Other people in their Linkshell might have been able to use the items that their Linkshell supplied them with.Originally Posted by Flash
Other people in their Linkshell might have been able to use the items that their Linkshell supplied them with.Originally Posted by Flash
In BG, you are expected to return an item IF YOU QUIT.Originally Posted by Flash
If you got an item from the LS that the whole LS got for you and awarded it you should give it back if you aren't using it.
Selling your own items you got in your own time is fine, whatever. But selling items that the ls got for you for your own purpose is pure greed.
or you could look at it like the time he stood there mashing buttons to claim that nm, he could have been farming 30M to buy a D harness. So instead of farming he made a trade of helping the ls in return for that item.
honestly, 22 was probably in the top 3 hardest working members of BG since day 1. so instead of new members like ulmega saying thanks for all the hard work and establishing this linkshell you say fuck you you faggot RMTer give us shit back. Seriously who do you think you are to judge him.
point is, BG has certain rules that people agree to when they join the ls, and now those rules are being broken for personal gain
Hey, my name's Accusation, how are you doing?Originally Posted by Scunsion
Where the hell did you get that from my post? You saying that selling an item that has been established as LS property isn't greedy?
You remember all the bitching when Quicklet left with with the DH+1? I do.
I said on the other thread I was grateful for the hard work people put into the LS (ok I was mainly talking to Bert but whatever). I'm not exactly a new member, sure I wasn't in the LS as long as you guys but I still put in a fair share of work when school/life allowed me too (constant 12am events is hard when you have school the next day).
thread added the the drama database! Hoping part 3 is successful
I dunno if people can handle 3 drama threads at the same time. Part 3 has potential though.Originally Posted by Zigma
Before Arno quit, he was one of the most active members in the LS. Guess what he did when he quit. He gave the LS back all the items he got from the LS.Originally Posted by Scunsion
When other members quit before, you all bitched about not getting items back.
Now, 22 does it and its okay?
I don't understand your logic.
Originally Posted by Xavier
Greed more please.Xavier Ushikirimaru Optical Hat Kamewari Sippar D.Abj:Bd D.Abj:Lg Byakko Haidate Aegishjalmr Seiryu Kote Seiryu Sword Divine Log Ridill D.Abj:Hd Bomb Queen Ring Auditory Torque D.Abj:Ft Andvaranauts Suzaku Sune-ate Bandomusha Kote Boroka Earring W.Abj:Lg Cassie Earring Kriegsbeil M.Abj:Hn Joyeuse Arco de Velocidad Jaeger Ring Noritsune Kote N.Abj:Hd Hrotti E.Abj:Bd E.Abj:Lg Yovra Organ Prudence Rod E.Abj:Hn Saotome Kote Saotome Haidate Saotome Sune-ate Saotome Domaru Valor Coronet Saotome Kabuto Valor Surcoat Warrior's Lorica Valor Gauntlets
BECAUSE FFXI IS EVIL NOW AND ITS OK TO SELL GEAR DIDNT YOU GET THE MEMO?Originally Posted by Litoriceboi
ive never cared to be honest, someone could die in a car accident no one would know and sendoh would still PM them for gear back always seemed fucked up to me
Wanna see my list? Or 22's list? You don't even have anything to do with BG so don't try to get involved.Originally Posted by Okan
I'm gonna dual box FFXI and WoW so I can keep friends on both sides. LOL![]()
/kneel doodooOriginally Posted by vudoodoodoo
OHFUCKINGNOADRAGONHARNESSWASSOLD
Yeah... They're only fucking dropped on every single Tiamat.
Had this been a +1 I can see the difference... But an item that my LS is currently SELLING just because they have so fucking many... QQmore
Okan stfu, it doesn't involve you. Say anything else im fucking kicking you from guild.Originally Posted by Okan
I'll get involved because you're all fucking crying over spilled milk. Osode's are a dime a fucking dozen. Talons are like 99.9% fucking drop rate. He didn't sell a fucking HQ. Jesus. You guys look like total fags right now in my opinion.Originally Posted by Litoriceboi
This is getting awesome.
lol I know Okan thats so relevant because I just decided to sell all of my gear on a mule that belonged to the LS for money that I'm not even going to have in 2 months, I know, its exactly the same.Originally Posted by Okan
A.D.D points +1 for you though, for trying to change the subject, on something you really don't know anything about since you're in the new BG.
I know, we look like total fags for asking for LS gear back instead of reverse rmting it for money, money that is only going to last a few months. I've never felt more homosexual, good call.
If nobody knew he died in a car accident I don't see how its fucked up, nobody knew.Originally Posted by Scunsion