Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: E penis bragging     submit to reddit submit to twitter

E penis bragging

This is a record non dynamis for me.

Lightning day, so no day effects.

Anyone else have something close/beat this?

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Cerberus

e

Old Merits
    BG Level

lmao

372 in dynamis.

160 something aspir. Also in Dynamis.

Back in the day when Aquarius was farmable, BLMs who solo'd it could get 450ish drains.

My Record was in Dynamis at 455HP... then I ran out of HP to drain me up to full.... I want to break my record, but Taru HP won't let me T_T

My Highest Aspir was 183MP in Dynamis-Xarcabard.

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Faranim
    Back in the day when Aquarius was farmable, BLMs who solo'd it could get 450ish drains.
    drk/rdm as well

Sea Torques
    BG Level

people used to dish out 20,000+ chiblasts on kirin...too bad they banned those who did it

Quote Originally Posted by royze
    people used to dish out 20,000+ chiblasts on kirin...too bad they banned those who did it
    How?

Oh yeah, 600 drain flat with the wrong equip on once. Of course in sea on a blms favorite mob so it sort of doesnt count. :D

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Hmm, I'm curious to know how they did it also. My only guess is that they were using the job change hack thing to switch jobs and reset the boost timer.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Russta
    Hmm, I'm curious to know how they did it also. My only guess is that they were using the job change hack thing to switch jobs and reset the boost timer.
    after boosting 12 times you can step on the teleporter to the south i think..
    incase you dont know...talking to an npc or question from npc/game stops everything thats happening in game but ur abilities..

so if you do berserk, step on porter, get off do it again, ull get extra attack i think and so on...

people would boost 12 times get on wait for 15 seconds get off and boost another 12 times and so on...

you could kill kirin with 4~5 mnks in less than one minute, pop him and pull him toward the tunnel, monks run out and chiblast him...dead

they had moogle at every porter that says "kupo, if you try to trick the system you will get band kupo" and people actually got banned for doing it..

now if you boost and step on, ur boost will immediatly wear off..

sucks so much T_T

incase you dont know...talking to an npc or question from npc/game stops everything thats happening in game but ur abilities..

so if you do berserk, step on porter, get off do it again, ull get extra attack i think and so on...

people would boost 12 times get on wait for 15 seconds get off and boost another 12 times and so on...

you could kill kirin with 4~5 mnks in less than one minute, pop him and pull him toward the tunnel, monks run out and chiblast him...dead

they had moogle at every porter that says "kupo, if you try to trick the system you will get band kupo" and people actually got banned for doing it..

sucks so much T_T
    It was them moving on the porter after every Boost. Moving on the teleporter would not let you reset the original timer for when all your boosts would wear.

You can do this with all effects. For instance, if I use my Empress Ring in a shitty PT, I just go and start talking to an NPC until I get another invite so the timer doesn't wear on it.

Sea Torques
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Quote Originally Posted by Genosync

sucks so much T_T
    It was them moving on the porter after every Boost. Moving on the teleporter would not let you reset the original timer for when all your boosts would wear.

You can do this with all effects. For instance, if I use my Empress Ring in a shitty PT, I just go and start talking to an NPC until I get another invite so the timer doesn't wear on it.
    BRILLIANT I love you

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Enitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Genosync

sucks so much T_T

BRILLIANT I love you
    i love that Zebada galka NPC in Uleguerand range(sp) can do exactly the same thing there too while lvling bst

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

I found this out a few days ago ironically enough. We were delaying Boroka's death and meriting in the mean time and when I announced I had to go for dinner they told me to "talk" to the displacement.

I came back with chain #30 lol.

I found this out a few days ago ironically enough. We were delaying Boroka's death and meriting in the mean time and when I announced I had to go for dinner they told me to "talk" to the displacement.

I came back with chain #30 lol.
    Now... THAT I haven't tried.

Relic Shield
    BG Level

I don't know how I'm going to use this information, but just knowing this will be very useful for something sometime.

So they fixed the boost thing, but leave it to SE to ban players for their faulty programming. So this still works? If I end up in a crap party while I've used my Empress I could just talk to an NPC and wait til the next party? What about when I log off, does Empress effect stop until I log back in? I smell double dipping out my wazoo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lui
    So they fixed the boost thing, but leave it to SE to ban players for their faulty programming. So this still works? If I end up in a crap party while I've used my Empress I could just talk to an NPC and wait til the next party? What about when I log off, does Empress effect stop until I log back in? I smell double dipping out my wazoo.
    Yep, I take advantage of the Empress band all the time. You can use it 4 times in 1 day with the right condictions lol.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

i got bio 2 on me and on another event a snoll's drown HP

i used chakra, talked to a door, waited for 5 mins then chakra, wash and rinse...sure it takes a long time but it beats going back to hp

use ur imagnation for other uses