Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 27

Thread: Hydra Equipment     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1
    Smells like Onions
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    7
    BG Level
    0

    Hydra Equipment

    im sure you have all heard about the new hydra gear that drops in dynamis tavnazia (sp?), just wondering your opinions on them if they are really worth a damn and what they look like.

  2. #2

    Where's the confirmation it drops there? As far as I know, I haven't seen an SS that shows shit.

  3. #3
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,022
    BG Level
    9

    Didn't the monsters we thought would drop it, end up not dropping it? 4 sets, 4 diabolos. Could be rare drops off the Hyrda.

  4. #4
    With milk. With love
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,629
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Cenarion Circle

    In terms of stats, their well suited for melee-oriented BRD and RDM. Otherwise, really not much reason for the other allowed jobs to have these.

  5. #5
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,022
    BG Level
    9

    I want the Fellowship gear so badly.

  6. #6
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,725
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    I want to cyber my NPC so badly.

  7. #7
    Banned.

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    15,022
    BG Level
    9

    Can't it be both?

  8. #8
    Chram
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,690
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

    I never saw posts with pics of these armor, no clue what stats are.

  9. #9

    Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Can't it be both?
    Too bad your npc will only cyber you after you give her/him the gear.

  10. #10
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,814
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Asura

    Quote Originally Posted by Koyangi
    I never saw posts with pics of these armor, no clue what stats are.
    http://ffxi.somepage.com/itemdb/search.php?search=hydra

  11. #11

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimiko
    In terms of stats, their well suited for melee-oriented BRD and RDM. Otherwise, really not much reason for the other allowed jobs to have these.
    dont know about you but I want as much hmp as i can get for all my mage jobs - head+2 hands+1 feet+1 is not available anywhere else, i would want all 3 of those for pretty much all the jobs that can equip them.

  12. #12

    Quote Originally Posted by DrObvious
    Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Can't it be both?
    Too bad your npc will only cyber you after you give her/him the gear.
    Doesnt that apply to most e-sluts?

  13. #13
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,581
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Posterboy
    Quote Originally Posted by DrObvious
    Quote Originally Posted by BRP
    Can't it be both?
    Too bad your npc will only cyber you after you give her/him the gear.
    Doesnt that apply to most e-sluts?
    Careful guys, nothing gets past this guy!

  14. #14

    Quote Originally Posted by Genosync
    Where's the confirmation it drops there? As far as I know, I haven't seen an SS that shows shit.
    I never saw confirmation that Parade Gorget drops from Goblin Wolfman or that Ninurta's Sash drops from Absolute Virtue, but it doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to figure out either.

  15. #15

    I never saw confirmation that Parade Gorget drops from Goblin Wolfman or that Ninurta's Sash drops from Absolute Virtue, but it doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to figure out either.
    I never saw confirmation that Eurytos' Bow drops from Eurytos, but cmon guys!...

    ...oh wait.

  16. #16

    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaru
    I never saw confirmation that Parade Gorget drops from Goblin Wolfman or that Ninurta's Sash drops from Absolute Virtue, but it doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to figure out either.
    I never saw confirmation that Eurytos' Bow drops from Eurytos, but cmon guys!...

    ...oh wait.
    oh wait. so like, they can't implement armor into the game and not release the mob/area that drops it?

    thx

  17. #17

    Um...

    Not entirely sure what you said there... But I was supporting your argument. Reread prz. Point was, its entirely possible, and it doesn't have to make sense. May not be rocket science as Divisor stated, but its not always clearcut... Eurytos case in point.

  18. #18
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,469
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Yeah, there is always the possibilty that it is an unimplimented set for the next patch.

    Or it could be a 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001% drop from the 4 Diabloses. (Par for the course for CoP...)

  19. #19
    Official THE Alpha and Omega
    Moderator

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,898
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Yeah, there is always the possibilty that it is an unimplimented set for the next patch.

    Or it could be a 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001% drop from the 4 Diabloses. (Par for the course for CoP...)
    omg lol we h8 cop so much so dis is funnay lawl

  20. #20
    Ridill
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    12,469
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Septimus Atumre
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Maxxthepenguin
    Quote Originally Posted by Septimus
    Yeah, there is always the possibilty that it is an unimplimented set for the next patch.

    Or it could be a 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001% drop from the 4 Diabloses. (Par for the course for CoP...)
    omg lol we h8 cop so much so dis is funnay lawl
    Oh no, we love CoP. Those Zilart pop NMs with 100% drops are just lame- pop NMs with less than a 50% drop rate is where it's at!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Equipment dilemma
    By Luminou in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2005-01-24, 04:53
  2. RNG equipment
    By Wolfreign in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 2004-12-29, 10:35
  3. Ranger Equipment
    By in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2004-12-23, 21:13
  4. RNG Equip
    By Shibs in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 2004-10-26, 04:19
  5. THF advice, Equip HNM stuff like that
    By in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2004-10-23, 19:32
  6. Tanking Equipment Advice
    By Sillia in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2004-10-23, 16:41
  7. AF2: only lot if you can equip
    By joft in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 2004-07-29, 08:31