Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 309

Thread: Good Game @ Aspid     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1

    Good Game @ Aspid

    I was wondering who would start a new topic about what happen on todays Aspid on Bahamut lol.

    Lets here what people have to say

  2. #2
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,501
    BG Level
    6

    FI claimed it, Kazoku stole it (again lol), then after about 30m, Kazoku couldn't kill it, then Kinzuru stole it.

    GG lol

    Oh, and all the while FI was massive MPKing lol

  3. #3
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    30
    BG Level
    1

    CFH and Kill pleeeeezz ; ; too bad it didnt happen

  4. #4

    why steal when you can't kill? I'd like to hear...this is twice they've failed at aspid. when will they give up and become a social LS?

  5. #5

    Best Drama ever

    fun

  6. #6
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    348
    BG Level
    4

    lets look at the situation.

    FI claims, and kozaku steals. Sounds like deja vu. Kozaku was not gonna kill it, and they woulda called for help on it. FI was gonna kill it whether it was CFH or not again. I think most will agree that we did not want your cheating linkshell to get it either. Empire i believe knew we were just gonna jack it up, and to tell the truth i would not mind if Hokuten would have got aspid. To make this long story short, FI claimed, kozaku stole it, they were wiping, sisterfuck cheats, and kinzuru got aspid. Drake also smells like poop.

  7. #7
    Melee Summoner
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    30
    BG Level
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunshinagain
    Best Drama ever

    fun
    the problem at the thing is, these 2 ls's destroyed all rules according hnm's. from today on, bahamut's hnm- ls's will go crazy because stealing is legit now.

  8. #8
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,158
    BG Level
    6

    think most will agree that we did not want your cheating linkshell to get it either
    no

  9. #9

    Wait wait wait wait wait...

    So it was okay for you guys to steal and kill aspid? lol
    Kinzero shouldve gave it back to FI, no matter how much they hate FI its the right thing to do.
    Flash, Kinzero just fucked up the HNM community at Bahamut and you guys justify your actions with bullshit as usual.

    You dont know what the fuck wouldve happened, how did u know FI wouldve killed it on CFH? how do you know Kazuko wouldve even CFHd?
    Thats just bullshit flash. Grats on M.feet

  10. #10
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    595
    BG Level
    5

    For Easter i get to wear a tie, and eat chocolate. MMMMMMMMMMM

  11. #11
    RIDE ARMOR
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    15
    BG Level
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by Kalahari
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunshinagain
    Best Drama ever

    fun
    the problem at the thing is, these 2 ls's destroyed all rules according hnm's. from today on, bahamut's hnm- ls's will go crazy because stealing is legit now.
    yeah because stuff like this has never happened before

    look at flash's post and that pretty much explains our reasoning for doing what we did.

  12. #12

  13. #13
    Relic Weapons
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    348
    BG Level
    4

    how do i know?

    They have done it before.

    We have fucked up the HNMLS community?

    Look to your own cheating linkshell Bunshin. You in particular may not cheat, but others in your linkshell do cheat, and you as well as everyone else knows about it.

    As for the reason we jacked it up, it was nothing against FI, we did that because your linkshell shows no sense of fairplay or respect, we honestly thought you would just take it. If we honestly thought that you guys would not steal we really would have let FI just have it.

  14. #14
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,501
    BG Level
    6

    15 pages by tonight

  15. #15
    BG is my LJ
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,409
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Lovely Nirokun
    FFXIV Server
    Excalibur

    i dont think it ruins the HNM community as a whole, just FI will mpk/steal from both Kazoku and Kinz now

  16. #16
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,158
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash
    how do i know?

    They have done it before.

    We have fucked up the HNMLS community?

    Look to your own cheating linkshell Bunshin. You in particular may not cheat, but others in your linkshell do cheat, and you as well as everyone else knows about it.

    As for the reason we jacked it up, it was nothing against FI, we did that because your linkshell shows no sense of fairplay or respect, we honestly thought you would just take it. If we honestly thought that you guys would not steal we really would have let FI just have it.
    We had absolutely no intention of stealing it.

    And so that justifies a steal because you thought we were gonna steal it

  17. #17
    Weaboo of the House of Weave
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    4,601
    BG Level
    7
    FFXIV Character
    Arthur Pendragon
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    sounds like what happened on quetz last week.

    some jp ls claimed, cfh, we claim, 50% some ls steal, they give it back, jp ls that originally claim attempts mpk, they steal at 5%, they kill, a.body x2 blah blah blah

  18. #18

    Kuno, ever heard that song: "I just dont give a fuck whatever you say, your just a faggot and just plain gay!"

    No? I just made it up.
    Flash i guess its ok then lol if thats what you guys really felt.

    In our LS what really happened was we were helping FI and trying to get claim back for them. Yes we were gona claim, but we were gona give it to FI. Believe it or not, you guys can think what you want of us but its not like we are gona cry and be emo. We play fair all the time.

    now i wanna see how everyone reacts to the last sentance i just made lol

  19. #19
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    269
    BG Level
    4

    Is it me or are the people crying all from a botting LS?

  20. #20
    Old Merits
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    1,158
    BG Level
    6

    Quote Originally Posted by Bratt
    Is it me or are the people crying all from a botting LS?
    & what the fuck has this got to do with anything

    the LS' involoved where FI, Kinzuru & Kazoku

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag