+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite movie scenes.     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Favorite movie scenes.

i'm interested in hearing some of your personal fav movie scenes.

Mine has to be from scarface, The end when he's all alone and has what looks to be an m4 rifle (correct me if i'm wrong)

The way plays that role is fucking awesome especially the way he takes those bullets and stays standing. Granted it was fake but it Makes 50 cent look like a noob who got shot 9 times and lived..

The only shitty part about his death is getting shot in the back :\

I really liked the opening scene of "Once Upon a Time in the West"... the shots the director uses are amazing... absolutly beautiful, and just the way its played out is awesome... Hell, any fight scene in that movie is great.

I got a bunch, I looove movies. But I'll name a couple.

Rounders- When he takes down KGB in the end by baiting him when he caught the straight on the flop...

Gladiator- That one scene where the emperor tells him to remove his helmet and state his name, then he turns and says I am Maximus..etcetc.

Scarface- I liked the ending scene but not as much as other people. I liked the restaurant scene where he says:
    "I always tell the truth... even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on. The last time you gonna see a bad guy like this again, let me tell you."

Se7en- The last scene and standoff between Kevin Spacey and Brad Pitt. Overall the movie is really good and this is probably the most suspenseful scene I've ever seen.

I'll think of more.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Fryte Avarise
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

shining

I particularly like the scene from the Shining where Wendy's swinging a bat at him.

Jack: "Put down the bat, Wendy. I'm not gonna hurt you. Just put it down. I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm just going to bash your brains in."

Re: shining

Quote Originally Posted by Fryte
    I particularly like the scene from the Shining where Wendy's swinging a bat at him.

Jack: "Put down the bat, Wendy. I'm not gonna hurt you. Just put it down. I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm just going to bash your brains in."
    you so totally win for posting this scene

Sea Torques
    BG Level

my fav is from godfather part 3..

where michelle son sings luna something...
    its the most beautiful song i heared in a movie, and then how he sees his flashbacks by hearing the song that was played in his first wedding...

Equilibrium: The scene where Christian Bale slices off the black dude's face. Enough said.

Meet Joe Black: The part when Joe finally makes love to the girl gave me goosebumps. (Hi, I'm a girl.)

And that scene from The Shining was great. ;D

Banned.

BG Level

a

E. Body
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Maren
    Advent Children during the Sephiroth fight
    word

Burly Brawl in Matrix Reloaded, when he picks up the pole and goes ssj

and like, every other fight scene in the matrix trilogy

every fight scene in equilibrium

The Crying Game (/.\)

Jesus, the kicker of that movie made your jaw drop

****SPOILER****

Cliffnote:

"Hi, Im the guy who killed your boyfriend for political/crazy reason but you don't know that yet and for some reason I can't stop thinking about you form the picture in your boyfriends wallet, I Love you, I want to be with you. Ok lets date and get to know each other, can we fuck? Sure lets have sex...

_-=: Drum Roll :=-_

Thwack.. a COCK pops out of the panties.. go go Shemale (/.\)

Sixth Sense: Every Mofo who says they knew Bruce Willis was a ghost, that it wasn't a shock cause they knew is Bullshiting to the infinith degree. That ending was crazy.

(Should have Septimus sodomize all the liars with his Galka Dildo collection)

Blazing Saddles/Spaceballs/History of the World (Part 1) Any + Every other fucking Mel Brooks movie from start to end is f'n classic

Home Theatre Aficionado
    BG Level

Jurassic Park: The part where the kids leg almost gets bit off by the raptor while hes climbing into the airducts in the kitchen. Classic

Relic Horn
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Carbuncle

Office Space

- When he finally snaps and begins to do random things at the office like cleaning his fish on his desk, tetris, ect...

- The fax/copy machine scene at the end and of course the ending.

Kill Bill

- Beatrix vs Crazy 88 and O Rin Ishii

- Beatrix vs Bill

- Beatrix vs Elle

- and of course Mei - Pei training

Pulp Fiction

- When Jules recites Ezekiel 25:17

blax n gunz
    BG Level

omg something that isn't a sci-fi flick or a violent gangster movie!

A Fish Called Wanda:

From when Otto drives up to Archie's place to apologize for dangling him out of a window, to when Otto leaves him, beaten unconscious.

That's gotta be the funniest fucking shit I've ever seen in my life.

Salvage Bans
    BG Level

Braveheart: When Mel Gibson goes nuts trying to save his wife.

The Patriot: When he owns the guards with axes :D

No i'm not a Mel Gibson fan, it's just those scenes get me all riled up and gets me screaming "YEAH KILL 'EM!"

I agree with a lot of these, but one of my absolute favourites is in 28 Days Later, the scene at the house where Jim shoots the shackle off the black soldier and he runs into the house fucking everything up. The music for that scene and the way it was shot is perfect, love it.

٩๏̯͡๏)۶

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

Kill bill 1

- Like all of it. Anywhere there was action, it was all good.

Kill bill 2

- Favourite parts were the whole pai mei sequences, and the trailor trash fight between The Bride and Nursey.

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok
    WoW Realm
    Argent Dawn

Shawshank Redemption: The part where the old guy is released from prison after spending his whole life there and he carves his name in the wood and hangs himself because he can't handle real life. First time I saw that bit...... Shawshank Redemption really is the greatest movie ever.

The Descent: When they're all running from the things and they're standing in the cave with the nightvision cam. As she pans it left one is just standing there behind one of the girls and it became the first movie in about ten years that genuinely made me jump.

Return of the Jedi: I don't know why I loved this part so much but when they're about to be executed at the start and Luke nods to R2D2 and he tosses him his Lightsaber and he starts pwning shit up.

No one has said Deliverance yet

any scene from pulp fiction with Samuel L Jackson.

*cue classic line*
    "English motherfucker! Do you speak it?"

RIDE ARMOR
    BG Level

I liked the scene in Sin City where Bruce Willis rips off that yellow guy's scrotum and beats his face into the ground.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag