+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31

Thread: Dave Chappelle     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1
    The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,864
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

    Dave Chappelle


  2. #2
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,663
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I thought this was gonna prove quicklet = dave chappelle

  3. #3
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,379
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    WOW.......

  4. #4

    Can someone sumerize all that? Its too long

  5. #5
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,022
    BG Level
    9

    ...;o.....

    Wow.

    Its fake me thinks ;o.

    http://www.cosbytheory.com/

  6. #6
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    122
    BG Level
    3

    way to much to read but if thats about him blowing off the 50mil contract to play WoW then your 4 months late since it was in the Rolling Stones magazine.

  7. #7
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,450
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    in case you didnt know, that website was made by anti-social and was modeled after the cosbytheory one, lol
    http://www.anti-social.com/images/an...nti_header.gif
    Making the information super highway unsafe for idiots since 1997.


  8. #8

    these black people helped chapelle get into show business, and then his show shows him degrading black people, so the "Black Crusaders" have been plotting against him to get off the air. They include people like jesse jackson, cosby, oprah and some others. He eventually gave him and ran to South Africa where he is friends with some guy there because he was constantly harassed

  9. #9
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,290
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    DAVE CHAPPELLE DOESNT CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE

  10. #10

    NIGGA FUCK YO COUCH

  11. #11

    IM RICK JAMES BITCH
    HOLD MY DRINK

  12. #12

    SAMUEL JACKSON! ITS MY BEER!

    GOOD MOTHAFUCKA CHOICE MOFUCKA!

  13. #13

    and i quote: "if a man could fuck a woman in a cardboard box, he wouldnt buy a house"

    Thank you dave chappelle.

  14. #14
    Little Mother
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,514
    BG Level
    7

    Almost every comedian jokes about race, I don't see what's the problem.

    I'm also too lazy to read that whole thing.

  15. #15
    Ranger
    2600klub

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    11,302
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Sonomaa Kihten
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries
    12

    it was an interesting read, it would be a good season of 24

    silver, your bst sig makes me sad /petpet

  16. #16

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBreeze
    Almost every comedian jokes about race, I don't see what's the problem.
    Totally true, Ever watch Mind of Mencia on Comedy Central? that's some good stuff.

    Also, I don't understand why people get so worked up over racism, people need to quit taking it so seriously.
    Did anyone see that episode of Squidbillies where they were talking about killing Whitey and making hilarious racist comments against whites?
    Not once was I offended, I just laughed the whole time.

  17. #17
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    16,043
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Chumbelina
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBreeze
    Almost every comedian jokes about race, I don't see what's the problem.
    Totally true, Ever watch Mind of Mencia on Comedy Central? that's some good stuff.

    Also, I don't understand why people get so worked up over racism, people need to quit taking it so seriously.
    Did anyone see that episode of Squidbillies where they were talking about killing Whitey and making hilarious racist comments against whites?
    Not once was I offended, I just laughed the whole time.
    people think its perfectly ok to be racist against whites, but when you are making a joke that involves racism with black people ore mexicans, its not ok for some reason.

  18. #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    Quote Originally Posted by Chumbelina
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverBreeze
    Almost every comedian jokes about race, I don't see what's the problem.
    Totally true, Ever watch Mind of Mencia on Comedy Central? that's some good stuff.

    Also, I don't understand why people get so worked up over racism, people need to quit taking it so seriously.
    Did anyone see that episode of Squidbillies where they were talking about killing Whitey and making hilarious racist comments against whites?
    Not once was I offended, I just laughed the whole time.
    people think its perfectly ok to be racist against whites, but when you are making a joke that involves racism with black people ore mexicans, its not ok for some reason.
    Ahh, so (hypothetically of course) If I were to say that a non-white guy can't take a joke, would that be a racist comment or would that just be starting the truth/obvious?

    Actually nvm, it's prejudice. 'cause I'm basing my opinion on whether said person could take a joke or not based on the color of their skin. Maybe what they are all fighting about is wrong, maybe we're not racist at all, just prejudice!

  19. #19
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,022
    BG Level
    9

    Mind of Mencia on Comedy Central
    THE ANSWER IS NO.

    And, in real life, I'm white(well more white than I am spanish) and I call all my spanish friends spics ;o. Its funny, we all laugh.

  20. #20
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,450
    BG Level
    6
    FFXIV Character
    Rui Seiken
    FFXIV Server
    Jenova
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Mind of Mencia on Comedy Central
    THE ANSWER IS NO.

    And, in real life, I'm white(well more white than I am spanish) and I call all my spanish friends spics ;o. Its funny, we all laugh.
    lol its just like how sometimes you hear black people calling each other nigga
    but if some random non-spanish person came up and started calling you spic, would you get offended?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Dave Ramsey: Total Money Makeover in Atlanta
    By Serif in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2009-08-24, 20:36
  2. The Best of: Chappelles Show
    By melbufrauma in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2007-11-11, 16:19