Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 231
  1. #101
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    334
    BG Level
    4

    I'm incredible, admit it.

  2. #102
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    20
    BG Level
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Chreman
    I'm incredible, admit it.
    Are you a taru?

  3. #103
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    334
    BG Level
    4

    I was, yes.

    (how the hell?)

  4. #104
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    184
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Chreman
    I was, yes.

    (how the hell?)
    o.O

  5. #105
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    334
    BG Level
    4

    e

  6. #106
    Cerberus
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    473
    BG Level
    4

    screenie of mnk pants prz? >.>

  7. #107
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot
    Quote Originally Posted by Correction
    That looks like a lot of fucking fun. Shame I always get jewed on Cloud Evoker drops :/
    Hey, you know something? There are actually Jews in the world, and they're capable of getting offended.
    no they're not.

    I'm jewish and I use the term "jewed".

  8. #108
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    184
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by Takeno
    screenie of mnk pants prz? >.>

  9. #109
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    97
    BG Level
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot
    Quote Originally Posted by Correction
    That looks like a lot of fucking fun. Shame I always get jewed on Cloud Evoker drops :/
    Hey, you know something? There are actually Jews in the world, and they're capable of getting offended.
    no they're not.

    I'm jewish and I use the term "jewed".
    Race and religion make good comedy.

  10. #110
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamutstreet
    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot
    Quote Originally Posted by Correction
    That looks like a lot of fucking fun. Shame I always get jewed on Cloud Evoker drops :/
    Hey, you know something? There are actually Jews in the world, and they're capable of getting offended.
    no they're not.

    I'm jewish and I use the term "jewed".
    Race and religion make good comedy.
    Amen.

  11. #111
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    20
    BG Level
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by plake
    Quote Originally Posted by Takeno
    screenie of mnk pants prz? >.>
    http://rzer0.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=490

  12. #112
    Physicist
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,492
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Raineer Severus
    FFXIV Server
    Hyperion
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Area 52

    Quote Originally Posted by plake
    Quote Originally Posted by Takeno
    screenie of mnk pants prz? >.>
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ahamuthose.jpg

    phear the mspaint cut'n'paste

  13. #113
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    140
    BG Level
    3

    Quote Originally Posted by NynJa
    Quote Originally Posted by Zealot
    Quote Originally Posted by Correction
    That looks like a lot of fucking fun. Shame I always get jewed on Cloud Evoker drops :/
    Hey, you know something? There are actually Jews in the world, and they're capable of getting offended.
    no they're not.

    I'm jewish and I use the term "jewed".
    ...who else would say something so charming?

    Anyway. Kick pantsu:

    http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/1...mpic8fz.th.jpg

  14. #114
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    37
    BG Level
    1

    I hate when people do that. Not just with Jewish, but anything else.

    Person A: [Insert random slander about any race/religion you chose.]
    Person B: OMFG, THAT'S SO MEAN... WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM!?
    Person A: Oh, it's ok. I'm [insert any race/religion you chose above.], so I'm able to say that. ^^;
    Person B: Wtf...

  15. #115
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    idk about religion and race....
    you want to preach "were all the human race", then stop bitching when ppl use the term "jewed" or "nig'd"






    Anyways, Nidhogg spawned and my LS claimed darters orz T_T
    I'll continue soon enough...

  16. #116
    BRP
    BRP is offline
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,019
    BG Level
    9

    Gratz R0. Has anyone tested the pants yet?

  17. #117
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    125
    BG Level
    3

    Very nice! I was under the impression that everyone forgot about the second Bahamut fight, what with the thread falling off the first page after that JP group did it.

  18. #118
    St. Fiat
    THE TIME FOR QUESTIONS
    HAS PASSED

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    3,645
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Raineer
    Quote Originally Posted by plake
    Quote Originally Posted by Takeno
    screenie of mnk pants prz? >.>
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...ahamuthose.jpg

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../meleehose.jpg


    GG, SE. GG.

  19. #119
    HABS SUCK!!!!!
    Sepukku is my Hero
    Therrien's Cum Dumpster

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    37,884
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Gilgamesh

    like Russta said

    Bahamut Hose are for thf's to xp in KRT (/mnk, Destroyers, Bahamut's Hose, Dune Boots optional)

  20. #120
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,044
    BG Level
    6

    haha those are for other jobs than MNK who want to h2h shit I guess. You know you want to see your WHM subbing MNK and punching shit in KRT.. or any job for that matter. The only job that has decent enough h2h skill is THF as already mentioned. They might be something worth playing around with as for now they look like just a toy.

    Oh and grats on both LSs on their victories and drops. lol page 9

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Bahamut round 2 Advice needed
    By masag0 in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2006-03-07, 01:28
  2. Bahamut round 2 question
    By Gilanth in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2006-01-27, 12:57
  3. I'm starting my own Apollyon Thread. (6 screenshots spoiler)
    By Avvesione in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 2005-10-11, 20:33
  4. First [NA] in Bahamut with Dalmatica!
    By Medic in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 2004-09-10, 10:27
  5. First [English] in Bahamut with Adaman Hauberk!
    By Medic in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 2004-08-09, 23:38
  6. my collection of mostly NQ ff11 screenshots
    By berticus in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2004-07-19, 09:52