Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Durotan
    Blog Entries

UltraViolet -- From Equilibrium director

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pict ... traviolet/

Reminds me a lot of equilibrium in the trailer, looks rather shiny if you ask me. Im excited, hopefully itll turn out good

looks like they are crossing the matrix with equilibrium a little bit, but I think it might turn out ok, who knows

---
    hmm, after I watch it again Im not feeling as good as before... echoed sentiments?

Hmmm, if it's as corny as it comes off as...I don't think it'll be that good. Hopefully its a little deeper/serious then the trailer lets off. I think it has some promise...at least it looks like it would be a nice theatre experience.

Predictably Unpredictable
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Lakshmi

Looks like a more futuristic Dark Angel, except she isn't as hot as Jessica Alba.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

It LOOKS well done, and entertaining, although the acting in movies like these is never really top notch, but what is? At any rate it looks much better than Aeon Flux, which sucked horribly. Hopefully worth seeing.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by sekaran
    Looks like a more futuristic Dark Angel, except she isn't as hot as Jessica Alba.
    beauty eye of beholder yadda yadda XD

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

She's hot and looks like a decent movie to me.

She looks like a fucking man. >_>

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Quote Originally Posted by Kiro
    She looks like a fucking man. >_>
    Its her eyes, I think they are beautiful....

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

LOL @ she looks like a man

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

She doesn't look like a man to me, but I've never found Milla Jovovich that attractive. Sort of a waif chic look to her.

EDIT: That being said, the movie looks entertaining, if nothing else.

Sea Torques
    BG Level

I loved Equilibrium <.<; and the fifth element and resident evil 1 and 2... so... i think I will like it. It looks very bright (as in color bright).

I like this kind of movies a lot. So maybe I'm biased

I thought the Trailer was the Movie o_O.

Come on, 85% of the trailer gave away almost all the action sequences in the movie.

"My name is Violet......" (you have just now watched almost 85% of the cool sequences, now you will be paying your $8.00-12.00 dollars to hopefully see Mila's boobies, or hear some kick ass line which may/will become an internet phenomenon; ala YTMND, and/or see the drama/angst of a Super Human dwelling thru life for 110 minutes).

Weird thing im an Optimistic... /irony

Ill BitTorrent, P2P share, or theater hop to see it, (if I'm really bored), but Hell NO! will this movie get my money.

Could be good, could be bad. She does look different in this movie, I wouldn't say manish though. Personally I think they are both pretty attractive, but Jessica Alba can't act worth a damn and does horrible movies. Even Milla Jovovich's bad movies are still mildly entertaining... like Resident Evil.

The Optimistic Asshole
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Tyche Six
    FFXIV Server
    Tonberry

I seen this trailer when i went to see Underworld: Evolution. It looked like someone took kill bill, the matrix, and I robot, then stitched it up and made this movie. Didnt seem appealing. Underworld however, Kate beckinsdale got 3/4ths naked...such a dick tease.

blax n gunz
    BG Level

From the people who made Equilibrium huh?

No wonder every single facet of that movie looks ripped off and filtered through MTV.

Working from my most recent of memories...

Sexy Female Warrior = Aeon Flux
    Genetically Mutated Lab Escapee = X-Men (Wolverine)
    Chick escaping from lab surrounded by armed guards = 5th Element
    Rolling Ball turning into Armed Menace = Star Wars Destroyer Droids
    High Speed Motorcycle Acrobatics = Matrix

Which is not to say that any of the above was original when I saw them in the movies descibed, but there's only so many movies that are purely derivative that I can budget money for.

The government lab shaped like the Biohazard symbol and the smarmy Government Badguy with the steel noseplug are cute, though.

Sci-Fi cinema is dead

I could go for "Clubbed To Death" not playing in the intro, they might as well have "Spybreak" playing. I do want to see it... the music just started screaming RIPOFF in my ear as soon as it started playing.