Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,744
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    xavier, I need some e-penis love plz


  2. #2
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,725
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    this vrtra refuses to be killed

    he's eaten hokuten twice already and now TTF?

  3. #3
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,352
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Where's Moggy when you need him?

  4. #4
    Internet Haet Machine
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    758
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Ragnarok

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    Where's Lori when you need him?
    * fixed

  5. #5
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    89
    BG Level
    2

    What'd you guys get him down to Zig? Our first attempt went like, well, a first attempt then the second time he winged our add pt and it was pretty much over from there, although we got him to 7%. Not that I'm bragging lol.

  6. #6
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    641
    BG Level
    5

    That's the second form bahamut BC.

  7. #7
    Fake Numbers
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    89
    BG Level
    2

    I'm righteously ashamed of myself

    Just saw Spike Flail etc and ASSumed.

    I'll go hide in shame now.

    EDIT: Noky is pimp. He evaded.

  8. #8
    Yoshi P
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,352
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Cautery
    Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    Where's Lori when you need him?
    * fixed
    You're wrong. If you were on Bahamut you would understand.

  9. #9
    Xavier
    Guest

    Faster than a speeding bullet.

    =(

    Did you guys end up wiping completely?

  10. #10
    i'm awesome.
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    9,581
    BG Level
    8

    Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    this vrtra refuses to be killed

    he's eaten hokuten twice already and now TTF?
    Ate TFA twice last night too, both times we wiped because of that damn Vrtra, first because our Stunner didn't use poison pots. Second, because everyone got gigflared (tank hate loss) at 40%. At any rate, that BC seems so easy but it's the stupidest things that prevent the win ><.

  11. #11
    E. Body
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,166
    BG Level
    7
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Maguspk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifaco
    this vrtra refuses to be killed

    he's eaten hokuten twice already and now TTF?
    Ate TFA twice last night too, both times we wiped because of that damn Vrtra, first because our Stunner didn't use poison pots. Second, because everyone got gigflared (tank hate loss) at 40%. At any rate, that BC seems so easy but it's the stupidest things that prevent the win ><.
    Mifaco is talking about Vrtra in KRT, not the BC.

  12. #12
    The Once and Future Wamoura
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    18,370
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Rocl Montaigne
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Quel'Thalas

    But, Belkin dear, the thread is about the Bahamut BC.

    See "Bahamut uses Implosion"

    Mifaco was clearly off topic.

  13. #13
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,744
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Faster than a speeding bullet.

    =(

    Did you guys end up wiping completely?
    yes, could not recover. Bahamut's AoE dispel is a bitch and you gotta be on check with the reraise.

    I'm sure we'll kill it next weekend. Very fun BC.

  14. #14
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,072
    BG Level
    8
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    always some form of luck involved in the bc's starting with storms of fate really. they're all so easy, but can be so queer in some situations.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2005-06-15, 12:25
  2. OMFG!!!! ONDORI needs some hot lovin!!! (Kirin Video)
    By Sadler in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 2004-08-05, 15:52