Item Search
     
BG-Wiki Search
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 186

Thread: puppet stuff     submit to reddit submit to twitter submit to tumblr

  1. #1

    puppet stuff

    my puppet started casting cure when i was lvl 9 and his magic skill was at 15 (not capped) anyone see any other spells or WS's?

  2. #2
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    25,471
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    He does Dia all the time ;x

  3. #3
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,742
    BG Level
    8
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    mine smacks shit up whenever it has tp.

  4. #4

    only WS mine has done so faar is Slapstick, im guessing maybe he uses a new one at 30 melle skill or 40? hth doesnt get shoulder tackle till 40 i believe so more likly, its 40.

  5. #5
    Puppetmaster
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    72
    BG Level
    2

    What subs are you using at the time? :\

  6. #6

    im doing MNK untill 25, then war, I WILL NOT be a sub healer or w/e ;o
    switching to war at 25 bcause PUP gets its own martial arts trait then

  7. #7
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,290
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Quote Originally Posted by Kongol
    im doing MNK untill 25, then war, I WILL NOT be a sub healer or w/e ;o
    switching to war at 25 bcause PUP gets its own martial arts trait then
    With what armor? Have you seen the gearset? it's almost entirley mage.

  8. #8

    screw armor, armor doesnt make a good player, sure armor helps but there is enough "all job" gear to be a decent DD, i play to have fun not to fall into a role others think is the right path

  9. #9
    The God Damn Kuno
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    13,663
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Kuno Sedai
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Kongol
    screw armor, armor doesnt make a good player, sure armor helps but there is enough "all job" gear to be a decent DD, i play to have fun not to fall into a role others think is the right path
    Theres definatly no "all job" gear for blm or smn to be DD.

  10. #10

    blm and summoner are OBVIOUSLY mage only they actually have mp, bst has DD potential for partys, only draw back was XP loss from pets, puppets dont - xp, so its like a supper up summoner that can actually melle

  11. #11
    RNGesus
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    25,471
    BG Level
    10
    FFXIV Character
    Lenette Valkyr
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh

    Quote Originally Posted by Kongol
    blm and summoner are OBVIOUSLY mage only they actually have mp, bst has DD potential for partys, only draw back was XP loss from pets, puppets dont - xp, so its like a supper up summoner that can actually melle
    The party does NOT lose xp from bst pets. The bst only.

  12. #12
    ٩๏̯͡๏)۶

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    12,290
    BG Level
    9
    FFXI Server
    Asura
    WoW Realm
    Barthilas

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath
    Quote Originally Posted by Kongol
    blm and summoner are OBVIOUSLY mage only they actually have mp, bst has DD potential for partys, only draw back was XP loss from pets, puppets dont - xp, so its like a supper up summoner that can actually melle
    The party does NOT lose xp from bst pets. The bst only.
    It's sad.. 3 years AND PEOPLE STILL DONT FUCKING GET IT.

  13. #13
    Sea Torques
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    507
    BG Level
    5
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut
    WoW Realm
    Dawnbringer

    Quote Originally Posted by Lordwafik
    It's sad.. 3 years AND PEOPLE STILL DONT FUCKING GET IT.
    I agree. It's mind-boggling how one stupid misprint in the Bradygames strategy guide could end up having such an effect. Let me try to make it a little clearer:

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrath
    The party does NOT lose xp from bst pets. The bst only.

  14. #14
    Relic Shield
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,725
    BG Level
    6
    FFXI Server
    Bahamut

    Quote Originally Posted by Kongol
    blm and summoner are OBVIOUSLY mage only they actually have mp, bst has DD potential for partys, only draw back was XP loss from pets, puppets dont - xp, so its like a supper up summoner that can actually melle
    fucking Allatard

  15. #15

    first off, i hate alla, secondly i was allways told, by bst's that the group as a whole lost XP for a charmed pet. this is the first i have EVER heard otherwise


    but lets try to stay on the pup topic ;o

  16. #16
    Black Belt
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,723
    BG Level
    8

    you better have a Peacock Charm and 2 Sniper+1s.

    any job that doesn't have access to Amemet Mantle+1 is not meant to melee in XP at all.

  17. #17
    Ironing this Thread
    Sweaty Dick Punching Enthusiast

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    17,066
    BG Level
    9
    FFXIV Character
    Boyiee Star
    FFXIV Server
    Gilgamesh
    WoW Realm
    Kel'Thuzad

    Quote Originally Posted by Kongol
    but lets try to stay on the pup topic ;o
    i think you lost all possibility of that happening after the bst comments lol

    and wtf is a "supper up summoner" does it have to do with food? i just had fridays for lunch at work and im not in the mood to be eating puppetmasters dolls.

  18. #18
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    293
    BG Level
    4
    FFXI Server
    Kujata

    Quote Originally Posted by Kongol
    first off, i hate alla, secondly i was allways told, by bst's that the group as a whole lost XP for a charmed pet. this is the first i have EVER heard otherwise
    those were some retarded BSTs you talked to.

  19. #19

    Quote Originally Posted by Kongol
    screw armor, armor doesnt make a good player, sure armor helps but there is enough "all job" gear to be a decent DD, i play to have fun not to fall into a role others think is the right path
    Don't let us tell you that pld/whm or blm/smn is bad. You follow your own path.

  20. #20
    CoP Dynamis
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    253
    BG Level
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by Kongol
    first off, i hate alla, secondly i was allways told, by bst's that the group as a whole lost XP for a charmed pet. this is the first i have EVER heard otherwise


    but lets try to stay on the pup topic ;o
    doesnt change the fact that you are an alla tard

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text
  • Insert NSFW Tag
  • Insert Spoiler Tag

Similar Threads

  1. *Fap* (funny ffxi stuff found)
    By Jerseyprophet in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 2005-04-02, 02:25
  2. what you think point values for new stuff should be
    By berticus in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 2005-03-24, 13:24
  3. new stuff - WHM SAM & shield update
    By berticus in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 2005-02-16, 07:33
  4. THF advice, Equip HNM stuff like that
    By in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 2004-10-23, 19:32
  5. Jobs and stuff
    By in forum FFXI: Everything
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2004-09-09, 13:39