+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Daily fix of drama     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

Daily fix of drama

http://www.piczo.com/protest-against-cc ... cr=2&rfm=y

Long story short, the town I live in made a really fancy highschool which opened last fall. Today while randomly looking in the shared drive I found this link and opened it. All I could think was "LOL"

Just read some of the posts, maybe go to home -> protest page and read that shit... its comedic gold.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

time cut by 35 minutes///used to be about 75 minutes///cut our lunch by more than half

LOSE

but yeah, funny stuff

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Kids are fucking stupid.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    Kids are fucking stupid.
    to bad a lot of kids play mmo's.;

edit: nvm it's back.

The Once and Future Wamoura
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

wtf

Because I'm ever so bored, today my girlfriend beat up the guy who made that website :D (oh, im a senior at this school btw, which is why...yea..)

edit:

THE BATHROOMS ARE NOT PRIVELIGES YU HAVE TO LET US FUCKIN PEE! IM SICK OF GETTING IN TROUBLE FOR WEARING GREEN SUCKS..LIKE WTF..!

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

Canadian people breed?
    lol should of beat him up yourself you metal punk kid thing (*'-')

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Orfeo
    edit:

THE BATHROOMS ARE NOT PRIVELIGES YU HAVE TO LET US FUCKIN PEE! IM SICK OF GETTING IN TROUBLE FOR WEARING GREEN SUCKS..LIKE WTF..!

AMEN TO FUCKING THAT.

IN THIRD GRADE, I HAD TO TAKE A SHIT AFTER LUNCH AND THIS FUCKING BITCH ASS 500LB POUND BITCH ASS FAT FUCK NAMED MS.CARNEY FROM PS.17 DID WAS SUBSTITUTE FOR MY TEACHER. I RAISED MY HAND AND ASKED IF I COULD USE THE BATHROOM, IT'S AN EMERGENCY (I HAD TO TAKE A SHIT BADLY). THE BITCH LOOKED AT ME FOR A WHOLE 5 SECONDS AND TOLD ME "NO"

SO I START MOVING AROUND, TRYING TO HOLD IT... I WAS WHAT, 7 AT THE TIME... I RAISE MY HAND, I BURST INTO TEARS AND ASK HER A SECOND TIME, "MS CARNEY I REALLY HAVE TO USE THE BATHROOM IT'S AN EMERGENCY" AND SHE LOOKS AT ME AND SEE'S THAT I WAS SERIOUS AND LET'S ME GO.

i will never forget that bitch.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Because I'm ever so bored, today my girlfriend beat up the guy who made that website :D.

I'm glad that beating up on someone is your girlfriends idea of "fun" when she's bored.

Instead of me downloading a movie off the internet when i'm bored, I'm gonna go shoot a cop. :D :D :D :D :D :D

Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Because I'm ever so bored, today my girlfriend beat up the guy who made that website :D.

I'm glad that beating up on someone is your girlfriends idea of "fun" when she's bored.

Instead of me downloading a movie off the internet when i'm bored, I'm gonna go shoot a cop. :D :D :D :D :D :D
    Zig youre retarded

I was saying I was bored which was why I was saying that, she actually beat him up because he was talking shit about her. It's probably a good thing she hit him first, cause well, I'll post my pic at somepoint...

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I'm sure you didnt choose galka for nothing.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

ahhhh, so you have one of those tough bitch g/f's Orfeo?

The problem with that is that eventually someone is going to figure equal rights also means equal lefts....I have no pity for women that hit those big and stronger than them, then get their own medicine. Before you get macho, yes there are those big, stronger, and even more importantly crazier than you. Everyone should keep their hands to themselves, that includes your woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash
    ahhhh, so you have one of those tough bitch g/f's Orfeo?

The problem with that is that eventually someone is going to figure equal rights also means equal lefts....I have no pity for women that hit those big and stronger than them, then get their own medicine. Before you get macho, yes there are those big, stronger, and even more importantly crazier than you. Everyone should keep their hands to themselves, that includes your woman.
    Is this going to turn into a discussion about my girlfriend kicking some kids ass and completely ignore the golden drama I posted?

Anyways, she normally isn't one to fight people. When somebody makes fun of her to the point where shes pissed off though, why not let the person get what they deserve?

PS: despite what you guys are most likely thinking, no, she is not some crazy-super wookie-dyke-freak with a mullet, she's hot

Post a pic. Right now, I'm picturing her looking like a girl galka.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    bitch tits and all.

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

I think Orfeo's girlfriend is a skinny punk chick who hits hard and Orfeo's a big butch macho metal man.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

as long as she is not a wookie!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sidd
    Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    bitch tits and all.
    Oh yea I totally forgot about that until just now.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e36/Holkema/uhh.jpg

I think that the real question to this thread is... Is Brittany REALLY is a facist nazi punk.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag