+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunoooo

    I know you're in NYC and i heard somewhere (the forums) that you had wireless internet access on your laptop. What's the ISP? I'm going to be taking a few courses for 6 months starting maybe this month or the next and I need wireless access for my laptop so I won't be bored at school

  2. #2

    the one at school?

  3. #3
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    the one at school?
    man, he just told me that his school offers it


    chances are the school i'll be going to will not have a service like that if they do, I would prob have to hack it with airsnort or something because it won't be available to students.

    My current isp offers it but via "hot spots" and I'm about 800-1000 feet too far from the closest one

  4. #4

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    the one at school?
    man, he just told me that his school offers it


    chances are the school i'll be going to will not have a service like that if they do, I would prob have to hack it with airsnort or something because it won't be available to students.

    My current isp offers it but via "hot spots" and I'm about 800-1000 feet too far from the closest one
    Kuno is a he.

  5. #5
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,663
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    That's an obvious lie. Kuno is a hot chick in real.

  6. #6
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,618
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Geostigma
    Quote Originally Posted by Zigma
    Quote Originally Posted by berticus
    the one at school?
    man, he just told me that his school offers it


    chances are the school i'll be going to will not have a service like that if they do, I would prob have to hack it with airsnort or something because it won't be available to students.

    My current isp offers it but via "hot spots" and I'm about 800-1000 feet too far from the closest one
    Kuno is a he.
    Durr, there are no girls on the intarweb.

  7. #7

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    That's an obvious lie. Kuno is a hot chick in real.
    rofl

  8. #8

    Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    That's an obvious lie. Kuno is a hot chick in real.
    almost as hot as me

  9. #9
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    2,259
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    That's an obvious lie. Kuno is a hot chick in real.
    almost as hot as me
    Your sig owns lol

  10. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Razz
    Quote Originally Posted by Almaa
    Quote Originally Posted by Not Kuno
    That's an obvious lie. Kuno is a hot chick in real.
    almost as hot as me
    Your sig owns lol
    Whats funny though is he made that sig back when sea manaburns with chain 300+ were around just to show that its easy to photoshop them. Then it was real...

  11. #11
    Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,717
    BG Level
    7

    makes me wonder if my college has an wireless ISP i can connect to.

    They have laptop stations with ethernet cables in the computer labs but i wanna play during class

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag