Item Search

BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lolGilsellers     submit to reddit submit to twitter

lolGilsellers

so, recently, on QCDN a gilseller created an account and tried spamming threads about buying gil at his site. He got ban hamma'd fast, needless to say, but.. I noticed something funny about his site (funny on many levels).

http://www.ffxigilshop.com/

look at that banner eh? hahaha

New Spam Forum
    BG Level

Alla owns..

Official THE Alpha and Omega

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

State:

FINAL FANTASY XI is the first online game in the award-winning FINAL FANTASY series. How you play is up to you, with limitless possibilities for adventure. Set out on your own to discover the countless secrets of Vana'diel, or form a party with your friends to purge the beastman forces and bring home sensational spoils! 

Here is the best place for the FINAL FANTASY XI players to buy your FFXI GIL.We are the professional website for FFXI GIL-selling.We just offer the lowest price and the best service.The site is supported by Virgoods,which is one of the best MMO currency exchange website.We offer 24/7 online service,if you have any problem,you can contact with us and we will try our best to solve your problem. Our slogan:Cheapest price,Fast delivery,Best service!
    1st part copied from Playonline I bet...nobody makes Final Fantasy XI all caps except SE. 2nd part just lol

Click the LIVE SUPPORT button below.We will try our best to solve you
    Major in gilselling. Minor in psychology.

Their link to their WoW site is broken
    The left frame doesn't extend to the bottom.

"Your"

Gotta give them credit for being persistant mother fuckers.

I found it to be a nice laugh while camping XD

Kyahaha, gotta love gil sellers.

(From the GW page) We often deliver Guild Wars gold within 30 mins when we receive your paypal Please login into the game after you pay ,we will meet you at ascalon city international district, whisper you and send you gold via face-to-face trade in 8 minutes. We will email u if you are offline.
    They could have atleast tried to use proper spelling/punctuation in this paragraph!

Nidhogg
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Glick Wick
    FFXIV Server
    Ultros
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

Declaim:
    All characters, items and Gold in "Guild Wars" are the sole property of NCSoft Corporation.
    This auction is not for the ownership of their intellectual property but it is merely for the time I spent acquiring the credits and getting them to you, all item is and will remain sole property of SOE/Lucas Arts. "Guild Wars" is a trademark of NCSoft Corporation.

lol

Sea Torques
    BG Level

once upon a time, gil sellers used the picture we took of our ballista team on their site:

Yoshi P
    BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

I like how you posted their address in a sense advertizing their page. Good job!

Weaboo of the House of Weave
    BG Level
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

the stolen alla banner really speaks volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Hirronimus
    I like how you posted their address in a sense advertizing their page. Good job!
    >.> really don't care to advertise I just thought people could get some good laughs at their site guess can't do one without the other x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Elemmire
    >.> really don't care to advertise I just thought people could get some good laughs at their site guess can't do one without the other x.x
    YOU FAIL AT LIFE!

Meh I am bored and waiting for the rec pool to open.

Quote Originally Posted by Serif
    YOU FAIL AT LIFE!

you fail at comedy! D:

Ksandra Needs To Post Tits
    BG Level

Quote Originally Posted by Serif
    YOU FAIL AT LIFE!

you fail at comedy! D:
    And you fail at um... meh, nevermind, oh and I HQ'd a pair of cursed slacks after I made yours last night......

Not really, the day I ever HQ any zenith is the day this fucking world ends.

Official THE Alpha and Omega

BG Level
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

This thread fails in that I havent been trolled yet