Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 83

Thread: Do you remember? Part 2     submit to reddit submit to twitter

  1. #61
    Home Theatre Aficionado
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,794
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Parshias
    Fuck yes. Beast Wars was the shit. Beast Machines, on the other hand... was utter suck.

    Dinobot's final fight where he owned all the Predacons = badass.
    To this day, I still have every episode from all 3 seasons on VHS recorded off the TV sitting in my parrents basemet. They started airing it duing a time after I had to leave for school (wtf?) and so i started recording it each day. Even edited out the commercials, VHS style.

    The plot to that show was fuck'in crazy. 3rd season just had so much crazy shit happen. If you seen it and the origional transformers then you know how fucking cool that show is.

  2. #62
    Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,403
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Parshias
    Fuck yes. Beast Wars was the shit. Beast Machines, on the other hand... was utter suck.

    Dinobot's final fight where he owned all the Predacons = badass.
    Whoa. Shit. I still have Beast Wars figurines at my mom's house back home. Beast wars was awesome. I love seeing a thread like this. It reminds me of my childhood.

    BTW, I hated Reboot. HATED Reboot.

  3. #63
    Chram
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    2,341
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    Quote Originally Posted by Parshias
    Fuck yes. Beast Wars was the shit. Beast Machines, on the other hand... was utter suck.

    Dinobot's final fight where he owned all the Predacons = badass.
    Whoa. Shit. I still have Beast Wars figurines at my mom's house back home. Beast wars was awesome. I love seeing a thread like this. It reminds me of my childhood.

    BTW, I hated Reboot. HATED Reboot.
    ok someone needs to either:
    A) Ban you
    B) Douse the witch in water
    C) burn you in a fire

  4. #64
    Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,403
    BG Level
    7

    Dude, I don't care what you say. I hated Reboot.

    HATED.

  5. #65
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    2,039
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    Dude, I don't care what you say. I hated Reboot.

    HATED.
    You might as well say you hate Optimus Prime.

  6. #66
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    10
    BG Level
    1

    Did anybody else collect bottle caps in the early 90's? I remember me and my best friend back then used to be obsessed over collecting them, luckily his dad was an alcohlic. Yet I can't remember why we did it....I think it was because they played that bottle cap game on the Taz cartoon.

  7. #67
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    105
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Re: Do you remember? Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Borisan
    You got super excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school. (Oregon trail was shit, i always died of cholera)
    Everyone in my party always broke their arm or leg, and usually died from it later... I really don't know how they break their arms and legs repeatedly riding in a wagon, I guess they all kept falling out of it?

  8. #68
    New Spam Forum
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    156
    BG Level
    3

    Married With Children :D

  9. #69
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    56
    BG Level
    2

    LOL!! Im at school bored as hell, I actually laughed out loud to that list. Those were good times (;'_') Oregon trail in 3rd grade, beastwars, waking up early on saturdays, skipping school to see the Pokemon movie LOL those were good times.

  10. #70
    Packin more heat than spicy
    8=====>

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,403
    BG Level
    7

    Quote Originally Posted by Sekkite
    Quote Originally Posted by Setsuko
    Dude, I don't care what you say. I hated Reboot.

    HATED.
    You might as well say you hate Optimus Prime.
    I don't hate Optimus Prime. Mixed in all my junk that I left at my mom's house when I moved, I've got a powermaster optimus prime and a megatron action figure, both of which cost me a nice $50 each. My gamecube has a megatron sticker on it.

    Reboot is gay. It has no relevance to the transformers.

  11. #71
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    24
    BG Level
    1
    FFXI Server
    Diabolos
    WoW Realm
    Azshara

  12. #72
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    135
    BG Level
    3

    where is the love for this oldy but goody ; ;


    http://www.retrojunk.com/details_tvs...0-silverhawks/

    Best Movie of all times hands down Transformer's The Movie !!!!

  13. #73
    The Sig...
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,934
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    I had an OJ Simpson Pong...they had stores with rows of images on them...D:

  14. #74
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    2,242
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Erebus
    Married With Children :D
    Oh God... That show was awesome.

  15. #75
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    130
    BG Level
    3

    am i the only one who remember captian planet >.>

  16. #76
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,348
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by GundamCloud
    am i the only one who remember captian planet >.>
    If that's the case, perhaps you should click here.

  17. #77
    Hydra
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    121
    BG Level
    3
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    anyone else remember the Ronin Warriors or have pogs banned in their schools?

  18. #78
    BG Staff
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27,188
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Sylph

    Quote Originally Posted by Ligro
    anyone else remember the Ronin Warriors or have pogs banned in their schools?
    LOL Ronin Warriors >_> I used to love that shit

  19. #79
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    1,622
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Mal'Ganis

    wow~! nice post!


    Dont know about you, but I also lived at arcades... I remember the street fighter 2 and mortal kombat machines were how you proved yourself a man.

    I also remember being beat up cause I 2x flawless victoried some fag with sub-zero... and that was cheap.

    Also remember every saturday having sleep overs with friends and playing my Sega Gamegear while watching SNL and american gladiator...

  20. #80
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    10
    BG Level
    1

    Shera Warrior Princess ftw

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do you remember the first website you ever went to?
    By bori in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 2011-07-14, 19:49
  2. Do you remember?
    By Borisan in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 2006-02-24, 22:47
  3. why do you think i wrote something like that?
    By perzian. in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 2004-08-10, 20:59