+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: Fate-The Game     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    322
    BG Level
    4

    Fate-The Game

    Just found this through one of the ads on GameFAQ's. This game is really cool, you control a character and you have a pet dog. The gameplay is basically exactly like Diablo 2, better graphics engine, and it comes with a free demo. : )

    http://www.wildgames.com/ECS/htdocs/Gam ... mname=fate

    Try it out, it's a great game!

  2. #2
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,581
    BG Level
    8

    Re: Fate-The Game

    Quote Originally Posted by Borisan
    Just found this through one of the ads on GameFAQ's. This game is really cool, you control a character and you have a pet dog. The gameplay is basically exactly like Diablo 2, better graphics engine, and it comes with a free demo. : )

    http://www.wildgames.com/ECS/htdocs/Gam ... mname=fate

    Try it out, it's a great game!
    d'ok! Downloading it now.

  3. #3
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    322
    BG Level
    4

    I just transformed my dog into a spider O_O

  4. #4
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,581
    BG Level
    8

    Wow gay... I got to level 3 and just had a few more areas in it to explore/double check with limited space in my inventory I decided, "I'll finish this floor and warp back to town then come back and continue to the fourth floor."

    So I continued and eventually warped back to town. I identified a bunch of my gear, bought some spells and bought some gear too. I had dual weilding enchanted sabre and spiked club, fire and lightning respectively, and a fire bow. I was so ready to go own shit up. Then I go to descend the stairs....

    You may only do 3 floors on the demo.

    WTF so now I have to pay to try out my new club/sabre of doom....

  5. #5
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    322
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Wow gay... I got to level 3 and just had a few more areas in it to explore/double check with limited space in my inventory I decided, "I'll finish this floor and warp back to town then come back and continue to the fourth floor."

    So I continued and eventually warped back to town. I identified a bunch of my gear, bought some spells and bought some gear too. I had dual weilding enchanted sabre and spiked club, fire and lightning respectively, and a fire bow. I was so ready to go own shit up. Then I go to descend the stairs....

    You may only do 3 floors on the demo.

    WTF so now I have to pay to try out my new club/sabre of doom....

    Are you going to buy it?

  6. #6
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,581
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Borisan
    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Wow gay... I got to level 3 and just had a few more areas in it to explore/double check with limited space in my inventory I decided, "I'll finish this floor and warp back to town then come back and continue to the fourth floor."

    So I continued and eventually warped back to town. I identified a bunch of my gear, bought some spells and bought some gear too. I had dual weilding enchanted sabre and spiked club, fire and lightning respectively, and a fire bow. I was so ready to go own shit up. Then I go to descend the stairs....

    You may only do 3 floors on the demo.

    WTF so now I have to pay to try out my new club/sabre of doom....

    Are you going to buy it?
    Not if it's more than like 5 bucks

  7. #7
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    322
    BG Level
    4

    Woooo! Guess what Magu! Just bought the game for 20 buckaroonies. The CD-Key works on Multiple computers, so if you want the full version, PM me, and ill send you the key, when you start up the game there is a button named "Unlock", do the rest from there.

  8. #8
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    322
    BG Level
    4

    Go here to upgrade the game to make it even better!

    http://www.fatethegame.com/playgame.html

  9. #9
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    322
    BG Level
    4

    Game with graphics enchancment is awesome. Only thing is you need to start a new character, oh well.

  10. #10
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,917
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    I'm stuck on level 3 too. I'm currently dual wielding two Fim's Daggers (I think that's what they're called). Swords, Speed = Fastest. +25% attack bonus, NPC for 28800 gold...shocking. I downloaded a ton of mods but I don't have $20 to pay so I guess that's all there is for me with this game. /emo

  11. #11

    Checking this out.

    It reminds me of that old Square game... what was it called?

    Where you had the kid and the dog... and the dog evolved...

    Secret of Evermore! That's it!

    That was a good game.

  12. #12
    The Mizzle Fizzle of Nikkei's Haremizzle

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    22,040
    BG Level
    10
    FFXI Server
    Bismarck

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaede
    Checking this out.

    It reminds me of that old Square game... what was it called?

    Where you had the kid and the dog... and the dog evolved...

    Secret of Evermore! That's it!

    That was a good game.
    Ahhh, The good old days. That was an awesome game.

    Secret of evermore, Secret of Mana, Lufia, Final Fantasy VI (FF III stateside) Brings back alot of memories. . .

  13. #13
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,917
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Found a crack to the game, down to level 9 now >.> This will be good when FFXI gets slow. Too bad I don't have two computers so I can idle on FFXI while I play Fate

  14. #14
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    322
    BG Level
    4

    Mind posting a link to that crack, or PM'ing it to me?

  15. #15
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,917
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Oh sure, ignore my earlier PM and now ask me for something, I see how it is

    PM sent.

  16. #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Oh sure, ignore my earlier PM and now ask me for something, I see how it is
    LOL, same thing hapenned to me, asked, didn't get reply, and then found crack on my own.

    I'm at level 26 right now. playing a combo attack/charm mage. with currently 1.6 million loose change >.>

    1 hint: Fishing. You can find artifacts while fishing.

  17. #17
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6,917
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Shiva
    WoW Realm
    Cho'gall

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinhkinn
    1 hint: Fishing. You can find artifacts while fishing.
    Time to be Kuno.

  18. #18
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    322
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Drinhkinn
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaglestrike
    Oh sure, ignore my earlier PM and now ask me for something, I see how it is
    LOL, same thing hapenned to me, asked, didn't get reply, and then found crack on my own.

    I'm at level 26 right now. playing a combo attack/charm mage. with currently 1.6 million loose change >.>

    1 hint: Fishing. You can find artifacts while fishing.
    Lol sorry, I really am ignorant when it comes to checking my messages. But sorry, those CD-keys i had were two time use only, and they didn't work anymore. My mistake guys. As long as you have the crack. :D Now go own.



    YOU ENTER THE PORTAL

  19. #19

    I love how you can't install it anywhere, it chooses FOR you.

    Lets see... I'll download it and install the bells and whistles...

    I used to be a fan of WildTangent, but they've become intrusive and evil, so if anyone could PM me with the way to crack it, I'd appriciate it (and wouldn't even feel bad about it). =)

  20. #20

    Check your PMs.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Guess the Game....
    By Cleveland in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 2006-03-22, 21:31
  2. YTMND: The game
    By Not Kuno in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 2005-12-15, 15:38
  3. Some Good Ideas That SHould Be added into the game
    By Borisan in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 2005-03-25, 05:28
  4. in your opinion what are the best items in the game by job?
    By berticus in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 2005-01-02, 21:23