Originally Posted by NynJa
Originally Posted by NynJa
that's my character model /wristsOriginally Posted by Ankiseth
care bear stare?Originally Posted by Immortaldonut
Reminded me of Zappa from Guilty Gear for some reason. o_oOriginally Posted by Immortaldonut
i doOriginally Posted by Banigaru
i thought you leftOriginally Posted by TheLegendaryCravy
damn it...
it dropped for a friend's LS in valefor...
as far as i can remember from the story
"it dropped and a whm bought it for 80Million" to upgrade his relic maullol
when ppl asked him how he made the money he said
"i had to sell everything" now thats debatable if he meant rl or not lol
this is more than a year ago, when 1m gil = shit loads of money
If you believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.Originally Posted by royze
that guy never lied to me and never had the reason to..
maybe it never happened, but i still believe it exists
He probably was mistaken, and it was a 100 piece or something.
The people who visit BG have probably killed DL like 200+ times, and no one has ever recorded it dropping. We'd know by now if it really did, methinks.
And out of the 30-60 ppl there no one got a SS? In all the runs on my server, no one has got that to drop from him.
that is because it's a lieOriginally Posted by kareface
(the whitemage really traded it to an ebon panel)
It does if you kill the Dynamis Lord using only jailer weapons while in full AF2 while the rest of the LS has the rest of the jailers popped while 2 houring at the ebon panels...
You registered just to post that..?Originally Posted by Velfire
People have registered for worse. At least I grinned. More then I can say for some people with 1000+.Originally Posted by Odon~
I'm on Valefor, I'm pretty sure I would know if this ever happened. Not to mention that nobody on the server has an upgraded maul. I doubt your friend lied to you, but maybe he was passing on a message he heard from someone else, and that person lied to him.Originally Posted by royze
Another thing, Valefor has been kind of a slow developer in the endgame scene. If this happened over 1 year ago, there is only one possible LS that this could have happened with, MissionHunters, because for a long time they were the only LS to ever kill Dynamis Lord. It's a mix of JP and NA, about half and half. This would have been all over forums, JP -and- NA if it had ever happened.
FFXI's most closely guarded secret.Originally Posted by Cephius
BG kills Dynamis Lord. BG upgrades Excalibur. Coincidence? I THINK NOT.
It's funny I've never seen screens BG's kill shot of DL nor drops pool.
Well I have been involved in close to 30 Dynamis Lord Kills, so yeah it doesnt drop a 10k piece. Also, a 10K piece is worthless, CAUSE YOU CANT BREAK IT DOWN, Once you make a 10k piece you can only use for a stage 5 upgrade of a relic that requires that piece. So unless SE makes a way to break up a 10k piece, they have no reason to make it drop from anything.
I had "Kuno defeats the Dynamis Lord" in my sig for like.. a year.Originally Posted by Hirronimus
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38...ynamislord.png
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38...ynamislord.jpg