+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 261

Thread: The Save Niro Thread.     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1

    The Save Niro Thread.

    SINCE THE GAY PPL'S THREAD GOT HIJACKED WITH NASTY ASS BLOWJOB VIDEOS. :D

  2. #2
    Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,717
    BG Level
    7

    I have ordered my army of heterosexuals to invade this thread.

  3. #3
    Hayleystrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    7,618
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Re: The Save Niro Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Koga
    [img]some picture of a guy lifting his shirt up[img]
    SINCE THE GAY PPL'S THREAD GOT HIJACKED WITH NASTY ASS BLOWJOB VIDEOS. :D
    And how does that differ from gay porn? =P

  4. #4

    He's jealous, he can't deep throat.

  5. #5

    Re: The Save Niro Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Epical
    Quote Originally Posted by Koga
    [img]some hot picture of a guy lifting his shirt up[img]
    SINCE THE GAY PPL'S THREAD GOT HIJACKED WITH NASTY ASS BLOWJOB VIDEOS. :D
    And how does that differ from gay porn? =P
    Because I fix'd your quote and you said you didnt like those vids either.

  6. #6

    Quote Originally Posted by Anyway
    He's jealous, he can't deep throat.
    That chick needs to take some lessons or some shit because I could better with half the effort.

  7. #7

    She obviously did it on purpose, was some sort of vomit fetish I guess.......

  8. #8
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,409
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    i heard from a bi friend of mine:

    guys (gay or bi lol) give better blowjobs because they1) actually want to because they like to (girls dont enjoy it so i've been told a bajillion times), 2) bigger mouths, and that ass is tighter and deeper than vagina, but vagina is slipperier. He said both feel good, but didnt comment on one being better than the other, so i cant say that :/

    BOY BJ's STILL WIN

    P.S. Wish I was bi, but oh well. Such a perfect-bi world doesnt exist ;/

  9. #9

    EXCUSE ME HEATHER BROOKE HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO.

    And Vagina always beats ass, just off the whole THERE'S SHIT IN THAT HOLE thing. Even if you use things to get it out... that's still more work, girls are ready to go!

  10. #10

    Quote Originally Posted by Nirokun!
    i heard from a bi friend of mine:

    guys (gay or bi lol) give better blowjobs because they1) actually want to because they like to (girls dont enjoy it so i've been told a bajillion times), 2) bigger mouths, and that ass is tighter and deeper than vagina, but vagina is slipperier. He said both feel good, but didnt comment on one being better than the other, so i cant say that :/

    BOY BJ's STILL WIN

    P.S. Wish I was bi, but oh well. Such a perfect-bi world doesnt exist ;/
    Bi is just the halfway on the road to being gay.
    Vagina is nasty looking too. Ass is nice and round and smooth and pretty
    I agree with #1 about why boys give better head. But also guys know what feels good because we have a dick too. Girls don't have a dick and don't know what feels good and what doesn't.. and they never will.. well ok maybe some tranny will but yea.

  11. #11
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,409
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Anyway
    EXCUSE ME HEATHER BROOKE HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO.

    And Vagina always beats ass, just off the whole THERE'S SHIT IN THAT HOLE thing. Even if you use things to get it out... that's still more work, girls are ready to go!
    Hmm...

    Lets see here~ (assuming no STDs just because we're committed to eachother!)

    Have a girlfriend, she's good to go! 3 weeks out of the month. That last week she's iffy, sore, and bleeding weird chunks of her insides out of her vagina. So yeah... lets fuck a bleeding hole because that's hot, and im sure she's in the mood. Lets put on that condom too, because babies are always an issue. (BIRTH CONTROL OK)

    Have a boyfriend, spend a few extra minutes in the shower AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO! THATS ALL THE TIME BUDDY BECAUSE GUYS WANT IT ALL THE TIME ! YOU WANT IT ALL THE TIME ? SO DOES HE ! GET TO IT !

    That being said, gay people earn more money per household than straight people, and if you dont bother having kids, wow, thats early retirement there, or continue working at a great job and just go crazy with your money, hey, maybe even get a dog or two to fill that void from the baby you didnt want.

  12. #12
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,409
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Koga
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirokun!
    i heard from a bi friend of mine:

    guys (gay or bi lol) give better blowjobs because they1) actually want to because they like to (girls dont enjoy it so i've been told a bajillion times), 2) bigger mouths, and that ass is tighter and deeper than vagina, but vagina is slipperier. He said both feel good, but didnt comment on one being better than the other, so i cant say that :/

    BOY BJ's STILL WIN

    P.S. Wish I was bi, but oh well. Such a perfect-bi world doesnt exist ;/
    Bi is just the halfway on the road to being gay.
    Vagina is nasty looking too. Ass is nice and round and smooth and pretty
    I agree with #1 about why boys give better head. But also guys know what feels good because we have a dick too. Girls don't have a dick and don't know what feels good and what doesn't.. and they never will.. well ok maybe some tranny will but yea.
    A smart guy here~ Argue all you want, in my opinion it looks like sweaty rotting lunchmeat lol

  13. #13

    Quote Originally Posted by Nirokun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyway
    EXCUSE ME HEATHER BROOKE HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO.

    And Vagina always beats ass, just off the whole THERE'S SHIT IN THAT HOLE thing. Even if you use things to get it out... that's still more work, girls are ready to go!
    Hmm...

    Lets see here~ (assuming no STDs just because we're committed to eachother!)

    Have a girlfriend, she's good to go! 3 weeks out of the month. That last week she's iffy, sore, and bleeding weird chunks of her insides out of her vagina. So yeah... lets fuck a bleeding hole because that's hot, and im sure she's in the mood. Lets put on that condom too, because babies are always an issue. (BIRTH CONTROL OK)

    Have a boyfriend, spend a few extra minutes in the shower AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO! THATS ALL THE TIME BUDDY BECAUSE GUYS WANT IT ALL THE TIME ! YOU WANT IT ALL THE TIME ? SO DOES HE ! GET TO IT !

    That being said, gay people earn more money per household than straight people, and if you dont bother having kids, wow, thats early retirement there, or continue working at a great job and just go crazy with your money, hey, maybe even get a dog or two to fill that void from the baby you didnt want.
    I could not have said that any better
    And I want a Siberian Husky, Niro

  14. #14

    [quote=Nirokun!]
    Quote Originally Posted by Koga
    Quote Originally Posted by "Nirokun!":17bab
    i heard from a bi friend of mine:

    guys (gay or bi lol) give better blowjobs because they1) actually want to because they like to (girls dont enjoy it so i've been told a bajillion times), 2) bigger mouths, and that ass is tighter and deeper than vagina, but vagina is slipperier. He said both feel good, but didnt comment on one being better than the other, so i cant say that :/

    BOY BJ's STILL WIN

    P.S. Wish I was bi, but oh well. Such a perfect-bi world doesnt exist ;/
    Bi is just the halfway on the road to being gay.
    Vagina is nasty looking too. Ass is nice and round and smooth and pretty
    I agree with #1 about why boys give better head. But also guys know what feels good because we have a dick too. Girls don't have a dick and don't know what feels good and what doesn't.. and they never will.. well ok maybe some tranny will but yea.
    A smart guy here~ Argue all you want, in my opinion it looks like sweaty rotting lunchmeat lol[/quote:17bab]

    I would post a picture to prove your point further but I can't bring myself to post that kind of an image on BG.

  15. #15
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,409
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Koga
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirokun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyway
    EXCUSE ME HEATHER BROOKE HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO.

    And Vagina always beats ass, just off the whole THERE'S SHIT IN THAT HOLE thing. Even if you use things to get it out... that's still more work, girls are ready to go!
    Hmm...

    Lets see here~ (assuming no STDs just because we're committed to eachother!)

    Have a girlfriend, she's good to go! 3 weeks out of the month. That last week she's iffy, sore, and bleeding weird chunks of her insides out of her vagina. So yeah... lets fuck a bleeding hole because that's hot, and im sure she's in the mood. Lets put on that condom too, because babies are always an issue. (BIRTH CONTROL OK)

    Have a boyfriend, spend a few extra minutes in the shower AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO! THATS ALL THE TIME BUDDY BECAUSE GUYS WANT IT ALL THE TIME ! YOU WANT IT ALL THE TIME ? SO DOES HE ! GET TO IT !

    That being said, gay people earn more money per household than straight people, and if you dont bother having kids, wow, thats early retirement there, or continue working at a great job and just go crazy with your money, hey, maybe even get a dog or two to fill that void from the baby you didnt want.
    I could not have said that any better
    And I want a Siberian Husky, Niro
    I love my dog, but breed doesnt matter to me, just has to be a loving dog (*'-') (he's a fuddy-duddy useless dog thats scared of my cat who is 1/5 his size, gets up out of his own bed when she walks by to lay in it <3)

  16. #16

    [quote=Nirokun!]
    Quote Originally Posted by Koga
    Quote Originally Posted by "Nirokun!":1f52c
    Quote Originally Posted by Anyway
    EXCUSE ME HEATHER BROOKE HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO.

    And Vagina always beats ass, just off the whole THERE'S SHIT IN THAT HOLE thing. Even if you use things to get it out... that's still more work, girls are ready to go!
    Hmm...

    Lets see here~ (assuming no STDs just because we're committed to eachother!)

    Have a girlfriend, she's good to go! 3 weeks out of the month. That last week she's iffy, sore, and bleeding weird chunks of her insides out of her vagina. So yeah... lets fuck a bleeding hole because that's hot, and im sure she's in the mood. Lets put on that condom too, because babies are always an issue. (BIRTH CONTROL OK)

    Have a boyfriend, spend a few extra minutes in the shower AND YOU'RE GOOD TO GO! THATS ALL THE TIME BUDDY BECAUSE GUYS WANT IT ALL THE TIME ! YOU WANT IT ALL THE TIME ? SO DOES HE ! GET TO IT !

    That being said, gay people earn more money per household than straight people, and if you dont bother having kids, wow, thats early retirement there, or continue working at a great job and just go crazy with your money, hey, maybe even get a dog or two to fill that void from the baby you didnt want.
    I could not have said that any better
    And I want a Siberian Husky, Niro
    I love my dog, but breed doesnt matter to me, just has to be a loving dog (*'-') (he's a fuddy-duddy useless dog thats scared of my cat who is 1/5 his size, gets up out of his own bed when she walks by to lay in it <3)[/quote:1f52c]

    I <3'd my cat but he got out one day and never returned
    He would run up to me after I would get home from work and slept at the foot of my bed.

  17. #17

    Girls can be on the pill then a condom isn't needed. They also don't need lube. I can also choose to put it in TWO holes! And I don't need something up MY ASS to get them off.

  18. #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Anyway
    Girls can be on the pill then a condom isn't needed. They also don't need lube. I can also choose to put it in TWO holes! And I don't need something up MY ASS to get them off.
    We dont have to pay for pills. Ever. And your retarded because Pills don't stop STD's. Gay Staight Bi whatever.. use protection.

    Whats wrong with lube? And who says you need it? Rim Job Anyone? (Not an implication of what I prefer)
    Guess what.. Guys have a Mouth (Hole #1) and an ass (Hole #2)
    Also taking it up the ass feels pretty damn good. You should try it sometime.

  19. #19
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,409
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    Quote Originally Posted by Anyway
    Girls can be on the pill then a condom isn't needed. They also don't need lube. I can also choose to put it in TWO holes! And I don't need something up MY ASS to get them off.
    Yeah, i said that first thing, but then again, condoms arent perfect, and there is still a risk of pregancy with the pill.

    If you're too lazy to lube it up, you probably dont deserve any sex whatsoever, lazy ass.

    2 holes you say? werent you complaining about the 'shit' hole just before? If you're talking about a mouth, well, boys have one too rofl

    (secret: you can fuck a guy and give him an orgasm, and thats talent right there. then again there's a handjob, oral, and god forbid you do for him what he did for you. Straight guys are afraid of gay guys and what we do because they dont respect what they do to women rofl... so they dont want it to happen to them rofl idiots ;P)

    ((i heard the guy on the bottom has better orgasms than the guy on the top, discuss))

    (((dont give me that BS "well i'll just settle with my pussy right here" BS, you lose, quitter)))

    ((((Going to bed now))))

    (((((Koga this thread is looking awesome~)))))

    (*'-')

  20. #20

    No, YOURE RETARDED. Niro said STDs aside. And you have no argument because you can get AIDs like THAT as a gay.

    Lube sucks, I'd rather real thing. Rim job... fucking gross.
    Okay then girls have 3 you have 2, your argument changed nothing.
    I bet it feels good, excuse me while I vomit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. The Madden 2008 Thread
    By Boyiee in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 2007-09-13, 13:04
  2. The -Owned- Picture Thread
    By Jerseyprophet in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 2007-01-29, 07:31
  3. The Ascii Art Thread
    By Norelco in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 2006-06-16, 13:19
  4. The E3 2006 Thread
    By Epical in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 2006-05-11, 22:02
  5. The michael jackson thread
    By Zigma in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 2005-06-16, 08:50