Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 49
  1. #1
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5
    BG Level
    0

    Got Extra Oil Lying Around? Buy My Kraken Club!

    I know that one of you must have some extra oil to burn and i hear the IGE is open late tonight so why not go and get yourself a kraken club. Its a fine investment of money and will make you the envy of all your friends that didn't have as much oil as you to buy it. /tell Azjol in game for offers on it

  2. #2
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    1,768
    BG Level
    6

    might want to mention your server lol

    edit: Just trying to help out, was not a flame.

  3. #3
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5
    BG Level
    0

    If u were on my server you would know. ZOMGZ its the one that BG is on i will leave the rest up to you.

  4. #4
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,501
    BG Level
    6

    OMG NO WAI, TAHT MUST BE FENRIR!

    Lol seriously, wtf is up with all the "oil" posts lately?

  5. #5

    Re: Got Extra Oil Lying Around? Buy My Kraken Club!

    Quote Originally Posted by azjol
    I know that one of you must have some extra oil to burn and i hear the IGE is open late tonight so why not go and get yourself a kraken club. Its a fine investment of money and will make you the envy of all your friends that didn't have as much oil as you to buy it. /tell Azjol in game for offers on it

  6. #6
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    744
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    OMG NO WAI, TAHT MUST BE FENRIR!

    Lol seriously, wtf is up with all the "oil" posts lately?

    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewto ... 05&start=0

  7. #7

  8. #8
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    193
    BG Level
    3

    wow your cool making oil jokes. harhar

  9. #9
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,501
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Isildur
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    OMG NO WAI, TAHT MUST BE FENRIR!

    Lol seriously, wtf is up with all the "oil" posts lately?

    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewto ... 05&start=0
    Seen this thread already. Guess I'll send my applause to Kuno for starting a new fad.

  10. #10
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    193
    BG Level
    3

    im assuming they are trying to be humorous and post stuff up about oil. I would have to say that, the people that make fun of uae players and their oil, need to go get a real job, and take time off from ffxi. Are you jealous that they have money? Are you jealous they spend their money on gil? Does it bother you that they have certain equipment that you dont have because they are rich? So you figured, you cant do anything to them, so you might as well make fun of them and their oil on some forum. WOW you are so cool. When i grow up i want to be just like you. For the records, im not from uae, im from the states. The reason why im posting this is because, from the time i have played ffxi, ive made more UAE friends then NA players. 1 reason. They are not complete assholes like ppl from the states. I guess ive realized why so many countries hate the usa. Again, go get a good job, make some bills, get a social life, get a girlfriend, wife, whatever you are attracted to.

  11. #11

    looooooooooooooool UAE people suck looooooooooool loooooooooool loooooooooool

    Edit: looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooool

  12. #12
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    193
    BG Level
    3

    So does your face.

  13. #13
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5
    BG Level
    0

    Its more like the UAE ppl wish they had the things we have and go to there friends at IGE and buy it so yeah go go turn that oil into a kraken club <.< I will also be accepting LS funds as payment if that is what u are wondering ecurb

  14. #14
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    193
    BG Level
    3

    oh yea, countless months mining in ifrit getting rich. jealous? jealous i have things youll never have? too bad, youll never get to see it. maybe you will from selling that kraken.

  15. #15
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    695
    BG Level
    5

    i have excalibur lol

  16. #16
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    193
    BG Level
    3

    what else do you have to say about me? Oh ecurb is a bastard he used ls fund to buy his scorpion harness +1. oh ecurb bought his panther mask +1 with ls oh eucbr this ecurb that, i love you for making me famous. kthnx. what else makes me a bad person ? You didnt know me when i wasa noob drg. i spent hrs seeking for exp pt so i decided to go mining and i enjoyed it. What else do you have to flame me with?

  17. #17
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    193
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Bikwin
    i have excalibur lol
    yes, we all know. you are the sexiest galka alive for that.

  18. #18
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5
    BG Level
    0

    What do you have ecub that almost everyone else doesn't either then well you know your rep of stealing your ls fund. I guess that takes alot of work building something like that so I guess i’ proud that you come accomplish that on your own.

  19. #19
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    193
    BG Level
    3

    keep on flaming me, i got a real job to go to. ill be back tomorow to read your posts about oil, and uae players, and how they got fafnir the next day and bla blabla

  20. #20

    Quote Originally Posted by ecurb
    Are you jealous they spend their money on gil? Does it bother you that they have certain equipment that you dont have because they are rich?
    I don't think jealous is quite the right term, but I certainly frown on players who need that financial outside help to get anywhere in the game. As far as being bothered by their choice in equipment, there's always going to be someone with better equipment than you, and there's nothing wrong with dreaming. Last I checked it was a game, not a stock market.

    Quote Originally Posted by ecurb
    So you figured, you cant do anything to them, so you might as well make fun of them and their oil on some forum.
    Well, the thought about making fun of them came before the thought of not being able to do anything to them. But I'll save that for a chicken or the egg discussion.

    Quote Originally Posted by ecurb
    WOW you are so cool. When i grow up i want to be just like you.
    Well first, thanks, and secondly, your second sentence leads me to believe you have the intelligence of a child. Keep that in mind for this next one.

    Quote Originally Posted by ecurb
    For the records, im not from uae, im from the states. The reason why im posting this is because, from the time i have played ffxi, ive made more UAE friends then NA players. 1 reason. They are not complete assholes like ppl from the states.
    Do you honestly think because you found some cool UAE friends and have had bad experiences with NA players that every NA is a sinner and every UAE is a saint? That line of stereotyping and overly confident drawing of conclusions is indicative of an immature mind, like one found in a child! Damn, you're telling us more about yourself than you thought, eh?

    Quote Originally Posted by ecurb
    I guess ive realized why so many countries hate the usa.
    I would say it's because they despise our culture and envy our freedoms.

    Quote Originally Posted by ecurb
    Again, go get a good job, make some bills, get a social life, get a girlfriend, wife, whatever you are attracted to.
    Go to school and get your high school diploma before you are confident in giving advice. And you might want to get that college diploma before you are even given a chance at being taken seriously as a critical thinker on the whole world politics scheme. My advice to you, stop thinking like a child and grow up.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Collecting Kraken Club Videos
    By Dynamis Lord in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 2005-11-30, 14:31
  2. buy my striders
    By Andarvi in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 2005-09-29, 16:44
  3. Kraken Club on eBay.
    By Amarok in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 2005-09-23, 22:29
  4. lol i just rmted 50,000,000 gil for a kraken club
    By Leaping Lizzy in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 2005-09-08, 11:23
  5. You throw away a kraken club.
    By Demetrio$ in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 2005-08-09, 10:28