+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 24 *spoilers*     submit to reddit submit to twitter

24 *spoilers*

So who really thinks it was audrey that gave the maps?

I don't know... I can somewhat see it, if it was before she found out jack was alive. She could have blamed the US Government for killing jack, and basically turn her back on them. Then again, after this season I also can't see her going against the Government, so it's hard to say...

24 wasn't all that good tonight. I think my standards for 24 are too high lol, if there's not alot of drama or suspense...

But at least Prison Break was frigging great. Shit was so sad, if I was a puss I probably would have cried.

Quote Originally Posted by Anyway

But at least Prison Break was frigging great. Shit was so sad, if I was a puss I probably would have cried.
    So true, Prisonbreak is fucking awesome.

DUDE IS JACK BAUER GONNA HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH?

Puppetmaster
    BG Level

the brother is for sure gonna die! ;_;

Black Belt
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Siren
    WoW Realm
    Thrall

Quote Originally Posted by LAGUNA
    DUDE IS JACK BAUER GONNA HAVE TO CHOKE A BITCH?
    He chokes her in the previews.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Fistandantilus
    I don't know... I can somewhat see it, if it was before she found out jack was alive. She could have blamed the US Government for killing jack, and basically turn her back on them. Then again, after this season I also can't see her going against the Government, so it's hard to say...
    i think she might have done it. next episode should be good.

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

IMO they're going to recycle the Nina Myers thing. Co-worker gave intel to bad people, when confronted has good alibi, made to make everyone believe that she wasn't actually bad and someone used her terminal/access card/whatever, runs the whole season without raising a brow to it again and then out of nowhere she kills Kim Bauer in episode 24!.

Relic Weapons
    BG Level

Yea this episode was kinda tame, except for the last 30 seconds I guess. Next one should be good though, hope they have to put Audrey in the interrogation room and have that torture guy do his thing. Not that I don't like her, I just think it would make a good ep

As for Prison break, awesome fucking episode. This show delives every time, can't wait for next week.

CoP Dynamis
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

Quote Originally Posted by Vecan
    IMO they're going to recycle the Nina Myers thing. Co-worker gave intel to bad people, when confronted has good alibi, made to make everyone believe that she wasn't actually bad and someone used her terminal/access card/whatever, runs the whole season without raising a brow to it again and then out of nowhere she kills Kim Bauer in episode 24!.
    nuuuu! don't kill Kim, she's a cutie!

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

I enjoyed this week's episode more than last weeks.

As for prison break.. god damn it why do they always have to leave you hanging.

I've been able to hold it in so far, but if the brother dies next episode I may actually shed a tear. I'm not gonna lie! The 2 brothers remind me too much of me and my brother's relationship.

He won't die! There has to be more ways around it... Governor might change his mind since he now knows it's a cover up, or maybe since there HAS to be a doctor present, the girl (i forget her name... governor's daughter/doctor) couldn't she just leave? Probably have another doctor on site, but still can hope

He has to live somehow...

Then whose funeral were they showing in the preview?

Chram
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Deejay Zombie
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

That could be any number of things. That could be lincoln's last thought before something happens that gets him out of the chair, and that could be how they open the episode so you have no idea what happened.

There are a number of things they could do, but one thing is for certain, they want you to think lincoln dies, and I feel that removes the probability that he will.

Honestly they've made it so there's like nothing left to save him. The governor seemed beyond convinced because what will happen to him if he changes his mind. Only possible thing I can think of would be like a power outage or something.