Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 86
  1. #1
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,743
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Apparently, CHECKING someone merits a GM call.


  2. #2
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    154
    BG Level
    3


  3. #3
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,290
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    You didnt get the memo? If your eyes dont slant, bazaars are off limits.

  4. #4
    The Sig...
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,946
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    You could always wear goldsmithing shades.

    :\

  5. #5
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,158
    BG Level
    6

    lol jackass

  6. #6
    Saint Daahan Von Quitter the 1st
    Patron of Yin

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,718
    BG Level
    7

    rofl now i know who to check twice when i walk past

  7. #7
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,022
    BG Level
    9

    lol you stole your sig.

  8. #8
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    174
    BG Level
    3

    Some noob harassed me and my friend for "Wasting his time" by having things in our bazaar for 99,999,999G....was SO annoying, I woulda posted a pic of what he said (was really funny... kept calling me an idiot and then started cussing at me ) but I was in an EXP party at the time and half of it went /goodbye before I thought about it
    He also said that most people get annoyed from things being put up for that much... does that bother anyone here?

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfire
    Some noob harassed me and my friend for "Wasting his time" by having things in our bazaar for 99,999,999G....was SO annoying, I woulda posted a pic of what he said (was really funny... kept calling me an idiot and then started cussing at me ) but I was in an EXP party at the time and half of it went /goodbye before I thought about it
    He also said that most people get annoyed from things being put up for that much... does that bother anyone here?
    Yes. Alot. When Im looking through 100 bazaars, and literally 50 of them have nothing for sale because of 99,999,999,999 sales...its so time consuming and annoying. Yes we know you have an E-boyfriend who gave you 37 flowers because he loves you so much, but it means NOTHING to anyone but you and him. So as much as YOU care, it really pains everyone to have to check your bazaar and find items that have no meaning to them.

  10. #10
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    174
    BG Level
    3

    ah, ok, and my boyfriend (if he still is) got his account stollen...
    OK, I won't put anything up in Bazaar that isn't for sell 8)

  11. #11

    Well, I don't mean to judge, if something means that much to you, do it. Just saying noone understands why its in there, and Ive had times where Ive checked 10 people in a row, and NONE of them had anything for sale...and it drives you nuts.

    Sorry about the boyfriend.

  12. #12
    Mr. Bananagrabber
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    31,313
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    It's not really that annoying when people do it in Jeuno or if i run by them in xxxx random zone, but when people afk out in all the Rolanberry Bazaars with nothing but a heart chocolate in their Bazaar, it annoys the piss out of me.

  13. #13
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    348
    BG Level
    4

    now i know who to examine rape :D

  14. #14
    E. Body
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    2,489
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    I like being checked. I'm proud of the gear I have/earned and I don't mind at all when people want to see what I have. :D

  15. #15
    Renegade Philosopher
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    4,500
    BG Level
    7

    Mmasaru is always on crack when he plays so I wouldn't listen to anything he says. I once partied with him on his THF and he was the most terrible player ever.

  16. #16

    you just got annoyed by this, right? not banned?
    please dont tell me mmasaru owned you :/

  17. #17
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,670
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Hes totally gimp. One PT I was in he was main tanking at like 34 on sam in FULL SCALE GEAR. I wanted to kill myself.

  18. #18
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    657
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Krandor
    It's not really that annoying when people do it in Jeuno or if i run by them in xxxx random zone, but when people afk out in all the Rolanberry Bazaars with nothing but a heart chocolate in their Bazaar, it annoys the piss out of me.
    i totally agree... unless they sold something out of the bazzar and they are still afk.

  19. #19
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    677
    BG Level
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by Lockecole
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfire
    Some noob harassed me and my friend for "Wasting his time" by having things in our bazaar for 99,999,999G....was SO annoying, I woulda posted a pic of what he said (was really funny... kept calling me an idiot and then started cussing at me ) but I was in an EXP party at the time and half of it went /goodbye before I thought about it
    He also said that most people get annoyed from things being put up for that much... does that bother anyone here?
    Yes. Alot. When Im looking through 100 bazaars, and literally 50 of them have nothing for sale because of 99,999,999,999 sales...its so time consuming and annoying. Yes we know you have an E-boyfriend who gave you 37 flowers because he loves you so much, but it means NOTHING to anyone but you and him. So as much as YOU care, it really pains everyone to have to check your bazaar and find items that have no meaning to them.
    I keep things in my bazaar at 99,999,999 and such so I don't toss things of importance or Value, due to lag (it has happened to me before ><) I always make a search comment when I am selling something though

  20. #20

    When I PTed with his WAR a long time ago, he used polearm.


+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. GMs -CAN- help apparently
    By FailureMidgard in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 2009-03-26, 02:09
  2. GM calls need a user-feedback questionnaire
    By Fhqwghads in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2006-07-30, 01:14
  3. Late night GM call
    By DnightX in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 2006-06-22, 23:24