Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Please listen.     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #1
    Xavier
    Guest

    Please listen.

    NOBODY CARES. Big Kills is for fun, nobody is going to heavily regulate it.

  2. #2

    We know its for fun but its become so horribly unmonitored for such a long time, it's almost a joke now. Alot of kills aren't legit, alot of LSes aren't together or active anymore...and I'm sure many people wonder why it exists anymore.

    Basically people are saying, if Ondori doesnt feel like keeping things organized and together, why not give the job to someone else who does...and if not, just close it down. Whats the point of recording data if its all wrong in the first place.

  3. #3
    Xavier
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    why not give the job to someone else who does...and if not, just close it down. Whats the point of recording data if its all wrong in the first place.
    Does an e-penis system really matter that much to people? Its just a game. Telling people to close down a section on their own site is a farfetched remark to me. Its just a dead system, and its really not that hard to sell who actually has the kills and who doesn't.

  4. #4

    Retired elitist indeed.

  5. #5
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,745
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Move to HNMLS.com

  6. #6
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,723
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    if Ondori doesnt feel like keeping things organized and together, why not give the job to someone else who does...and if not, just close it down.
    he doesn't have time to do either.

  7. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by layoneil
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    if Ondori doesnt feel like keeping things organized and together, why not give the job to someone else who does...and if not, just close it down.
    he doesn't have time to do either.
    Ok that's fine. I dont necessarily care...BK feels like the been-there done-that kinda thing for my LS, just was trying to get across what others probably think when they come to BK and see it for the first time. They see a well setup system with all the other LSes on the server...and when they come to realize none of the top LSes care about it, or even moderate it...I guess its kinda depressing for them. Hence all of the posts about fake LSes, etc.

  8. #8
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    525
    BG Level
    5

    BG totally didn't kill Vaelastrasz the Corrupt, it's bullshit that they added it to their kills, we demand screenshots

  9. #9
    St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,808
    BG Level
    7

    I soloed AV for the glory of VN. How many points do I win?

  10. #10
    Xavier
    Guest

    Quote Originally Posted by Alleya
    I soloed AV for the glory of VN. How many points do I win?
    You've won my heart.

Similar Threads

  1. PLD Ring Help Please
    By in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2004-10-14, 17:42
  2. A few tips please
    By in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2004-09-21, 17:24