View Poll Results: Manthra or Mithra?

Voters
152. You may not vote on this poll
  • Manthra

    119 78.29%
  • Mithra

    33 21.71%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 94

Thread: Angelkitty     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    33,222
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Angelkitty

    nt

  2. #2

    YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME YOUR DOING A POLL ON ME!!! >_<

  3. #3
    Little Mother
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,514
    BG Level
    7

    LOL!

  4. #4
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    33,222
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    suck it up.
    this was the only way to settle it.

    the unbiased anonymous poll !

  5. #5

    Wtf am I supposed to think this is so funny yet so annoying at the same time.

    Edit: http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewto ... sc&start=0 this is what started this -.-;

  6. #6
    Little Mother
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,514
    BG Level
    7

    Yeah, once again.

    "Nynja's an asshole, but he's usually right"

    Damn.

  7. #7
    Demosthenes11
    Guest

    If *Angelkitty needs to GTFO* was a choice, I would pick it

  8. #8

    Best thread ever. (Besides obvious vin thread)

  9. #9

    why is it at 58% to 41% that = 99% I think wtf happened to the other 1% o_o

  10. #10
    Everybody's Favourite Nobody
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    3,199
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

    Quote Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
    If *Angelkitty needs to GTFO* was a choice, I would pick it

  11. #11
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    33,222
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by angelkitty
    why is it at 58% to 41% that = 99% I think wtf happened to the other 1% o_o
    obviously someone isnt high enough through school to understand "rounding"

  12. #12
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,413
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    NynJa will now be known forever as "That guy who chased away the manthra"

  13. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Quote Originally Posted by angelkitty
    why is it at 58% to 41% that = 99% I think wtf happened to the other 1% o_o
    obviously someone isnt high enough through school to understand "rounding"
    um.... wouldn't the highest round up.... instead of you now... down

  14. #14
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    33,222
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    actually I think it was the guy who linked the photobucket thing with the "WTF PENIS PIC"...they definately paved the road.

  15. #15

    MANTHRA 12 - 7 MITHRA gogo MANTHRA! lol i dunno... I just viewed results, I didn't vote... Honest Does that mean I can get boobies if you really are a girl? XD

  16. #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Parshath
    MANTHRA 12 - 7 MITHRA gogo MANTHRA! lol i dunno... I just viewed results, I didn't vote... Honest
    LOL shutup parshath XD

    Edit: let it be known that parshath sig owns all \(O_o)/ *wants to be killed by Dick cheney's telekinesis*

  17. #17
    Xavier
    Guest

    I voted for jailbait mithra.

  18. #18
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,413
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    actually I think it was the guy who linked the photobucket thing with the "WTF PENIS PIC"...they definately paved the road.
    Touche'

  19. #19
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,290
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    anyone with "Kitty" in their name has a cawk.

  20. #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    anyone with "Kitty" in their name has a cawk.
    wtf angelkitty is a cute name ;_; my cats name is kitty and my nickname is angel so I made my character named angelkitty

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Angelkitty tried to molest me.
    By Kiro in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 2006-01-16, 06:35
  2. Angelkitty has been banned!
    By Carbon in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 2006-01-14, 19:18
  3. Angelkitty Myspace Suicide
    By Lordwafik in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 2006-01-13, 05:58
  4. ATTN: Angelkitty
    By in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2006-01-09, 19:32