Yet you also wake up wondering which forums you should post on to brag about it.Originally Posted by Brennon
Yet you also wake up wondering which forums you should post on to brag about it.Originally Posted by Brennon
ever see me make a post about it here? no? ok then.Originally Posted by ½pint
hey fags, check this out
http://wallpapers.boolsite.net/srv13...lins-Gizmo.jpg
Gizmowned
I sense jealousy, lol.Originally Posted by jonclaude
Thus, filters for chat log and effects were born.Originally Posted by Demosthenes11
still the animation of the player would require ram and such to load up on your screen. Player's movement (walking around) and emtions (/wave, /hurray, etc.) can't be filter out.Originally Posted by Alleya
Also does filter work on client side or server side?
If on server side, which means your computer sent out the signal to the server stating that you wish to not recievd the filtered message. This would result in server been selective in senting out the data to your computer and reduce the lag.
If is on client side, which means the server sent all the data to your computer first, then your computer been selective in choise which data to be displayed on your monator. This would only reduce a minimium amount of lag.
config -> misc. -> turn character models displayed down
Originally Posted by Russta
Getting charmed is my favorite thing in the game. Every mob should have charmga. Or they should have a server like that. The XTREME server. Think about it.
getting Charmed is fun on Sacrarium or whatever it was I went as my friends NIN and got charmed then headed straight for the BLMcouldn't get me slept fast enough
Is there a filter for "I can't target the Nidhogg I'm fighting with F8, /target <bt>, or /assist <tank> because even though we've been fighting it for 30 minutes its not loading on my screen with 80 people standing on top of me."?Originally Posted by Alleya
Nope.Originally Posted by aers
http://www.comcast.comOriginally Posted by aers
Right, since getting a faster internet connection then what I have (which is faster then what Comcast gives in my area, fyi) should be necessary to fight Nidhogg.
http://www.nvidia.com?Originally Posted by aers
Now I need a better then gf6800 card to fight nidhogg? i thought this game was released like 4 years ago.
In response to your kittens.
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f1...866/fluffy.jpg
Just give up now Angelkitty.
If were smart enough to hide your identity a second time around you wouldn't have been stupid enough in the first place to need to do it. It's an awful paradox, one I'm sure you'll understand some day.
Might have helped if she waited a week or two before making a new account, instead of waiting like 5 minutes.Originally Posted by Russta
I had this this problem before, I dont have it anymore.Originally Posted by aers
First shut off allllllll the little icons in the corner of your status tray (every single one of them eats memory) . Then go alt+ctrl+del and remove the ones you know are safe to shut down (things like hidden printer detectors, Ipod detection, etc). Then in game, turn animations OFF>
It might look weird, seeing a darter move around the screen without flapping it's wings (or a carbuncle glow to you cheeters), but it helps a ton with lag. No animation of shit flapping around = faster popping fafnir/nidhogg. I saw it today amazingly :D
On a side note, I managed to stun him! I thought he's not stunnable
http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/538/stun3dy.jpg
Was probably a 1/50 chance, but I sure rubbed my e-penis.
Best Fafnir picture.