+ Reply to Thread

Thread: brian peppers ^_^     submit to reddit submit to twitter

brian peppers ^_^

today i did something ultra cool.

i printed 200 papers with brian peppers on it and posted them everywhere around my high school. only like 2% of the people knew who he was but it was hilarous. cuz i'm the human relations officer at my school and we have weekly leadership counsil meetings, and the secuirty gaurd came in and was like someone is posting a sex offender's picture all over the school. and i was like idk i didnt see anything . idk i thought it was leet

you should have teleported the security guard to altep while he was on his 24 ninja

Re: brian peppers ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by anoush
    i printed 200 papers with brian peppers on it and posted them everywhere around my high school. only like 2% of the people knew who he was but it was hilarous. cuz i'm the human relations officer at my school and we have weekly leadership counsil meetings, and the secuirty gaurd came in and was like someone is posting a sex offender's picture all over the school. and i was like idk i didnt see anything . idk i thought it was leet
    Someone did that at my high school, too. Just not 200 pages. Did someone organize this or something?

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

Hah. You beat me to those links
    A few words come to mind here: You're an idiot? Seriously, are you two years old or somthing and still make fun of the mentally retarded? I reccomend a long tree and a short rope.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

I still think ytmnd's about brian peppers are funny >_> He's retarded but you cant stop the funnies ^_^

COME ON CHECK THIS ONE AND SAY IT DIDNT MAKE YOU LAUGH!! : http://pepperspianoteacher.ytmnd.com/ + http://pepperschildmolester.ytmnd.com/

Melee Summoner
    BG Level

It's not that funny once you know the truth.

What a waste of good FF VI music.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    It's not that funny once you know the truth.
    You clearly haven't been to these boards very often.

rather sadnow that you know the truth, but you can't deny that the japan one was hilarious when they were all sad when they learned the truth ;-;

The God Damn Kuno
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Someone made an anti-truth ytmnd, apparently that 'thruth' thread didn't include everything, so I don't believe it anymore.