Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Scorpion Harness question     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    98
    BG Level
    2

    Scorpion Harness question

    No this isn't about tier 1 or tier 2.

    But I have been reading conflicting information on here, and would like to know all theories or whatever u believe.

    Is the scorpion harness leather requirements 33 or 35? I have always thought it to be 35, but have been reading in several places on the forums that it is 33. Maybe I'm just gullible, but thank you for the replies.

    Please post evidence supporting your theories or facts if u can thx ^^

  2. #2
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,161
    BG Level
    9

    Are you sure your question isn't answered by MULTIPLE posters with MULTIPLE level 100 craft toons in this thread?

    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5010

  3. #3

    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6885

    Stop making new subjects and read the existing threads.

  4. #4
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    347
    BG Level
    4

    No this isn't about tier 1 or tier 2. *snip*
    Is the scorpion harness leather requirements 33 or 35? *snip*
    I lol'd

  5. #5

    Because he plans to level his leather using that info

  6. #6
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    98
    BG Level
    2

    I acutally read all of those threads, which is why I said I have read conflicting information here. Please note my first post.

    And if it is in fact 33, is there any proof u can give?

    Thanks.

  7. #7

    I just find it tiresome that I specifically say "hey look I have 64 leathercraft and look, t2 hq rate! (right now 8 hq for 19 attempts)" and yet you either don't read or don't comprehend what I'm saying.


    Are you fucking blind?

  8. #8
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    265
    BG Level
    4

    Re: Scorpion Harness question

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrn
    No this isn't about tier 1 or tier 2.
    ^^
    Your asking whether it's 33 or 35, so yes its asking about tier.

    It's 33. I'm not saying anymore.

    Like aurik said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurik
    Are you fucking blind?

  9. #9
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    98
    BG Level
    2

    Are you fucking blind?
    NO I'M NOT U DICKNOSE, PERSONAL EXPERIENCE DOES NOT PROVE FACT. DOES A GUY WHO GOES 3/14 ON GENIE WESKITS MEANS HE'S TIER 2? PLEASE SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE AND DON'T BOTHER RESPONDING TO THIS THREAD ANYMORE.

    Your asking whether it's 33 or 35, so yes its asking about tier.

    It's 33. I'm not saying anymore.
    Actually if I was asking about tier, I would have asked "if I was a 62 leathercrafter, am I tier 2?" Maybe its related for my knowledge to understand what tier I would be at, but I am not asking about a tier. I am merely asking what the proven subcraft leathercraft level is for Scorpion Harness.

    Thanks.

  10. #10

    If you want to know the subcraft level for sure then test it yourself, asshat. With YOUR money.

    9/23 (my current record) is pretty fucking solid evidence.

  11. #11
    Relic Horn
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    3,412
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php
    http://www.theorderls.com/phpBB2/search.php

  12. #12
    Bagel
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    1,312
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    WELCOME TO BG, IF YOU CANT TAKE THE HEAT GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE KITCHEN

  13. #13
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    98
    BG Level
    2

    Aren't the forums here to ask questions and seek guidance? I guess not..

    Quote Originally Posted by Surealistic
    WELCOME TO BG, IF YOU CANT TAKE THE HEAT GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE KITCHEN
    Damn you're right, big words are hawt. I should use some more.

  14. #14

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrn
    Aren't the forums here to ask questions and seek guidance? I guess not..

    Quote Originally Posted by Surealistic
    WELCOME TO BG, IF YOU CANT TAKE THE HEAT GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE KITCHEN
    Damn you're right, big words are hawt. I should use some more.
    People find bashing and drama more amusing then actually being helpful anymore cause there sour about how sucky ffxi is these days, but they can't do anything about it cause its there drug. Anyway its 33 man like they stated above. Don't worry about getting bashed just post your questions you will still get your answers just in a really rude insensitive way. :wink:

  15. #15

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrn
    Aren't the forums here to ask questions and seek guidance? I guess not..

    Quote Originally Posted by Surealistic
    WELCOME TO BG, IF YOU CANT TAKE THE HEAT GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE KITCHEN
    Damn you're right, big words are hawt. I should use some more.
    Are you retarded or something? This isn't Allakhazam ok? ok!

    These forums are not for you to "seek guidance". BG forums are for a very select group of topics:

    1) Drama
    2) Sarcastic assholes
    3) Drama
    4) Complaining about SE

    Although, since i'm a nice guy, i'll help you. You can find the answer to your question, and most likely many others that you have Here

  16. #16
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    98
    BG Level
    2

    lol, i appreciate the responses.

    Thank you ^^

  17. #17
    blax n gunz
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    11,161
    BG Level
    9

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrn
    NO I'M NOT U DICKNOSE, PERSONAL EXPERIENCE DOES NOT PROVE FACT.
    What does? You want an NPC in game saying 'Oh by the way, that scorpion harness you want to make, the leather sub is 33'.

    That doesn't exist.

    Do you want a GM saying 'Hi There! Why yes, the answer to your question is 33'

    That won't happen, and you can't trust anything a GM says anyway.

    Did you want someone from the SE dev team saying 'Yeah, we made scorp harness level 33 leather sub?'

    Because that won't happen either.

    Personal experience is all you're going to get on this board. We're not selling cars, we don't give guarantees, we don't do mathematical proofs. Take what you found from Search as all we know and work on it from faith. Or level leather yourself and run your own numbers while attempting a high-cost synth.

    So yeah, GTFO with your 'WHY WON'T PEOPLE JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION?' bullshit because it's been answered. Repeatedly. By people with experience. If you won't take that then just go somewhere else for your answers. That's life.

  18. #18
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    98
    BG Level
    2

    Quote Originally Posted by Correction
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrn
    NO I'M NOT U DICKNOSE, PERSONAL EXPERIENCE DOES NOT PROVE FACT.
    What does? You want an NPC in game saying 'Oh by the way, that scorpion harness you want to make, the leather sub is 33'.

    That doesn't exist.

    Do you want a GM saying 'Hi There! Why yes, the answer to your question is 33'

    That won't happen, and you can't trust anything a GM says anyway.

    Did you want someone from the SE dev team saying 'Yeah, we made scorp harness level 33 leather sub?'

    Because that won't happen either.

    Personal experience is all you're going to get on this board. We're not selling cars, we don't give guarantees, we don't do mathematical proofs. Take what you found from Search as all we know and work on it from faith. Or level leather yourself and run your own numbers while attempting a high-cost synth.

    So yeah, GTFO with your 'WHY WON'T PEOPLE JUST ANSWER MY QUESTION?' bullshit because it's been answered. Repeatedly. By people with experience. If you won't take that then just go somewhere else for your answers. That's life.
    At least there was thought put into this answer, thank you.

  19. #19
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,469
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Fistandantilus
    These forums are not for you to "seek guidance". BG forums are for a very select group of topics:

    1) Drama
    2) Sarcastic assholes
    3) Drama
    4) Complaining about SE
    Don't forget:

    5) Complaining about BG

  20. #20

    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Quote Originally Posted by Fistandantilus
    These forums are not for you to "seek guidance". BG forums are for a very select group of topics:

    1) Drama
    2) Sarcastic assholes
    3) Drama
    4) Complaining about SE
    Don't forget:

    5) Complaining about BG
    Don't forget:

    6) Drama

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. 31 tier scorpion harness.
    By chrysta in forum FFXI: Crafting Central
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 2005-11-30, 15:01