thier normal drop rate is very nice without TH. I would hope with TH their drops would be insane.

  8. #8
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    97
    BG Level
    2

    Isnt Guardian Crawler 100% drop or something?

  9. #9
    Salvage Bans
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    925
    BG Level
    5

    100% on the Rolanberry.

    Yes you can steal from them.

  10. #10
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    49
    BG Level
    1

    do yourself a favor and stop once you cap out silk cloth recepie

  11. #11
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    265
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by cr
    do yourself a favor and stop once you cap out silk cloth recepie
    /agreee

  12. #12
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    161
    BG Level
    3

    Re: CC lvln

    Quote Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX
    Meh.. Im gonna be a cheapy crafter, gonna go after spider webs and make rainbow. Stack going for 2m. If i were to buy the webs, they are 20k a piece.
    /drool

    even if you buy those webs, thats an easy 1.5mil profit - wish I could do that on Pandy right now lol, unlike hq attempts itd be guaranteed money

    Quote Originally Posted by cr
    do yourself a favor and stop once you cap out silk cloth recepie
    agree 110% If you are wanting to make 'teh uber l33t gilz' cloth doesnt really do much for you until really late (like 90s). So its a huge up front investment for delayed gratification. If you get at all intimidated by the silk road, you might as well do something else, cause it gets waaaay worse. On Pandy right now Giant Bird Plumes have gone up to 400-500k a stack and Raxa 200-250k each. GROSS

    Trust me, in cloth the closer to 100 you get, the further away it feels. Stop before the depression sets in.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. T1 is killing my wallet! Help! (CC)
    By dyluck in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2008-11-08, 15:56