LOL noobs wiped to Fafnir last night and blame it on surrounding LS lagging them... haha noobs.
http://www.livejournal.com/users/raikku_drk/26889.html
LOL noobs wiped to Fafnir last night and blame it on surrounding LS lagging them... haha noobs.
http://www.livejournal.com/users/raikku_drk/26889.html
this thread fails
2 pages.
EDIT~!@#!@#!@$
i dont see it lasting that long, being an anonymous poster and all, just not gonna last
Originally Posted by Surealistic
Originally Posted by Awoir
Not many people from Bismarck on these boards anyways.Originally Posted by 42LS
most of 42 is probally scared to post... they know they suck. Wiped to Fafnir and VV in the same night.
They are scared to post, yet you had to create a new name specifically for this thread? LMAO
YesOriginally Posted by Eromenos-Ifrit
Actually they killed Vivian, but yeah they suck.Originally Posted by 42LS
they wiped to vivian n killed him the night after
I thought the drama surrounding a Fafnir was only allowed to last for 21-24 hours, to be replaced by the next day's drama.
Why does everyone think anyone on BG Forums cares about your individual server's drama? If I posted everytime some loln00bLS wiped to Fafnir on Siren, you'd be sick of me even more then most of you probably already are. :3
Seriously...if its not quality drama, just leave it be, it's neither entertaining nor worth any of our time.![]()
/breakalliance
IF I CAN'T HAVE IT NO ONE CAN.
Wait, wait, I thought it was becaue he did not want it, and wanted to teach everyone a lesson about greed or something?Originally Posted by Elcura
![]()
It's funny, because they killed Nidhogg no problem their first wyrm claim...
They had the whole zone standing on them casting random buffs to lag them down, and it appears it worked. I have a few guesses on who posted this, but I will keep those to myself. You also forgot to include the part where another ls, which has been around for a really long time, then whiped right after 42. People standing on Fafnir = a fafnir that is alot harder because you cant count shadows
god, bismarck is still full of fags.
I wasn't aware other servers had no dramaOriginally Posted by RustyMetal
P.S. Raikku is my god
Atmos lacks drama.